Y   O  U      A  R  E        L  O  V  E  D       B  E  Y  O  N  D       M  E  A  S  U  R  E

Inpiring, encouraging, uplifting and empowering ALL who are receptive, one light at a time!

Forums & Blogs

Forum Home > Our Reality > David Rockefeller Dead

Travis Dottin

Hey Guys Did You Hear About David Rockefeller Passing ?

--
Slip Through The Crevices
March 20, 2017 at 8:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Aharewata

Yeah, Mr. NewWorldOrder himself, may thee rest in triangles.

--
March 20, 2017 at 10:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ShamsLight

I just found out. I had heard about his last name but didn't know much about him in particular. Yep, at some point, we all have to go back and leave all our possessions down here for other people to use. 

--

***Clean yourself and you will clean the world***

March 21, 2017 at 12:26 AM Flag Quote & Reply

SheOnAnotherLevel

I just got word about that and the first thing I thought about was boo's predictions for this year. He was and is a major political player in the world. Not sure if that's who boo was hinting at when he said that there would be deaths of a major political figure. 

--

Zenith Femininity

March 21, 2017 at 3:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

SheOnAnotherLevel

ShamsLight at March 21, 2017 at 12:26 AM

I just found out. I had heard about his last name but didn't know much about him in particular. Yep, at some point, we all have to go back and leave all our possessions down here for other people to use. 

Good point. He desperately tried to do everything possible to stay living here as long as he could so that he could have a bunch of power that could never really be to begin with. It's a sad reminder of how delusional the so called rich, powerful and wealthy really are. 

--

Zenith Femininity

March 21, 2017 at 3:18 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Aharewata

i mean to put it forth he really couldnt go any longer than he would have wanted.. His body just couldnt maintain functiong anymore, no matter how many hearts hes had. And the last heart of a 20 yr he got still didnt last him that long either. He just wasnt mean to stay here anymore...

March 21, 2017 at 6:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Danijel

Hes dead - and dead for good . Hes not returning back , in any shape or form , and there is no cloned body to prolong anything . He is only one in a row - as this reality becomes unbearable to "people" like him . 

--

Rise above Infinity 

We are eternal Humanity 

March 25, 2017 at 8:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SheOnAnotherLevel

Danijel at March 25, 2017 at 8:25 PM

Hes dead - and dead for good . Hes not returning back , in any shape or form , and there is no cloned body to prolong anything . He is only one in a row - as this reality becomes unbearable to "people" like him . 

I have heard this from others. I sure hope you all are right. 

--

Zenith Femininity

March 27, 2017 at 12:25 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Randus Phillips (Randy)

SheOnAnotherLevel at March 27, 2017 at 12:25 AM

Me too, I hope that he's and ultimately (they're) on a realm of existance that matches their frequency.

--

"Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds." - Albert Einstein

March 27, 2017 at 11:59 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Randus Phillips (Randy)

SheOnAnotherLevel at March 27, 2017 at 12:25 AM

March 27, 2017 at 11:59 AM Flag Quote & Reply

AstralBooBaby
Site Owner

I found out about it a couple days after he was reported deceased... All of my signals are confirming that he is deceased... And no, I am not getting that he is in another person's body or in some cloning facility. I am definitely getting that his spirit is on the lower ethereal plane, which is so not good for him.  

--

“Keep it growing and flowing”

March 29, 2017 at 1:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.