PLEASE READ INFORMATION
BELOW VERY CAREFULLY!
Your use of the Astralboobaby.net Forums and blogs constitutes acceptance and agreement to our Forum Code of Conduct, these rules
set the posting standards applicable to all members. If you violate the Code of
Conduct, we reserve the right to terminate your account without prior notice.
We prefer to advise users of inappropriate behavior, however, flagrant and
repeated violations will result in an immediate ban. Our failure to enforce
this policy, for whatever reason, shall not be construed as a waiver of our
right to do so at any time. We created this Code of Conduct to provide a
basic understanding of what is, and is not allowed throughout all areas of this
website and forums. The following guidelines are for the establishment and
enforcement of our code.
- Ensure a friendly atmosphere to members and visitors.
- Protect the privacy of our members and that of others.
- Comply with existing Webs laws and standard usage and terms of agreement.
- Encourage responsible use of our forums and discourage
activities which disrupt our community and reduce the value of our services to members and visitors.
- Encourage freedom of expression and the exchange of information
in a mature and responsible manner.
- Avoid turning our forums into an advertising billboard whereby
important and sought after content cannot be easily located due to members
involved in commercial ventures seeking only to post in order to place
advertisements and referrals without making any attempt to provide tangible
support or to advance the needs of our community.
A NOTE ON FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION
Whilst we are committed to the principles of
free speech and the absence of censorship, certain activities or discussions
may be damaging to the reputation, vision and mission of the site owner, Webs and/or its members and cannot be permitted under the guise of free speech. The
resources of Astralboobaby.net are limited, and abuse of these
resources by any member may have a negative affect on the entire community and
what we stand for. As a member of our community, you must participate responsibly
and with appropriate respect to the site owner, other members, their opinions and beliefs.
THE FOLLOWING ACTIVITIES CONSTITUTE VIOLATIONS OF OUR CODE OF CONDUCT
There are specific areas of the forum designated
as an advertising areas, as a result, you may not spam or engage in commercial
advertising in any other area of the forums. Spam includes, but is not limited
to the following:
- Excessive off-topic threads
- Posting nonsensical messages
- "Flooding" the forum with similar meaning messages
- Post-Count farming
- Unsolicited advertising via private message or email
- Messages without content relevant to this website's mission.
- Repeated posting with constant referrals to other website(s)
with no purpose other than the promotion of that website.
- Fraudulent activity (Pyramid schemes, chain letters, etc.)
We will not tolerate personal attacks whether
public or private on any individual or group (the definition of a personal
attack will be determined on a case by case basis by management). You may not
use written terms or audio/visual materials which refer to ethnic/national
origin, ideological or religious beliefs, gender, or sexual preference in a
derogatory, demeaning or provocative context.
You may not use our forums for illegal purposes,
or in support of illegal activities, as determined by the laws. Such activities
will result in an immediate ban. We will cooperate with legal authorities
and/or injured third parties in the investigation of any suspected crime or
- You may not post any form of real life information of any user
(except yourself) unless the user has first given permission by express written
consent to the forum administrator. Examples of real life information include
name, address, and phone numbers.
- You may not distribute any form of electronic information, email
address, private/email Messages, IP addresses, and Instant Messenger messages
("Chatlogs") with intent to harass or be demeaning in any way as
determined by a forum management, regardless of consent.
- You may not disclose a user's unpublicized email address unless
the user has first given permission by express written consent to the forum
administrator or has previously releasing said information themselves.
- You may not at any time post any form of real life information
about any person (including yourself) under the age of 16.
MODERATION & BANS
- You may not evade a ban. Doing so will drastically lengthen your
ban. If you have a problem with a ban or feel it was inappropriate, please
contact an administrator and wait for a response.
- You may not discuss or complain in open forum about another
user's ban, the deletion of a message, or the deletion/closure of a thread. Any
discussion about warnings, bans, message deletion, thread deletion and thread
closure should be done over private email/message between the person concerned
and the moderators.
- You may not re-edit a message that has been edited by a
- Do not post negative posts and discussions that are repeated
over and over and over with no other purpose than to disrupt conversation. If
you feel the need to say something, say it once and then move on.
- Do not post threads or commentary that has nothing to do with the thread topic (stick to the forum topic as much as possible).
- You may not bait or harass other users. Baiting & harassment
is defined as posting with a clear intent to belittle, provoke anger or cause
irritation resulting in another user violating this code of conduct. Within the
same context, you may not bait, insult, flame, harass, provoke or otherwise
- You may not abuse your ability to post in HTML in HTML-enabled
- You may not post graphically disturbing content as inline
images/videos (such that the images/videos are displayed when users view your
post). You may not link to content which is graphically disturbing without a
strong, prior and obvious warning which must appear above the link to the
- You may not post in a manner which, in the views of management,
is considered to be harmful to others. Any such post will be deleted and you
will be permanently banned.
- You may not register multiple accounts for any reason and
specifically with the intent to violate any part of this Code of conduct.
OTHER QUESTIONABLE ACTIONS AND CONTENT
We recognize that this Code of Conduct cannot
cover every circumstance. With this in mind, Management reserves the right to
apply our own judgment and act accordingly, should the content of a Member's
post(s), profile or signature be deemed counter productive to the peaceful
enjoyment or security of our forum community.
Astralboobaby.net are encouraged and expected to contribute to a helpful, positive and
enjoyable forum environment. Members not contributing to the forums in a
positive manner may have their account temporarily or permanently closed at the
(click on the link
that corresponds with your respective choice and/or decision)
I have read the full
terms of our member code of conduct and I agree to comply with all of the full
I have read the full
terms of member code of conduct and indemnification but I disagree and will NOT