Y ou  are  loved  beyond  measure! 

Inpiring, encouraging, uplifting and empowering ALL who are receptive, one light at a time!

Forums & Blogs

Forum Home > Healthy Living > Death of Holistic Doctors

lifeloveandthecosmos

50 holistic doctors have died in the past year... missing, murdered, massive heart attacks, freak accidents... http://www.healthnutnews.com/recap-on-my-unintended-series-the-holistic-doctor-deaths/

Another who recently died in police custody was Dr. Debi, who WON a court case against the NY supreme court by proving he was able to cure a host of diseases including Cancer and AIDS. Its so disturbing to me that holistic practioners have to fear for their lives, when all they want to do is heal others, so that the big business of medicine can go on making buttloads of money by making and keeping us sick. And they call natural medicine practioners quaks and scam artists! lol Clearly someone doesn't think so...

I wanted to share some of Dr. Sebi's guidelines for healthy foods:

http://wakeup-world.com/2015/08/28/dr-sebi-the-man-who-cures-aids-cancer-diabetes-and-more/

and hybrid foods to stay away from:

http://www.purifyself.com/2013/03/what-are-hybrid-foods.html

(I had no idea so many common foods that we eat are actually hybrids created by humans that do not grow in nature or reproduce without our involvement)

August 18, 2016 at 11:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

lisaJ

There has been a long time campaign to squelch down holistic remedies, and it's especially sad about the destruction of hte amazon forest, as that's likely where many great and potent herbal remedies and cures exist. 

I have found that in my city there's a few stores that carry some great herbal and orgainic foods. Usually they're called natural foods stores. I'm sure most all big citys and towns have them. In my town the shop owners are working the cash and are very knowledgeable about remedies that help for various ailments. My ex husband I once helped to cure him of kidney stones, and he was saved from waiting over a year for surgery. It was a total crock of bull, as he was a big man and they wanted to do tests on him but he was too large for the diagnostics machines, so he was treated wtih little regard at the hospitals, so a natural food shop was key in helping him. 

I think that, sad to say, we have to find sneakier ways to get natural remedies. Researching things on google can help find info, even on Ytube but it takes a lot of time and diligent searching. I don't think that the govt's and big pharma can squelch down everything. And, IMHO, just trying to live as healthy as possible in this world, is the best way to do things. Unfortunately, I think that the population of this world, and the ability to have say a long shelf life for foods, is the main issue going on at this time. Sadly the more poor in our population gets the very short end of the stick all the time. So healthy nutritional and delicious foods are very rare to find, and they're expensive. 

One thing going for people who are moving away from the status quo things, is that money can be saved when you stop buying into what media and "peer pressure" tells you you have to get. So, priorities can be made then for health and well being because we can gradually reduce and eliminate money draining habits. IMHO.

--

August 18, 2016 at 10:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AstralBooBaby
Site Owner

lifeloveandthecosmos at August 18, 2016 at 11:56 AM

50 holistic doctors have died in the past year... missing, murdered, massive heart attacks, freak accidents... http://www.healthnutnews.com/recap-on-my-unintended-series-the-holistic-doctor-deaths/

Another who recently died in police custody was Dr. Debi, who WON a court case against the NY supreme court by proving he was able to cure a host of diseases including Cancer and AIDS. Its so disturbing to me that holistic practioners have to fear for their lives, when all they want to do is heal others, so that the big business of medicine can go on making buttloads of money by making and keeping us sick. And they call natural medicine practioners quaks and scam artists! lol Clearly someone doesn't think so...

http://wakeup-world.com/2015/08/28/dr-sebi-the-man-who-cures-aids-cancer-diabetes-and-more/

(I had no idea so many common foods that we eat are actually hybrids created by humans that do not grow in nature or reproduce without our involvement)

The fear and desperation that is used to justify the covert murder of not only holistic doctors but whistle blowers; scientists, etc., is only drawing more attention to them and their causes. The 'nay sayers' are even taken notice and realizing that such people are obviously bringing something of great credibility and value to humanity.... In other-words, with every holistic healer or doctor who's compromised, they become matyrs, icons and will gain even more validation... Those who have transitioned have done their jobs but those who think that they have 'silenced' them or 'stopped' them, have only shot themselves in the foot and furthered their effort and cause in the greater picture. Remember, nothing is ever as it appears ;)

--

“Keep it growing and flowing”

August 21, 2016 at 9:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

lifeloveandthecosmos

lisaJ at August 18, 2016 at 10:43 PM

There has been a long time campaign to squelch down holistic remedies, and it's especially sad about the destruction of hte amazon forest, as that's likely where many great and potent herbal remedies and cures exist. 

I have found that in my city there's a few stores that carry some great herbal and orgainic foods. Usually they're called natural foods stores. I'm sure most all big citys and towns have them. In my town the shop owners are working the cash and are very knowledgeable about remedies that help for various ailments. My ex husband I once helped to cure him of kidney stones, and he was saved from waiting over a year for surgery. It was a total crock of bull, as he was a big man and they wanted to do tests on him but he was too large for the diagnostics machines, so he was treated wtih little regard at the hospitals, so a natural food shop was key in helping him. 

I think that, sad to say, we have to find sneakier ways to get natural remedies. Researching things on google can help find info, even on Ytube but it takes a lot of time and diligent searching. I don't think that the govt's and big pharma can squelch down everything. And, IMHO, just trying to live as healthy as possible in this world, is the best way to do things. Unfortunately, I think that the population of this world, and the ability to have say a long shelf life for foods, is the main issue going on at this time. Sadly the more poor in our population gets the very short end of the stick all the time. So healthy nutritional and delicious foods are very rare to find, and they're expensive. 

One thing going for people who are moving away from the status quo things, is that money can be saved when you stop buying into what media and "peer pressure" tells you you have to get. So, priorities can be made then for health and well being because we can gradually reduce and eliminate money draining habits. IMHO.

I agree with you... there is a lot of disinformation out there about natural remedies and cures as well. We have WebMD but nothing of the sort for natural cures! Its kind of ridiculous. And when I google natural remedies there are soooo many suggestions its a little tough sometimes... I spoke to my brother about this, who is a scientist, and he's all - oh you have to have carefulyl controlled experiments with these things to recommend them, etc. etc. but I think anecdotal evidence works honestly...

The natural stores might be a good way to go for knowlegable people's recommendations, I don't really know of anything here where I live, usually I just google and then try to find whatever is recommended at whole foods or order them online... I agree about the rarity of healthy and nutritious foods, quite a shame, but things are changing. I try to buy from my locally grown farmers market as much as possible...

August 23, 2016 at 12:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

lifeloveandthecosmos

AstralBooBaby at August 21, 2016 at 9:55 PM

The fear and desperation that is used to justify the covert murder of not only holistic doctors but whistle blowers; scientists, etc., is only drawing more attention to them and their causes. The 'nay sayers' are even taken notice and realizing that such people are obviously bringing something of great credibility and value to humanity.... In other-words, with every holistic healer or doctor who's compromised, they become matyrs, icons and will gain even more validation... Those who have transitioned have done their jobs but those who think that they have 'silenced' them or 'stopped' them, have only shot themselves in the foot and furthered their effort and cause in the greater picture. Remember, nothing is ever as it appears ;)

You are absolutely right about this one. Where there is smoke there is fire!!! How can these things go unnoticed forever... its comforting to know that their deaths are certainly not in vain... :)

August 23, 2016 at 12:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SheOnAnotherLevel

AstralBooBaby at August 21, 2016 at 9:55 PM

Never thought of it that way! In this upside down world, what you are saying makes sense! In death, we are really alive and in being alive, we are really dead! 

--

Zenith Femininity

September 1, 2016 at 5:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Midride

Add this herbalist to the list who many believed was killed. On May 28, 2016, Dr. Sebi was arrested at Juan Manuel Gálvez International Airport in Honduras for carrying some $37,000 in cash. He was released pending a court hearing, only to be rearrested June 3 by the Ministerio Público, Honduras' version of the FBI, and charged with money laundering. Dr. Sebi remained in custody until Aug. 6, when he was rushed to a local hospital reportedly suffering from complications of pneumonia. Dr. Sebi died en route. He was 82. http://alkhalife.info/gene-food-consistency-plant-based-diet-feed-your-gene-diet-consistent-your-body-eating-live

February 28, 2017 at 11:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.