Y   O  U      A  R  E        L  O  V  E  D       B  E  Y  O  N  D       M  E  A  S  U  R  E

Inpiring, encouraging, uplifting and empowering ALL who are receptive, one light at a time!

Forums & Blogs

Forum Home > Our Reality > Solar flares, drink lots if water

This is an interesting year.. I was able to connect the dots an out why I got sick on Tuesday. The doctors couldn├??t even tell me what was going on. The symptoms hit me like a truck! This event I believe is going to be the start of something big.. especially if electromagnetic activity Meaning more electromagnetic awareness for some And also more astral projection experiences! The symptoms I├??m feeling Stomach bug, flu, sore throat, fever, stuffy nose (Mind you I├??ve been eating healthy) At first I thought I was going to die lol I didn├??t get the flu shot and asked Boo if this was my exiting stage. Nope I├??m going to be part of this important event that├??s going to unfold Like the rest of you. Drink lots of water!! Enjoy the wave (:
March 1, 2018 at 7:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Seen a lot of kids and infants at the doctors to
March 1, 2018 at 8:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

AstralBooBaby
Site Owner

Thank you Drew!

--

“Keep it growing and flowing”

March 1, 2018 at 4:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AstralBooBaby at March 1, 2018 at 4:55 PM

Thank you Drew!

You┬?re welcome boo!
March 5, 2018 at 12:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Update on my symptoms The nausea is gone however I┬?m waking up with incredible head pain that┬?s going on and off. Also experiencing sore throat and my right is muffled,I hearing a quiet frequency noise. Also woke up with a little blood on my finger and pillow aswell. My right eye is burning and looks like I may have pink eye or just irritation.
March 5, 2018 at 12:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Update- Couple days ago I was hit with a virus right after training causing me to go to the hospital Couldn┬?t stop vomiting, however it┬?s calmed down a little bit but my stomach is sore and in a uncomfortable state. Looking forward to this recovery so I can get back into the grind.
March 14, 2018 at 10:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.