Y   O  U      A  R  E        L  O  V  E  D       B  E  Y  O  N  D       M  E  A  S  U  R  E

Inpiring, encouraging, uplifting and empowering ALL who are receptive, one light at a time!

Forums & Blogs

Forum Home > (Lucid) Dreams > Dreams Thread

eerie777

FreeFaller[Dreamer] at November 26, 2014 at 5:17 AM

i'm walking down the street at night and i see a hooded-guy walking his dog, it's a pit bull. The dog is ferociously trying to attack and bite me, while the owner is trying to hold him back. While he is doing this he is actually swinging a cement filled bucket on the other end of the leash(like "around the world" when playing with a yoyo)  and i can sense him wanting to attack me. I almost begin to freak, but just relax and breath. Another guy with a hoodie on i had seen in the beginning was now near us but also trying to avoid the dog. *the dreams jumps to a new scene* i'm on top of a brick wall between two backyards of their respective houses. I sense a dog is in the yard, but only see all black when i look down. It jumps up to attack my hand as i'm reaching out. It's a darker toned German Shepard  and it barely just brushes my hand.

....haha yeah shit got real. I've cut back on smoking weed, from 3 times daily to 1 a week, needless to say i have a short fuse, but i think meditation/dream journaling have been doing great work for me, seems like the meditation started kicking in just before i had some sort of break down. Happy dreaming.

DarkestDim...  I would advise you pay close attention to these dreams which are really messages from your HS...  the animals  represent your basic insticts which are in attack mode and require more control than you are giving them...  by basic insticts I refer to animalistic urges that we all harbor, but eventually learn to master! That can be done in meditation!

The dudes in the dream are aspects of yourSelf that are attacking you with every negative thought you think...  try to be more positive in your outlook!

Summary ------   The message I recieved for you is to resume your journaling and meditation practices... 

That is my take on your dream adventure...

Love ya...  ~eerie

--

Each One Teach One...

December 5, 2014 at 12:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

lisaJ

I am completely befuddled, because I stopped dream journaling (after 30 plus years of regularily doing so), and now my dreams are very profoundly mundane - I am mostly working at some job in my dreams and dallying about not doing much. So, I just stopped writing them up (about 2 weeks now). Astounding to me, because it was a regular routine habit, and now I just don't want to do it anymore. SMH. :(

--

December 5, 2014 at 10:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

RiHawk

Last night I dreamed I was at our old house in england and I was possessed by these demons - they would levitate me up into the air and all sorts of horrible stuff...then in the end of the dream I met two of these demons in human form and it turned out they were keeping journals on me and every bad thing I had ever done...weird stuff

--

Signature:

"I'm not Schizophrenic...I'm God" - "Exactly!!!"

December 6, 2014 at 10:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Lucifire

I dreamed I was in this appartement store with all these electronics and I began to watch the TV they were actual cartoons I had watched as a child only different it was so clear and the plots weren't all over the place like you'd think  I'm wonderin if I was recieving TV from a paralel earth

--

December 8, 2014 at 8:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Andrew Eblen

I've had something similar happen where I see cartoons, movies, music, ect that is clearly not from this earth and most likely from another earth or other place all together. Like I remember being at some concert in a dream once and the people were singing in English but I knew the song has never been played here on earth in the physical realm. THis has happened to more people then just you and I Lucifire. 

December 10, 2014 at 11:44 AM Flag Quote & Reply

eerie777

@ lisa...   it is difficult to continue journaling as you have for 30 years lisa...  mostly, I feel it is a disipline from HS!  When we get lazy and stop, the dreams will become more mundane! That is common and I've experienced it many times myself! I'd just not feel like writing one nite and then found a week had passed and then I would reluctantly go back and start over...  but now, looking over the years of journaling, I can see patterns that while I was in them, I totally missed the hints that my dreams offered at the time!

--

Each One Teach One...

December 10, 2014 at 12:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

eerie777

@ Andrew...  you betcha this sort of thing has happened to lots of people during dreams...  so  you and Lucifire are not alone in this!

--

Each One Teach One...

December 10, 2014 at 12:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lucifire

so we are geting signals from other realms?

--

December 11, 2014 at 12:51 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Andrew Eblen

I think we could be Lucifire. Very possible indeed! 

December 11, 2014 at 12:53 AM Flag Quote & Reply

kubbyk
I had a dream that sticks out to me. I was lucid and flying through the night sky. I often go through places that are familiar like schools and homes but they are linked endlessly together and I'm able to just travel through them. In this dream I flew out of the music school of my university that was also a part of my high school and middle school as well as other schools I don't remember visiting. I left the back of the music hall and felt myself floating upward without my control, almost being invited somewhere and suck ed up out of the earth's atmosphere. There was a storm cloud, and inside was a giant cat's eye, it looked to be a black jaguar and there was thunder and lightning raging in the giant eye... I felt myself drawn in but was too intimidated to go into it. Then I closed my "dream eyes" and willed myself back down and it eventually vanished. I always wondered what this was. I always got invitations in my lucid dreams but if they freaked me out I wouldn't take them lol. I have always wondered why it was a black jag and what the significance of the eye (hmmmm, it was a literal eye of the storm lol) means.
December 11, 2014 at 1:33 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Lucifire

I would love an earth where sutch and sutch series continued instead of being cancled :3

--

December 11, 2014 at 2:19 AM Flag Quote & Reply

eerie777

@ kubbyk...   I feel a black jaguar could be your spirit animal! 

http://www.animalspirits.com/index1.html

--

Each One Teach One...

December 11, 2014 at 4:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

kubbyk
I think it was a black panther now that I'm looking on the page you sent me. Thank you eerie777
December 12, 2014 at 9:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Andrew Eblen

This is NOT my own dreams it's from someone named Rebecca Turner from the "World of Lucid Dreaming" website. 

In waking life, I'm writing a story. The opening scene features a cavewoman giving birth. As part of the writing process I visualized it in detail - and in doing so I accidentally incubated this spooky but oddly touching lucid dream.

In the dream, it is night time. I am part of a small tribe that lives in a cave system set in the mountains. By night it gets extremely cold and so we move into the caves and lay on animal skins to keep warm.

I haven't dreamed much of this but I know that life is hard for us. A fire is already burning in the central cave.

One of the other tribesmen is a sad-looking hunter. He is grieving for something, but he remains silent so I don't understand what's really wrong.

As we sit around the glowing fire it spontaneously occurs to me I'm dreaming and I become lucid. Suddenly my mood changes and I'm happy, but I stay with this gloomy caveman to see if I can probe his mind.

"Why are you sad?" I asked.

"The sadness is in me," he said.

I wasn't exactly sure what he meant... but I got the instinctive feeling he thought sadness was like a physical thing trapped in his body, inhabiting him.

I started to explain that he was not possessed by demons, but as I spoke he moved away from me; he didn't want to hear it. I was trying to teach him a modern day view but he was incapable of seeing it any other way.

I (too quickly) gave up on the caveman and left the system to explore the desert outside. It had miraculously turned into daylight with lush fields that sprang with exotic pre-historic flowers.

When I later woke up, the image of the caveman stuck with me. I wish I had spent more time with him and tried to lift him out of that darkness.

December 13, 2014 at 12:47 AM Flag Quote & Reply

eerie777

Teriffic lucid dream Andrew...   and sounds like an idea for a good book...  I liked it!  Could it be that the baby being born was you or an ancestor of yours?  Everyone in a dream(  lucid or not) is an aspect of yourSelf! Upon re-reading, I note the dream was from someone else..  perhaps the baby was her!

--

Each One Teach One...

December 13, 2014 at 11:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

eerie777

Lucifire at December 11, 2014 at 12:51 AM

so we are geting signals from other realms?

I believe that is a great possibility for sensitive people to pick up on these frequencies...

--

Each One Teach One...

December 13, 2014 at 11:22 AM Flag Quote & Reply

eerie777

kubbyk at December 12, 2014 at 9:45 PM

I think it was a black panther now that I'm looking on the page you sent me. Thank you eerie777

My pleasure hon...

--

Each One Teach One...

December 13, 2014 at 11:23 AM Flag Quote & Reply

aevong
This was more of a nightmare than a dream. Im sleeping in one bed while my brother is sleeping in another one. I get out of the bed and my brother looked terrified. I then switched to his point of view and when he saw me get up there was a ghostly girl lying right behind me. She looked like the girl out of the ring or the grudge. She stood upright and she hit thebed angrily. When she hit the bed her eyes turned completely black and thats when we ran out of the room. My brother went into one door and I saw the girl go in there with him, so I ran out of the house. I remember some stuff after that, but thats all that really mattered
December 13, 2014 at 3:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Andrew Eblen

Aevong I've heard black eyes mean something bad about the person. Like they are hiding something and they are keeping very dark secrets. 

December 13, 2014 at 11:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

eerie777

aevong at December 13, 2014 at 3:16 PM

This was more of a nightmare than a dream. Im sleeping in one bed while my brother is sleeping in another one. I get out of the bed and my brother looked terrified. I then switched to his point of view and when he saw me get up there was a ghostly girl lying right behind me. She looked like the girl out of the ring or the grudge. She stood upright and she hit thebed angrily. When she hit the bed her eyes turned completely black and thats when we ran out of the room. My brother went into one door and I saw the girl go in there with him, so I ran out of the house. I remember some stuff after that, but thats all that really mattered

That's a harsh experience aevong...  I think I would have run outside too!  Pure Black eyes with no whites - gives me the willies!

--

Each One Teach One...

December 14, 2014 at 2:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.