Y o u    A r e     L o v e d    B e y o n d    M e a s u r e !

Inpiring, encouraging, uplifting and empowering ALL who are receptive, one light at a time!

Forums & Blogs

Forum Home > Our Reality > Reptilians & Darkness: A Different Perspective Plz!!!

Maria aka Xc

joshua at June 10, 2013 at 11:44 PM

PS -

All of our asses are part reptilian.

Those fuckers have influenced us to that degree.

Our reptillian genetic dispostion is one of the factors that makes us act foul.  

Reptiles have socially manipulated us to be foul creatures.

But we are all individuals with individual opinions.

The vast majority are completely oblivious to them (reptiles), the vast majority have no experience with ETs and Multidimensional beings. 

But those who know about them are split.

Some of us are complacent with their presence.

Others of us are Outraged, Indignant and Actively opposing the almost unimaginable beast.

The ones who are complacent dont do shit about the situation.

The ones who are outraged are the ones who will free this Planet.., and we will risk our lives for humanity, because our LOVE for Humanity is our Primary Focus.

As they say -  "Honor the game!" 

I resonated with this post "it's you"...sorry .. "it's me"

--

"ONCE AWAKE YOU CANNOT GO BACK TO SHEEP"

June 14, 2013 at 11:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

lisaJ

Oh Gawd, X-c. There's so much mind warping (or F'ing) going on it's not funny. My oldest daughter, at 9 (she's on the autism spectrum too) loves the so called monsters, due to her dad not censoring his video games, and his other "miniatures" game. She draws Succubus's (how ever you spell that properly), of course I tell her it's appropriate to fully cloth the girls in the pictures better than the images online would show O.o. IMHO I think the so called scary monsters serve to help us rise above our fears. In my childhood, just the music from the Exorcist movie and the sounds (I wouldn't watch that!) from the livingroom, I needed a night light for several years. 

For some reason I keep pondering some movies, esp. Sci Fi, everyone must remember that scene in the first star wars movies where Luke goes into a dark cave and he ends up fighting one who looks like Darth Vadar, and when he beat him he saw that it was his head in the Vadar suit. It gets me thinking all that we fear really is in ourselves, and that is what we have to conquer, irregardless of what others will do.

--

June 14, 2013 at 11:23 AM Flag Quote & Reply

KarenW

lisaJ at June 14, 2013 at 9:49 AM

Wow KarenW I feel for you, I was in a similar boat, but life transpired that I left my husband, I quit (a part-time job...I never was a steadfast "energetic" in the system type of worker). I now only work 24/7 for the kids (you know how that is) but am pursuing artistic endeavours that suit me and I'm finding time to develop my spirituality. Things always come together, and especially if Spirit helps clear the path so to speak. Go with the flow in all things. X-c as well has embarked on a new path. I'm 43 this year, must be a "40's" kind of thing for women? Can't speak for men, but I"m sure a lot of men are getting out of the "system" too.

out of the mouth of babes....lol

June 17, 2013 at 3:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

KarenW

Maria aka Xc at June 14, 2013 at 11:12 AM

PS -

The vast majority are completely oblivious to them (reptiles), the vast majority have no experience with ETs and Multidimensional beings. 

Others of us are Outraged, Indignant and Actively opposing the almost unimaginable beast.

The ones who are outraged are the ones who will free this Planet.., and we will risk our lives for humanity, because our LOVE for Humanity is our Primary Focus.

Lisa J. I get it my kid has ADD-no autisum use to see things ghost and dreams. Now her pubecent brain has taken over and I have no one who can talk to me about the non-physical things in our home.This too shall pass but she will reawaken with more understanding.

My daughter too is very artistic. She normally sticks to animals. She is now drawing a line of animals that are humanistic in character and poses that my adult brain finds "could be misleading" I realize that this is a 13 year old who is not overtly running toward sexual promiscuity however, it is my mind that leads to that lie of what is "indecent"?

Then I have to stop and think. Why is it wrong to show a naked body. There is nothing going on with the XXX rating on that piece of paper. It just is. Art makes me question my own puritian contraints place through years of programing.

In fact, now I think it is a shame that your daughter can't draw the naked succubi without the adults getting their nickers in a knot. Think about it. She is just drawing what she finds beautiful. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and defined by the artist. Your 9 year old isn't drawing it as a form of debachery.  It is the "what is everyone else going to think about me allowing my child to do this" that is the real obectional marker for you. I have to stop myself on remarking about my daughters art before I open my mouth. Is it where she was going with it or my interpretation the point of objection.

June 17, 2013 at 3:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

AstralBooBaby
Site Owner

lisaJ at June 11, 2013 at 11:02 AM

There was a clip I listened to, one of the Rothschilds, but she claimed to be not part of the "family" any more. It will probably blow your mind the stuff she says, or you might not believe her. I am empathetic, and when I watched her I sensed that what she was saying was truth to her. She mentioned the reptillians and greys interactions in her youth. It was not scary or bad for her, in fact one helped her in a compassionate way. I was rather moved by that, and tend to still keep an open mind... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4Vij4LsVO4

This was a very good interview! I would like to see her being more active in sharing her story with the public but then again, I feel that she will. Thank you for sharing Lisa!

--

“Keep it growing and flowing”

October 23, 2013 at 1:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

lisaJ

KarenW at June 17, 2013 at 3:43 AM

Maria aka Xc at June 14, 2013 at 11:12 AM

PS -

Lisa J. I get it my kid has ADD-no autisum use to see things ghost and dreams. Now her pubecent brain has taken over and I have no one who can talk to me about the non-physical things in our home.This too shall pass but she will reawaken with more understanding.

My daughter too is very artistic. She normally sticks to animals. She is now drawing a line of animals that are humanistic in character and poses that my adult brain finds "could be misleading" I realize that this is a 13 year old who is not overtly running toward sexual promiscuity however, it is my mind that leads to that lie of what is "indecent"?

Then I have to stop and think. Why is it wrong to show a naked body. There is nothing going on with the XXX rating on that piece of paper. It just is. Art makes me question my own puritian contraints place through years of programing.

In fact, now I think it is a shame that your daughter can't draw the naked succubi without the adults getting their nickers in a knot. Think about it. She is just drawing what she finds beautiful. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and defined by the artist. Your 9 year old isn't drawing it as a form of debachery.  It is the "what is everyone else going to think about me allowing my child to do this" that is the real obectional marker for you. I have to stop myself on remarking about my daughters art before I open my mouth. Is it where she was going with it or my interpretation the point of objection.

Hey KarenW I didn't see this response, or would have commented before. Indeed, I don't personally fuss about nudity, or even language (this home is not a swear free home, let's just say), but I have to teach her the public "propriety" I had heard a couple of times from the teachers at her school that they don't want to see her "monster" art, well that's their problem lol. So, she has to navigate a mine field when it comes to her artistic expressions. I hope in time that she'll find her place, her "people" and her audience that will appreciate, I would be at the front of the crowd, and that's the best I can do. So, it's something to work on and teach, and I'm hopeful in time that all parties can find a balance.

There's another good book, called Shambahla. Just a pocket novel. But, one part I'll try and summarize here. It's that we all have to operate internally and externally with a balance. And our visial eye is no different. That which pleases the eye, we want to see more. And the opposite is what we reject. Lady Gaga is a perfect example of someone who demonstrates the unbalanced. She wears odd stuff on her body and feet and head, so most people cringe lol. It's a matter of taste. And, the masses tend to have a collective belief system happen as to what is appealing, and what is not. Unfortunately, we're being taken into darker things and images. It probably serves a bigger picture that we don't fully see or understand yet. I think it's ironic that at this time many children are arriving with these so called "issues", but is it really? They are exploring, with great focus, many extremes of things and ideas, yet they keep their innocence and child like wonder about it all. It is US that can learn from them. In many respects, we are blessed with their presence, IMHO.

--

October 23, 2013 at 9:01 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ebbur

If they are anything like our reptilian animals they are not evil its just their nature reptilians are very simple and calm compared to mamilals not very emotional at all. They are probebly more prone to some behaivors if they are carnivores. but even a carnivore can be nice and cuddly/playful  just look at cats big and small. There are manny species of reptilans i dont think its fair to judge all of them manny are not even from the same planet. And even the worst of them can change eventuly to the ligth. They are spirits like us having a reptilan experince.

December 4, 2016 at 8:41 AM Flag Quote & Reply

eerie777

Well, I suppose I will add my 2cents worth here...  

First, I noted all the anger that this post brought out in our fam...  which is ok cause this is a free -thought place where everyone can express their viewpoint . Yet, that's alright, because that's how we learn and grow by exploration  of our  comments and by trying to be civil in our views... anytime we give in to one of the 5 passions, fear, lust, anger, ego and attachment we take a walk on the dark side!

I am 78 yrs old and a student of the occult for the past 50 years -- that means I am still learning each day to reach perfection.. in the meantime, I do the best I can knowing I am still HUman and learning daily!

A huge part of my lessons is not to fear -- you will draw what you fear to you! My mission in life is to spread LOVE to all I come into contact with!  In fact, that compells me to love ALL in the omni-verse...  This aura of love protects me against lower entities who are negative in vibrational nature...  I have learned if I witness any being who vibrates below me, I send love to and love is what they hate, so they leave me BE!

My answer to this topic OMNI is to raise your vibrations above theirs and NO-one can harm thee! BTW, I have never been bothered by a reptile except the one who stays in my yard (non-posionus). We are here as observers, to learn and to spread love!

I really enjoyed reading the answers to this topic... Thanks to all who participated...  LUV...eerie

--

Each One Teach One...

December 4, 2016 at 1:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SheOnAnotherLevel

I am sure that there's duality with these people too but just like the different group of humans, the worst of the bunch always seem to become the face of the whole group. 

--

Zenith Femininity

August 12, 2017 at 11:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Randus Phillips (Randy)

This person had a past life on Mars as a Reptilian Soldier: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljRRZ5TLPcE but in a different diension, he was fighting off the bad reptilians but he was called here on earth to help with the ascention. I don't want to give too many spoilers but this was very interesting to watch. That YouTube Channel has lots of hypnosis sessions and they are very interesting but most of the clients mentioned either being "called" or "sent" here to assist this planet in their own way.

--

"Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds." - Albert Einstein

October 9, 2017 at 12:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.