|Posted by AstralBooBaby on March 8, 2015 at 12:05 AM|
Simple Alternative For The Control of Oily Skin, Acne, Blackheads and Blemishes!
All that is required for this healthier alternative in lieu of products filled with harsh chemicals would be a box of pure baking soda.
1. Simply tip a small amount of baking soda in the palm of your washed hands OR you may pour some on a napkin, towel or holder of your choice…
2. Take a cotton ball OR a clean make-up brush and dip into the baking soda and generously apply to face or where needed.
3. Gently brush off excess powder!
* Avoid getting baking soda in your eyes!
A Simple And Natural Alternative For Applying Eye-Lashes
Common glues that are used to apply false lashes can be toxic to skin, eyes and lashes but this natural alternative can save the day! Organic molasses!
What is needed for this tip is a glass or jar of black-strap or organic molasses. A very thin straw, clean brush or a tooth-pick
* If you choose to use a tooth pick; use at a 90 degree side-angle when applying molasses.
1. Simply pour a small amount of molasses on the back on your hand.
2. Take the straw, brush or tooth-pick and dip at a 90 degree angle the front end or tip of your respective tool to apply the molasses.
3. Apply a thin layer right on eye-lid, starting from the inner corner on out to the end of eye corner.
4. Fan eyes for a few seconds to make the application more sticky or tacky.
Gently apply lashes with fingers or tweezers. It is best to apply the lash from the corner of the eye but use your own way of applying. Once lashes are positioned the way you want them, gently apply pressure to secure lashes! Rinse remaining lashes off with clear water!
* Here’s the additional benefit of using molasses; your skin is absorbing the molasses on your lids and hand (even as you rinse them). As you beautify yourself naturally, your skin will absorb an extra boast of Calcium, Magnesium and Antioxidants, which molasses is very high in!
EASY LEMON AND SUGAR FACIAL
For this regimen, you will need;
Oraganic or Raw sugar
A small patter or any flat surfaced container
*If you have long hair, be sure to pull your hair up and away from your face!
Use knife to dip out about the desired amount of sugar (use your own discernment as to how much sugar will be needed to cover your entire face and/or neck.
Cut lemon in half.
1. Take one-half of the lemon and place over the sugar and press firmly to collect the sugar to the lemon.
2. Take the lemon and sugar and press against the face as you gently squeeze the lemon to force out more lemon juice.
4. Repeat steps 1 and 2; apply it to forehead, cheeks, chin and both side and middle of neck (if desired).
5. Once you’ve applied the lemon and sugar in all desired areas, you are now ready to massage skin! Rub lemon and sugar all over the face (and neck) in a counter clock like fashion as you simultaneously squeeze the lemon to release more lemon juice.
6. Massage entire face and neck in this fashion for 3 to 4 minutes, rinse with clear water and pat dry! You will notice a difference in skin tone and texture right away!
*Side bar; this regimen can be used on hands, feet and wherever else you would like! Use your own discernment!