Y   O  U      A  R  E        L  O  V  E  D       B  E  Y  O  N  D       M  E  A  S  U  R  E

Inpiring, encouraging, uplifting and empowering ALL who are receptive, one light at a time!

Forums & Blogs

Forum Home > Our Reality > Human-Reptillian Hybrids

Andrew Eblen

I've always found extra terrestrial species to be facinating and such and the subject of cross breeding between species is a common reoccuring theme in many science fiction series. Years ago I watched this science fiction series entitled Farscape. It's about an astronaut named John Crichten who during an experiment in space he ends up accidently creating a wormhole and going to an entirely different part of the galexy. Here he meets many other species including Luxans, Nebari, sebaceans (basically humans with some genetic modifcations), and others. One species in particular called the scarrens are a Reptillian species who are at war with the Peacekeepers who are primarily sebacean. 

In the show the Scarrens attempted to breed their kind with the sebaceans in order to produce some type of super soldier but the attempts never worked due to their biological chemistry being incompatible with one exception. One character in the show name Scorpius is the only known offspring between a sebacean and and Scarren. What's interesting about him is while is half sebacean and half scarren his biology has a certain type of conflict. Scarrens produce great amounts of body heat and sebaceans have heat intolerance so in order to survive scorpius had to create some type of coolant suit. I wonder if there is some truth to this about their being experiments to breed reptilians and humans together in our world. I've always kind of wondered about extra terrestrial species and if any could ever produce offspring with one another. 

This is scorpius the Scarren (Reptillian) and sebacean (human) hybrid

January 31, 2018 at 10:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Andrew Eblen

This is a full blooded scarren 

January 31, 2018 at 10:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

lisaJ

Considering humanity has a reptilian part to our brains and we were evolved from a primate mammal, it's quite definitely likely there has been a species mixing way in the past. Ironically half our planet is either cold or hot depending on where too. May be a long time experiment by very advanced other "species".

--

February 1, 2018 at 11:41 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Zena Faye

These are supposed to be some real cloaked reptillians. Don't know if it is photoshopped tricks but I do believe that these people are real. I used to work with a guy who had a reptillian slit eye but whats funny is that it would only go that way when he got nervous or angry. 
--

Hiyah! 

February 3, 2018 at 3:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

KingLouisXIV

Zena Faye at February 3, 2018 at 3:20 PM

These are supposed to be some real cloaked reptillians. Don't know if it is photoshopped tricks but I do believe that these people are real. I used to work with a guy who had a reptillian slit eye but whats funny is that it would only go that way when he got nervous or angry. 
That's very interesting, I've never met anyone that's exhibited reptilian features. Does that mean the guy is a reptilian with some holographic cloak? Or does he have a reptilian attachment? Or would it be wise to not ask the guy about it for fear of exposing his secret.
--

The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple

February 9, 2018 at 1:19 AM Flag Quote & Reply

AstralBooBaby
Site Owner

Bump! 

--

“Keep it growing and flowing”

March 1, 2018 at 5:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Zena Faye at February 3, 2018 at 3:20 PM

There√??s a video about this guy It√??s definitely not photoshopped This photo was taken from a video , now Im not saying there couldn't be an electromagnetic interference causing one of his Extraterrestrial self to come on T.V More than likely is the case but one has to ask what are the motives to lie about something like this especially on something big as this. Recording devices such as cameras, MPs capture bits and pieces of whats electromagnetic spectrum or beyond the veil. Would not surprise me in the least bit that these individuals have an reptilian over soul expression.
March 6, 2018 at 2:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kelly

On the topic of reptilians and draconic beings,

I really dislike that they have such a bad reputation. Bear with me here because this may sound crazy, but last year I evolved tremendously spiritually and, through revelations slowly over a period of time, it was revealed to me that I have a reptilian soul/DNA. When this was revealed, I literally cried because of the stigma behind these beings. I started to question who I am and whether I am a good person. It really was a lot to disgest for me because I always thought these beings were evil to the core and souless. 

More accurately, I am a dragon reincarnated. I am still learning, still growing, and I have much to remember about myself and my missions (a lot of things happen to me at night that I am not consciously aware of and I assume that I am fulfilling my duties even if I don't remember what happened when I wake up in the morning). I do wonder though, why are there no positive discussions on reptilian/draconic species? Even today dragons are despicted as evil, ruthless, and full of destructive power when earlier in history they were revered and highly respected.

I've only been close to one of these beings who happened to be draconic. He actually became my spirit guide and helped activate parts of who I am. I have only sensed good from him but, sadly, we have not had any contact for quite some time as he left me when my Goddess Ishtar/Inanna appeared into my life to guide my ascension process.

I guess I say all that to say that there are some good ones out here who want to see humanity do well :-)

March 8, 2018 at 1:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.