|Posted by AstralBooBaby on August 1, 2017 at 1:15 AM||comments (1)|
According to the American Psychiatric Association, depression affects an estimated one in 15 adults (6.7) in any given year. Depression affects an estimated one in 15 adults (6.7%) in any given year. And one in six people (16.6%) will experience depression at some time in their life. These are some pretty staggering statistics and warrants (in my humble opinion) solutions and options from as many schools of thought and perspectives as possible. Here are some of the most common signs and symptoms of depression;
o Feeling sad or having a depressed mood
o Loss of interest or pleasure in activities once enjoyed
o Withdrawn – no interests in social interactions with other people
o Crying (sobering) uncontrollably for no obvious reason
o Changes in appetite — weight loss or gain unrelated to dieting
o Trouble sleeping or sleeping too much
o Loss of energy or increased fatigue
o Increase in purposeless physical activity
o Feeling unworthy, worthless, shameful or guilty
o Difficulty thinking, concentrating or making decisions
o Constant thoughts of death or suicide
As I look back on my life from a much higher perspective, I am very clear on the reasons why depression fell upon me in the way it had, for years. After all, I was one who held within dark secrets in relation to years of systemic molestation and incestuous relations. I had internalized self hatred and shame from all of the negative input from the outside world regarding my innate mannerisms, race and sexual orientation (or lack thereof). In conjunction to the aforementioned, I was very detached and hurt due to being a product of an absentee father and all that comes along with being a social/cultural misfit. The rhetorical question is, how could one not be psychologically impacted in such negative way?
When I had gotten to the point of being tired of feeling and being in such a state - the very first thing I had to do was to go into those dark places and bring all of these internal towers and dismantle them, one piece at a time. I learned to forgive those who have hurt and offended me and honor the very things that others tried to shame and put me down for - the attributes and ingredients that made me uniquely ME.
In conjunction to the tips shared within my linked video - I suggest that we bring to the surface all of those things that caused hurt, shame and pain in your life and talk about them! I learned that by openly confessing and speaking about these matters with a friend, associate, therapist or relative who you can relate and trust; we free ourselves from the fear, shame and guilt that coincides with hiding and deeply impacting thoughts, feelings and events. In other words, you will begin taking control of the shame and pain and not allow them to control you. TAKE YOUR POWER BACK!
In closing, the traceable source of your depression may not be the same as mine but I strongly feel that should you take heed to the tips and advice and apply them to your life, you WILL overcome too!
Immeasurable love, always!
ABB a.k.a. Astralboobaby
|Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org on January 19, 2016 at 3:00 AM||comments (0)|
Fully treated less how many enemies are in the target range, all sufferable damage or be a bet Ubt.Wie important quick response showing another example. If your character is thrown on Blade And Soul Gold the ground, much has changed Your F Higkeitsleiste and you NTT react in different ways. With the rapid movement Avatar owner can get up and cast aside, or parry an opponent's attack observations and send him back to the ground, making it for further attacks ANF Completely. This game goes back and forth for some time, until one side emerged victorious out. What is relatively weak reading, which shoulders playground instant and intuitive, and providence for exciting fights. Who wants to learn more to fight the system or Blade and Soul is additionally stopped, September 9, at 19 clock live stream of the developers on Twitch to verfolgen.Seit yesterday, you can see different packages founders or Blade and Soul Buy, What will bring in addition Access beta ore We choose here. three ducks, three price ranges so-called founders of the packages are not true innovation in Free2Play titles. The axis of the countless games before hand Your NNT as in Blade and Soul or more on in Choose. But what exactly and containerization Grnderpakete they are worth the money App rterpaket weight 22:50 HRT access to all beta events of three days frhzeitigen access to the game, two special characters titles and 20,800 bonus points. Points tasks are useless to you decide shoulders but sp To abzuschlie premium account S (A similar subscription system), be ht erh The benefits of this Mitgliedschaft.Das Schlerpaket proud now costs 70 included lt Dafra but ook addition, some other USEFUL gb shaft 30 days Premium Membership, early booking character Cheap BNS Gold name, two sisters USEFUL Charakterpl 2400 NCoin tat tze are inlaid in other NCsoft games st can (zoals Wild Star). Finally, the packaging is waiting frm the great open 115, in addition to all other benefits 60 additional days Premium Membership, another reservation name, five sister USEFUL character slots, NCoin 7200 and a number of exclusive skins and costumes brings with it. Completely Overview of the Application or Grnderpakete will appear on the official website of Blade and Soul.
|Posted by AstralBooBaby on March 8, 2015 at 12:05 AM||comments (2)|
Simple Alternative For The Control of Oily Skin, Acne, Blackheads and Blemishes!
All that is required for this healthier alternative in lieu of products filled with harsh chemicals would be a box of pure baking soda.
1. Simply tip a small amount of baking soda in the palm of your washed hands OR you may pour some on a napkin, towel or holder of your choice…
2. Take a cotton ball OR a clean make-up brush and dip into the baking soda and generously apply to face or where needed.
3. Gently brush off excess powder!
* Avoid getting baking soda in your eyes!
A Simple And Natural Alternative For Applying Eye-Lashes
Common glues that are used to apply false lashes can be toxic to skin, eyes and lashes but this natural alternative can save the day! Organic molasses!
What is needed for this tip is a glass or jar of black-strap or organic molasses. A very thin straw, clean brush or a tooth-pick
* If you choose to use a tooth pick; use at a 90 degree side-angle when applying molasses.
1. Simply pour a small amount of molasses on the back on your hand.
2. Take the straw, brush or tooth-pick and dip at a 90 degree angle the front end or tip of your respective tool to apply the molasses.
3. Apply a thin layer right on eye-lid, starting from the inner corner on out to the end of eye corner.
4. Fan eyes for a few seconds to make the application more sticky or tacky.
Gently apply lashes with fingers or tweezers. It is best to apply the lash from the corner of the eye but use your own way of applying. Once lashes are positioned the way you want them, gently apply pressure to secure lashes! Rinse remaining lashes off with clear water!
* Here’s the additional benefit of using molasses; your skin is absorbing the molasses on your lids and hand (even as you rinse them). As you beautify yourself naturally, your skin will absorb an extra boast of Calcium, Magnesium and Antioxidants, which molasses is very high in!
EASY LEMON AND SUGAR FACIAL
For this regimen, you will need;
Oraganic or Raw sugar
A small patter or any flat surfaced container
*If you have long hair, be sure to pull your hair up and away from your face!
Use knife to dip out about the desired amount of sugar (use your own discernment as to how much sugar will be needed to cover your entire face and/or neck.
Cut lemon in half.
1. Take one-half of the lemon and place over the sugar and press firmly to collect the sugar to the lemon.
2. Take the lemon and sugar and press against the face as you gently squeeze the lemon to force out more lemon juice.
4. Repeat steps 1 and 2; apply it to forehead, cheeks, chin and both side and middle of neck (if desired).
5. Once you’ve applied the lemon and sugar in all desired areas, you are now ready to massage skin! Rub lemon and sugar all over the face (and neck) in a counter clock like fashion as you simultaneously squeeze the lemon to release more lemon juice.
6. Massage entire face and neck in this fashion for 3 to 4 minutes, rinse with clear water and pat dry! You will notice a difference in skin tone and texture right away!
*Side bar; this regimen can be used on hands, feet and wherever else you would like! Use your own discernment!
|Posted by Sivan Remesh on October 7, 2014 at 2:25 AM||comments (1)|