Y   O  U      A  R  E        L  O  V  E  D       B  E  Y  O  N  D       M  E  A  S  U  R  E

Inpiring, encouraging, uplifting and empowering ALL who are receptive, one light at a time!

Forums & Blogs

Forum Home > Other Discussion > We should be joyful to be "scurvy elephants"

the mental alchemist

I heard something Wayne Dyer said recently.... He was about ten years old. He came home from school to his foster parent and asked what is a scurvy elephant? His parent said I never heard of a scurvy elephant. Wayne said, well that is what my teacher called me today at school. His foster parent called the principal and inquired more about what happened. The principle said Wayne always get things mixed up. The teacher called him a "disturbing element". LOL! I thought about that for a minute. When people like us tend to go outside of the box and begin to question this matrix of a world we live in to norm we appear to be scurvy elephants( disturbing elements). I have made the decision to let everyone know who I come in contact with what the deal is . What I think about this plastic society we live in. This malnutritional, watered down information they give us has no vital nutrients for our souls. Those who have an ear will hear what I'm actually saying. Those that mock or make me out to be a nut job I don't care anymore. There comes a point when we have to just man the hell up or spirit the hell up. Which ever you prefer. Don't you feel tired of being afraid of being afraid?There comes a point for those who are afraid.. to become courageous, to start attacking your fears. There comes a point for those who feel they are being psychically attacked or afraid to astral travel because they have encountered a negative entity of some sort to just stand strong face your freaking fears. I'm not taking this crap anymore. The few have been pissing on us and telling us it was rain. LOL! I'm tired of being tired. I'm going to create whatever reality I want, because I can do that and no one or any secret organization, especially any negative entities can't do squat about it. We own our own souls, spirits, energy bodies, consciousness or whatever you want to call it. We can make any reality we choose. We can live in happiness now. I do believe we have to stand up for it. I had an astral travel last night, but before I projected I felt something or some being was putting thoughts in my head. I knew it was not me thinking this. The voice sounded harsh and rugged saying crazy things. I said to myself once I projected out of my body this entity better be gone. A few minutes later I got sleep paralysis. . I exited my body and sure enough there was a mid size being standing next to my physical body. I knew it! The being attacked me. I grabbed the being with no fear and put it in a head lock and dragged it's scraggly ass all across the walls. I was literally wiping it's face with every wall in my room. I then grabbed it with all my might and I screamed you have no power over me! I then shot at an angle with the being through the wall. I was flying so fast things became a blurr. I came into a void spun around like a top and toss that being into a dark void. I came back to my body and had a peaceful sleep. I'm not known for astral combat or fighting, but it gets to the point where your just fed up. I'm fed up with being quiet and not letting people know who I really am. That is over. Yes I feel this world is filled with bogus systems to keep us under control. They know we have the power to free ourselves, but they keep most us in fear. Yes negative entities like to scare astral projectors to keep them from realising they have the power.  These negative entities are like first grade bullies who want your lunch money. LOL! These negative entities love the way the world is now because they feed off this crap. I'm not saying go looking for fights, but if it comes to you do what you got to do. We have UNLIMITED POWER! I've turned my cheek and got slapped. I keep getting slapped, but I have only two freaking cheeks. I'm not waiting for this 2012. I'm bringing the 5th dimension to me NOW. Even though the kingdom of heaven is inside of us we still have to go to it. It won't come to us. The same for the 5th dimension. As long as I exist on this particular earth plane school I'm going to be the author of my own book. We all can liberate ourselves now... not in 2012 now. So with all that being said I am joyful to be a scurvy elephant. You should be too. You have the POWER. Love you all. 

September 8, 2010 at 3:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

robbydoo

well said!  speak your truth, as we all should! 

September 8, 2010 at 4:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

theoneness99

great words brother!!..you are such an inspiration.

September 8, 2010 at 5:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

jc

Wayne Dyer is the man... I recommend you read his book "Manifest Your Destiny: The Nine Spiritual Principles for Getting Everything You Want" if you haven't already.

September 8, 2010 at 5:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

the mental alchemist

Thanks everyone I apprieciate the comments.:)

September 8, 2010 at 6:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kristina

Isn't it freeing to take control and responsibility for your own fate!  There's nothing like it. Living our truth in the now is much better than looking forward to living a truth in the future.  We'll have had so much practice by then.  *Wink*

--

Live, Laugh, Love and Learn. 

Kristina.

September 8, 2010 at 6:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

eerie777

Hear Hear Brother! Well said!

--

Each One Teach One...

September 8, 2010 at 11:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

loveloud444

Wow, this is very interesting and so very true. Isn't Wayne Dyer awesome? I had the honor of meeting him about 6 yr ago. Thanks for sharing this.

Love light & laughter

--

Love Light  Laughter & Happiness 

September 14, 2010 at 1:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ace

You sound like a warrior.  Now I feel like fighting lower astral entities :)  I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. ha ha

September 14, 2010 at 8:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Zena Faye

the mental alchemist at September 8, 2010 at 3:44 PM

I heard something Wayne Dyer said recently.... He was about ten years old. He came home from school to his foster parent and asked what is a scurvy elephant? His parent said I never heard of a scurvy elephant. Wayne said, well that is what my teacher called me today at school. His foster parent called the principal and inquired more about what happened. The principle said Wayne always get things mixed up. The teacher called him a "disturbing element". LOL! I thought about that for a minute. When people like us tend to go outside of the box and begin to question this matrix of a world we live in to norm we appear to be scurvy elephants( disturbing elements). I have made the decision to let everyone know who I come in contact with what the deal is . What I think about this plastic society we live in. This malnutritional, watered down information they give us has no vital nutrients for our souls. Those who have an ear will hear what I'm actually saying. Those that mock or make me out to be a nut job I don't care anymore. There comes a point when we have to just man the hell up or spirit the hell up. Which ever you prefer. Don't you feel tired of being afraid of being afraid?There comes a point for those who are afraid.. to become courageous, to start attacking your fears. There comes a point for those who feel they are being psychically attacked or afraid to astral travel because they have encountered a negative entity of some sort to just stand strong face your freaking fears. I'm not taking this crap anymore. The few have been pissing on us and telling us it was rain. LOL! I'm tired of being tired. I'm going to create whatever reality I want, because I can do that and no one or any secret organization, especially any negative entities can't do squat about it. We own our own souls, spirits, energy bodies, consciousness or whatever you want to call it. We can make any reality we choose. We can live in happiness now. I do believe we have to stand up for it. I had an astral travel last night, but before I projected I felt something or some being was putting thoughts in my head. I knew it was not me thinking this. The voice sounded harsh and rugged saying crazy things. I said to myself once I projected out of my body this entity better be gone. A few minutes later I got sleep paralysis. . I exited my body and sure enough there was a mid size being standing next to my physical body. I knew it! The being attacked me. I grabbed the being with no fear and put it in a head lock and dragged it's scraggly ass all across the walls. I was literally wiping it's face with every wall in my room. I then grabbed it with all my might and I screamed you have no power over me! I then shot at an angle with the being through the wall. I was flying so fast things became a blurr. I came into a void spun around like a top and toss that being into a dark void. I came back to my body and had a peaceful sleep. I'm not known for astral combat or fighting, but it gets to the point where your just fed up. I'm fed up with being quiet and not letting people know who I really am. That is over. Yes I feel this world is filled with bogus systems to keep us under control. They know we have the power to free ourselves, but they keep most us in fear. Yes negative entities like to scare astral projectors to keep them from realising they have the power.  These negative entities are like first grade bullies who want your lunch money. LOL! These negative entities love the way the world is now because they feed off this crap. I'm not saying go looking for fights, but if it comes to you do what you got to do. We have UNLIMITED POWER! I've turned my cheek and got slapped. I keep getting slapped, but I have only two freaking cheeks. I'm not waiting for this 2012. I'm bringing the 5th dimension to me NOW. Even though the kingdom of heaven is inside of us we still have to go to it. It won't come to us. The same for the 5th dimension. As long as I exist on this particular earth plane school I'm going to be the author of my own book. We all can liberate ourselves now... not in 2012 now. So with all that being said I am joyful to be a scurvy elephant. You should be too. You have the POWER. Love you all. 

So true! What a great post. Lots of love brother! 

--

Hiyah! 

January 31, 2018 at 9:38 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.