Y   O  U      A  R  E        L  O  V  E  D       B  E  Y  O  N  D       M  E  A  S  U  R  E

Inpiring, encouraging, uplifting and empowering ALL who are receptive, one light at a time!

Forums & Blogs

Forum Home > Paranormal Experiences > I think I have a portal in my bedroom...how to close it?

Galactica77

Hey guys!

Do you have any tips/ideas on how to close portals? I strongly believe I have a portal in my bedroom on the left side of my bed in front of my closet. I have had experiences when I am sleeping (I guess in a semi-sleep state) of something climbing into bed with me always on the left side, or recently, something walking from the left side of my room to the right side. One time when I was half asleep I think I may have seen it - it looked like a bunch of swirling black dots infront of my closet. I get into that frozen state, and usually I can force myself out of it and then go back to sleep. I don't get too freaked out but it's unsettling nonetheless.

Any tips on any rituals or something that can help to close it?  It's not something that traumatizes me - just kind of annoys me.  

Thanks

--

Sliding down the Rabbit Hole.....:D

January 29, 2018 at 2:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AstralBooBaby
Site Owner

Galactica77 at January 29, 2018 at 2:23 PM

Hey guys!

Do you have any tips/ideas on how to close portals? I strongly believe I have a portal in my bedroom on the left side of my bed in front of my closet. I have had experiences when I am sleeping (I guess in a semi-sleep state) of something climbing into bed with me always on the left side, or recently, something walking from the left side of my room to the right side. One time when I was half asleep I think I may have seen it - it looked like a bunch of swirling black dots infront of my closet. I get into that frozen state, and usually I can force myself out of it and then go back to sleep. I don't get too freaked out but it's unsettling nonetheless.

Any tips on any rituals or something that can help to close it?  It's not something that traumatizes me - just kind of annoys me.  

Thanks

As far as I know - there is no way for us to close portals but we can do things to sheild and protect ourselves against forces and spirits that may come through and impede on us. Invest in white sage and smudge the four corners of your dwellings. Keep a half of bowl of ammonia underneath your bed... These elements give off energies that negative forces can't handle... If ever a presence come near - simply state or think the following "If you are not serving my highest good, I command you are leave immediately" OR state "I do not consent to this interaction".

--

“Keep it growing and flowing”

January 30, 2018 at 5:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Galactica77

AstralBooBaby at January 30, 2018 at 5:11 PM

Hey guys!

Thanks

As far as I know - there is no way for us to close portals but we can do things to sheild and protect ourselves against forces and spirits that may come through and impede on us. Invest in white sage and smudge the four corners of your dwellings. Keep a half of bowl of ammonia underneath your bed... These elements give off energies that negative forces can't handle... If ever a presence come near - simply state or think the following "If you are not serving my highest good, I command you are leave immediately" OR state "I do not consent to this interaction".

Thank you so much ABB!  I will try this.

--

January 30, 2018 at 11:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

FreeFaller[Dreamer]

as far as portals go...they're all around us!! if it takes on the shape of a square or a circle, it's essentially a portal.

think door frames...you're walking through a square and boom, you're in a different "room" with "dimensions". Sound familiar? Everytime you walk through a frame, you're in a different dimension, with different rules to be followed. Think your room, the kitchen, the bathroom, outside, the store etc. But even more so, we go to sleep on a square or circle and travel out of body or in dreams. Your glasses can be square or circle...look through them and the dimensions are different, let alone wearing shades.. social rules change!!  Or windows looking in or out..whatever that means. Or Tv screens, or tablets, phones. Think the human eye!!

Nevertheless my point is....just as ABB said. Portals are alllllll around us. It's a matter of shielding yourself...another portal.

--

February 1, 2018 at 10:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

lisaJ

I have had some calming of the energies when I gridded my livingroom with white selenite wands (very cheap and abundant, found in home decor and crystals shops), right near my home's portal I placed a lamp that is on 24/7 it's got amethysts on it, and it makes the best "high vibe" light in my home. It's true, not really possible to close them, but we can tone down and transmute the energies that come through. 

I have found that we attract to ourselves, what is perhaps part of our soul's growth and teaching. Stuff that comes to me, I pretty much try daily to tone down and transmute the energies, or move them along and pray each day for the divine to assist. Gaia's purging dark stuff, and I think that many light and dark workers are here to help Her. Just it's entirely too convenient that it's flowing through our homes.

--

February 2, 2018 at 6:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Zena Faye

I wish I could help. Sounds really scary!

--

Hiyah! 

February 3, 2018 at 3:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Zena Faye

FreeFaller[Dreamer] at February 1, 2018 at 10:04 PM

as far as portals go...they're all around us!! if it takes on the shape of a square or a circle, it's essentially a portal.

think door frames...you're walking through a square and boom, you're in a different "room" with "dimensions". Sound familiar? Everytime you walk through a frame, you're in a different dimension, with different rules to be followed. Think your room, the kitchen, the bathroom, outside, the store etc. But even more so, we go to sleep on a square or circle and travel out of body or in dreams. Your glasses can be square or circle...look through them and the dimensions are different, let alone wearing shades.. social rules change!!  Or windows looking in or out..whatever that means. Or Tv screens, or tablets, phones. Think the human eye!!

Nevertheless my point is....just as ABB said. Portals are alllllll around us. It's a matter of shielding yourself...another portal.

OH MY GOODNESS! THE WORLD WE LIVE IN IS AMAZING!

--

Hiyah! 

February 3, 2018 at 3:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Zena Faye

Galactica77 at January 30, 2018 at 11:08 PM

AstralBooBaby at January 30, 2018 at 5:11 PM

Hey guys!

Thanks

Thank you so much ABB!  I will try this.

I use white sage too and it's good. Don't forget to sage your aura and all around your body. 

--

Hiyah! 

February 3, 2018 at 3:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Galactica77

Thank you for the advice :) 

--

February 8, 2018 at 11:01 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Galactica77

lisaJ at February 2, 2018 at 6:26 PM

I have had some calming of the energies when I gridded my livingroom with white selenite wands (very cheap and abundant, found in home decor and crystals shops), right near my home's portal I placed a lamp that is on 24/7 it's got amethysts on it, and it makes the best "high vibe" light in my home. It's true, not really possible to close them, but we can tone down and transmute the energies that come through. 

I have found that we attract to ourselves, what is perhaps part of our soul's growth and teaching. Stuff that comes to me, I pretty much try daily to tone down and transmute the energies, or move them along and pray each day for the divine to assist. Gaia's purging dark stuff, and I think that many light and dark workers are here to help Her. Just it's entirely too convenient that it's flowing through our homes.

Thanks for the info and I will try these tips, thank you Lisa!

--

February 8, 2018 at 11:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Galactica77

Zena Faye at February 3, 2018 at 3:12 PM

I wish I could help. Sounds really scary!

Hi Faye....yeah it's a bit scary at first but not totally traumatizing.  Honestly was it not for discovering Astral Boo Baby and all of his videos talking about paranormal stuff I would have committed myself to a psych ward by now :lol::D:P

--

February 8, 2018 at 11:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

FreeFaller[Dreamer]

Zena Faye at February 3, 2018 at 3:31 PM

OH MY GOODNESS! THE WORLD WE LIVE IN IS AMAZING!

Totally weird right?? x]]

Silly me forgot to mention books!! books are not only spells books, but portals.. 

--

February 19, 2018 at 1:07 AM Flag Quote & Reply

FreeFaller[Dreamer]

Galactica77 at February 8, 2018 at 11:01 AM

Thank you for the advice :) 

yes no problem : ]

--

February 19, 2018 at 1:07 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.