Y   O  U      A  R  E        L  O  V  E  D       B  E  Y  O  N  D       M  E  A  S  U  R  E

Inpiring, encouraging, uplifting and empowering ALL who are receptive, one light at a time!

Forums & Blogs

Forum Home > Healthy Living > Mental Health Mental Wealth

Andrew Eblen

I've been thinking a lot lately about how there are a handful of people perhaps 1% of the population who have achieved true health as well as there being around 1% of the population with true wealth. When I say wealth money is a factor but it isn't the only factor in leading an abundant lifestyle. As in matter of fact there are people who do exactly what they want to do when they want to do it and they don't have fancy cars or mansion or anything by the likes. True wealth is having absolute freedom to do what one wants when one wants to do it. For some that might be having a Rolls Royce which is a completely valid desire and for others it might be to travel the world and go from country to country as a modern nomad. I know people who live such lifestyles. I have an aqaintence who lives in tropical paradise in Bali, Indonesia. There are many people that are creating succsess and are living their dreams and it's really been making me wonder why there are not more who are following suit especially here in the spiritual community. I earnestly can not help but notice how many people in the spiritual community have a great sense of martyrdom and are stuck in a perpetual woe is me I am a victim mentality. I've seen countless people who claim to be spiritual but they consider abundance to be wrong. As if they are still stuck in the mentality that they are ordained to suffer rather than being conscious creators and masters of their own destiny. 

Studying people over time I have come to realize that people's mental state is always in direct correlation with the amount of wealth in their life. People who believe that the world is crashing and who are worried about losing everything are always losing everything. People with a mindset of wealth however realize that there are always more opportunities to be made. They realize that even if they lose everything they don't let it bring themselves down because they can always gain more. They realize that just as when a forest is burned to the ground it gives the opportunity for a new forest to grow that is stronger and more beautiful then the presiding forest. We are constantly tested in life and things are constantly giving and recieving things, thoughts, emotions, and so much more. If we were to allow the natural flow of events to take place instead of stall them we would move forward in our lives rather than remain stagnant. So many people these days work jobs they hate, are in toxic relationships, live somewhere they hate, and remain stagnant. Rather then leave these situations and seek greener pastures they never quite because they have some type of misplaced sense of self rightousness. One difference between wealthy people and poor people is that mentally impoverished people won't let go of the few petty possesitions or relationships they have because they are afraid of the thought of having nothing at all. The truth is we often have to give up everything before we can get the life we want. I'm not saying you will lose everything if you decide to take these first few steps but you should be prepared to give up potentially everything. This includes toxic relationships, unhealthy food, a job that doesn't serve us anymore, and perhaps even moving to an entirely new place all together. So many people complain about being in abusive relationships but don't leave. Many people complain about their weight and health problems but they don't want to put in the work to be healthy. Many people want to move to tropical paradise but they don't do it because they fear having to start all over again. 

Human beings are the dominate species of the planet because they know how to adapt even to the most extreme of situations. Being able to adapt and get used to extreme situations is a wonderful gift that human beings have although it does have downsides. Most human beings get used to their crappy slave jobs and their horrible relationships because they are used to it. Most impoverished people truth be told are actually so used to their situation that they are scared of living differently then they have their entire lifetimes. I've spoken to people from impoverished neighborhoods who never attempt to improve their lives and I ask them why they don't change and they say "Well this is all I've ever known." I'm not condeming these people whatsoever the sad truth is they have been brainwashed that their is no alternative to the situation there is. 

Many people who read this post will be thinking with the victim mentality. They'll be thinking "Andrew you don't know me I've got this problem and that problem I can never achieve my goalds and live my dreams." I know this because I still deal with remnants of that type of thinking although I have been making many strides for years to get what I want in life. I truly used to believe that I would never be able to meditate or lucid dream because of my ADD but I conquered that. I have type one diabetes yet I go to the gym often and make the effort to keep up my physical health. I live with depressed family members yet I remain a jubulent person. I have many hurdles in life but I continue to slay them one by one. I'm not saying that I have all the answers and that I'm perfect. I'm still stuggling with my mind and still trying to defeat the poverty consciousness mindset within myself and let the new wealthy and healthy version of myself come out on top. 

Wealth truly is a state of mind and it's something only a handful of people achieve. Only about 1% of humanity has achieved true wealth but the good news is that this number is increasing. As in matter of fact this is happening in nations as well as individuals. India and China are giving birth to more millionaires everyday. China is becoming an economic superpower which nobody would have expected decades ago. Many individuals who nobody thought would achieve wealth have achieved wealth. It's not a magickal wand that makes people wealthy. It's not even having a college degree or even connections that matter it's one's own mindset. The truth is everybody has the inner makings of an abundant person. Anyone can become a millionaire it just takes the right mindset. Succsess is not a mere accident it is a formula. Simply follow the formula to success and you will achieve greatness. There are many universal principals that we have to follow in conjuction to following our own intuition. Those voices and ideas that pop up in your head are for you to listen to and nobody else. They won't make sense to other people because they are for you and nobody else. These ideas can be anything and again they only have to make sense to you. Again we all have the makings of greatness but it is up to ourselves which path to choose. As William Shakespeare said "There are those who are born great, others achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them." 

June 8, 2017 at 9:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AstralBooBaby
Site Owner

I agree with everything that you've stated... I would like to add that health is also wealth... I have known people who worked themselves to such an extent that by the time they got their material wealth, they became so ill and worn out - that much of that wealth ended up getting lost because they were no longer healthy enough to fortifsy what the had achieved... They were paying enormous hopital bills; medicine, theraphy, etc., and all of this eventually took a toll on their quality of life... As the said person was faced with their low quality of life and mortality - they were regretting not investing more time taking care of their health, fostering meaningful relationships and a connection with a force or power greater than he... On the other hand, I have known people who lost everything or was poor but is 'aware' and healthy enough to regroup - take another direction and rebuild. 

Many millionaires spend so much of their lives focused on building wealth, power and status that they've neglected spirituality and themselves in the process... When the ''you know what hits the fan' from the other imbalance - no amount of money can repair the damage... Somehow, we have got to seek the balance in the formula and let go of fear...

Speaking of fear, I agree with you in that a lot of people simply stay where they are because they don't know any better and don't want to know any better... There's always that fear of failure or the fear of unknown in the back of their minds and this again, is another reason why so many miss an opportunity to create independence and wealth in ways that truly matters...  However, as more people show and teach by example that wealth can be achieved both materially, mentally, spiritually and health-wise - the tide will start shifting even more... I am one of those people who's about a 3rd there... I took great risks and have achieved a lot but I have lost a lot as well but I remain vigilant and determined :D  Thanks for reminder and another great and thought provoking entry! :)

--

“Keep it growing and flowing”

June 19, 2017 at 2:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Andrew Eblen

AstralBooBaby at June 19, 2017 at 2:12 AM

I agree with everything that you've stated... I would like to add that health is also wealth... I have known people who worked themselves to such an extent that by the time they got their material wealth, they became so ill and worn out - that much of that wealth ended up getting lost because they were no longer healthy enough to fortifsy what the had achieved... They were paying enormous hopital bills; medicine, theraphy, etc., and all of this eventually took a toll on their quality of life... As the said person was faced with their low quality of life and mortality - they were regretting not investing more time taking care of their health, fostering meaningful relationships and a connection with a force or power greater than he... On the other hand, I have known people who lost everything or was poor but is 'aware' and healthy enough to regroup - take another direction and rebuild. 

Many millionaires spend so much of their lives focused on building wealth, power and status that they've neglected spirituality and themselves in the process... When the ''you know what hits the fan' from the other imbalance - no amount of money can repair the damage... Somehow, we have got to seek the balance in the formula and let go of fear...

Speaking of fear, I agree with you in that a lot of people simply stay where they are because they don't know any better and don't want to know any better... There's always that fear of failure or the fear of unknown in the back of their minds and this again, is another reason why so many miss an opportunity to create independence and wealth in ways that truly matters...  However, as more people show and teach by example that wealth can be achieved both materially, mentally, spiritually and health-wise - the tide will start shifting even more... I am one of those people who's about a 3rd there... I took great risks and have achieved a lot but I have lost a lot as well but I remain vigilant and determined :D  Thanks for reminder and another great and thought provoking entry! :)

I thank you for your reply my friend! I shall be elaborating on this subject matter more in the future. 

June 30, 2017 at 11:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AstralBooBaby
Site Owner

Andrew Eblen at June 30, 2017 at 11:41 PM

AstralBooBaby at June 19, 2017 at 2:12 AM

I thank you for your reply my friend! I shall be elaborating on this subject matter more in the future. 

You are welcome Andrew and thank you so much for your consistent sharing... You are more than appreciated fam. 

--

“Keep it growing and flowing”

July 1, 2017 at 11:27 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.