Y ou  are  loved  beyond  measure! 

Inpiring, encouraging, uplifting and empowering ALL who are receptive, one light at a time!

Forums & Blogs

Forum Home > (Lucid) Dreams > Dreams Thread

Andrew Eblen

Oh I also had a dream I was on stage and I was in a cool suit and I was dancing. It was a lot like the concert in The Blues Brothers. It was so much fun. 

It was like this scene. It was so much fun I must say!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHV0zs0kVGg

November 14, 2014 at 10:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

RiHawk

I joined the army and got special treatment for some reasons became an officer straight away. I remember thinking I hope my granddad is proud of me because he was in the army. For some reason it was fun though - I loved it. The thoughts about joining the army appealed to me for some reason the day after and I was thinking of doing it as like a back up plan if I haven't got my life together in a few years. 

Another dream I had the same night was I came home to my family after not remembering where I had been or what I had been doing for a whole month. It was very emotional for both me and my family. I thought it was real had no idea I was dreaming. All I knew was I had done some stupid and reckless things. When I came back home this girl who has a thing for me was in my home with this black guy and I was like super jealous.

What scared me (in real life!!)was the fact my doctor said he might get me on benzos(drugs) - and I was reading on the interent about them(I have a very addictive personality btw) and apparantly if taken too much you have no memory of anything you have done and can just black out go on auto pilot and have no control of what your doing etc. I was reading stories about how people found themeselves in horrible situations after not remembering anything - I hope to god this wasn't some sort of vision telling me if I went on those drugs I'd dissapear for a month and act recklous without remembering any of it...because it was a really freaky dream...basically a whole month of amnesia..

--

Signature:

"I'm not Schizophrenic...I'm God" - "Exactly!!!"

November 16, 2014 at 1:16 AM Flag Quote & Reply

AstralBooBaby
Site Owner

RiHawk at November 7, 2014 at 2:49 PM

Boo if your nephew does win the lottery and he wants to invest a few thousand on someone trying out some methods such as hypnosis and ceremonies with shamans to take their true form and create heaven on earth you know who to contact...just sayin - worth a try...

I will keep this suggestion in mind :)

--

“Keep it growing and flowing”

November 16, 2014 at 5:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Andrew Eblen

Last night's dream was weird. I was at some strange theater with my friends. I remember stuff just popping right out of the theater. Like some lighting came out a few times it was really freaky. 

November 19, 2014 at 5:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Andrew Eblen

Also this theater had some weird movies going on like one had some dude running away from a bunch of zombies and another showed some train. 

November 19, 2014 at 5:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

aevong
Andrew youve had a few dreams involving zombies recently.. I think you should look more into that
November 19, 2014 at 9:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SheOnAnotherLevel

I had a dream that I lost my teeth. I looked up dream interpretation and it says that dreaming of this a signifies a fear of getting old. When I read that, I was like ding, ding, ding! Makes perfect sense because I do worry about getting older and loosing what may be the best years of my life. Oh well, the inner work continues.

--

Zenith Femininity

November 19, 2014 at 9:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

RiHawk

AstralBooBaby at November 16, 2014 at 5:56 PM

RiHawk at November 7, 2014 at 2:49 PM

Boo if your nephew does win the lottery and he wants to invest a few thousand on someone trying out some methods such as hypnosis and ceremonies with shamans to take their true form and create heaven on earth you know who to contact...just sayin - worth a try...

I will keep this suggestion in mind :)

:D ;)

--

Signature:

November 19, 2014 at 11:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Andrew Eblen

Alright here is what I've found online 

To see or dream that you are a zombie suggests that you are physically and/or emotionally detached from people and situations that are currently surrounding you. You are feeling out of touch. Alternatively, a zombie means that you are feeling dead inside. You are just going through the motions of daily living.

To dream that you are attacked by zombies indicate that you are feeling overwhelmed by forces beyond your control. You are under tremendous stress in your waking life. Alternatively, the dream represents your fears of being helpless and overpowered.

To see someone as a zombie implies that your feelings for them is dead. You have not emotional attachment towards them.

To dream that you are undead represents your inability to express yourself. You are feeling disconnected with others. Alternatively, the dream suggests that you have relapsed back to your old habits and ways.�

To dream that you are undead represents your inability to express yourself. You are feeling disconnected with others. Alternatively, it suggests that you have reverted back to your old habits and ways.

To see someone as a zombie implies that your feelings for them is dead. You have not emotional attachment towards them.

KEY WORDS (our study of zombie dreams has been found to link with these words): Boredom, paralysis, routine, lack of inspiration, panic , blissfully happy , exhausted, unthinking, unquestioning, lack of stimulation(write down some quotes that capture your key feelings on issues that have been dominating your mind. Then see if any of these words could appear in those quotes)

KEY PHRASES(Studies of zombie dreams have shown they are linked with the following emotions and thoughts) :

- "I still feel ill and have not properly recovered"

- "Its just the MINDLESS BOREDOM"

- "I need something in my life to inspire me"

- "I have to get myself out of this routine - my mind is simply NOT STIMULATED"

- "I was exhausted and UNABLE TO THINK clearly"

- "She was panicking yesterday"

- "Talking to him is like talking to the living dead"

- "I find it difficult to react in such situations - its like a phobia"

- "He simply cannot think of anything to say"

- "Yesterday my mind went totally blank and I could simply not think what to do"

- "I am unable to think of anything else"

- "We were just blissfully happy"

- "MINDLESSLY accept some ideas"

- "She just MINDLESSLY repeats the same old arguments - you simply cannot reason with her"

- "The relationship is not over yet its not really alive"

- "Really the relationship has been over for ages. I have to accept this"

- "I am trying to keep my creative ideas flowing but I get bogged down and stuck"

I feel a lot of these things honestly I feel like I'm not getting far enough and I always feel so energeically drained. I don't know what's wrong with me. :P 

November 20, 2014 at 12:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Andrew Eblen

SheOnAnotherLevel at November 19, 2014 at 9:19 PM

I had a dream that I lost my teeth. I looked up dream interpretation and it says that dreaming of this a signifies a fear of getting old. When I read that, I was like ding, ding, ding! Makes perfect sense because I do worry about getting older and loosing what may be the best years of my life. Oh well, the inner work continues.

I'm the same way. I just turned 19 and I feel like I'm getting so old so fast and I'll be an old man before I even know it and before I get anything important or great done. I also hate thinking about looking old and frail and feeling bad all the time. I already feel drained a lot so worry it'll be even worse in years to come. :( 

November 20, 2014 at 12:24 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Andrew Eblen

I had some dream with the Guardians of the Galaxy! It was pretty cool. I was on their ship and we were all just joking around. Gamora kissed me. It was pretty cool and Starlord was looking like he was jelous XD Then everyone just laughed 

November 24, 2014 at 10:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

FreeFaller[Dreamer]

i'm walking down the street at night and i see a hooded-guy walking his dog, it's a pit bull. The dog is ferociously trying to attack and bite me, while the owner is trying to hold him back. While he is doing this he is actually swinging a cement filled bucket on the other end of the leash(like "around the world" when playing with a yoyo)  and i can sense him wanting to attack me. I almost begin to freak, but just relax and breath. Another guy with a hoodie on i had seen in the beginning was now near us but also trying to avoid the dog. *the dreams jumps to a new scene* i'm on top of a brick wall between two backyards of their respective houses. I sense a dog is in the yard, but only see all black when i look down. It jumps up to attack my hand as i'm reaching out. It's a darker toned German Shepard  and it barely just brushes my hand.

....haha yeah shit got real. I've cut back on smoking weed, from 3 times daily to 1 a week, needless to say i have a short fuse, but i think meditation/dream journaling have been doing great work for me, seems like the meditation started kicking in just before i had some sort of break down. Happy dreaming.

--

November 26, 2014 at 5:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jah 3000

I rarely remember my dreams because I take medicine :/ but my family tells me that I have good dreams.

--

Kidd Live-Live

November 27, 2014 at 11:13 AM Flag Quote & Reply

aevong
Well this was more of an ap than a dream Im in a neighbourhood and I feel as if im actually awake. Out of nowhere I see a huge white starship thats flashing many different colors. Then I saw about 4 or 5 more huge ships in ny peripheral vision. I then woke up shocked because I already thought I was awake ha
November 28, 2014 at 1:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Andrew Eblen

I've just been seeing my friends in a lot of my recent dreams. I can't remember the specifics too much. 

December 1, 2014 at 10:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AstralBooBaby
Site Owner

aevong at November 28, 2014 at 1:23 PM

Well this was more of an ap than a dream Im in a neighbourhood and I feel as if im actually awake. Out of nowhere I see a huge white starship thats flashing many different colors. Then I saw about 4 or 5 more huge ships in ny peripheral vision. I then woke up shocked because I already thought I was awake ha

Ah, starships is what you saw in your 'vision', I mean 'lucid dream', lol :)

--

“Keep it growing and flowing”

December 2, 2014 at 5:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Marie <3
I'm not remembering too much lately other than seeing a few people (who have confirmed this without me prompting them) and some dreams that are messages to my puzzle pieces. I tend to forget them within minutes of waking up and I can't be bothered to record them. I should practice what I preach and start doing that lol!
--

Love is simple if you just let it flow...

December 2, 2014 at 8:50 AM Flag Quote & Reply

RiHawk

aevong at November 19, 2014 at 9:15 PM

Andrew youve had a few dreams involving zombies recently.. I think you should look more into that

aevong this is totally unrelated but i saw your picture and i always assumed you were a young white nerdy looking kid like myself!! hahaha

--

Signature:

December 4, 2014 at 2:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

aevong

RiHawk at December 4, 2014 at 2:18 PM

aevong at November 19, 2014 at 9:15 PM

aevong this is totally unrelated but i saw your picture and i always assumed you were a young white nerdy looking kid like myself!! hahaha

Umm thanks? Lol
December 4, 2014 at 11:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Andrew Eblen

I had some weird dream about the Lion King characters. I was like trying to save them and i had to get through some maze weird. 

December 5, 2014 at 11:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.