You   Are   Loved   Beyond   Measure!

Inpiring, encouraging, uplifting and empowering ALL who are receptive, one light at a time!

Forums & Blogs

Forum Home > Our Reality > Reptilians & Darkness: A Different Perspective Plz!!!

AstralBooBaby
Site Owner

Danijel at June 11, 2013 at 7:49 AM

Its me - I must disagree with your claim that 100 % of Reptilians are purely negative . Its never like that , with any of species , every species has its exceptions . Remember that their numbers ( of negative Reptilians ) are thinned out , and current system they were partially a creators of , is collapsing . Remember that we are now both on defensive and on offensive , and they cant do anything to stop us , because majority of people on planet have already decided ...

You are correct Danijel... Not many people can say that they actually have memories or experiences seeing or interacting with reptillian or serpent Beings but I can and never once, have I witnessed these vicious canabal eating vipers that people keep focusing on and talking about. Of course, I am not stating that the malevolent types don't exist, of course they do but surely if they were in such abundance, I think I would have witnessed them in action by now... I am pretty sure that most people who believe in only the evil and wickedness about reptile or serpent people haven't seen or witnessed their beliefs or claims either... Most people are told something and they just accept and run with it without a shred of evidence, eye-witness or proof...

The advanced serpent or reptile people are just like any reptiles that are in a primitive state, living on earth. Some are harmless vegetarian types but others are carnivors and can be very dangerous. When it comes to the 'evils' of the planet and world, most, if not all of it has been consistently blamed on the serpent races but I strongly advise everyone to excercise discernment when it comes to these cliams. The oldest game in the book is to confuse and deceive people by putting up a front man or a distraction to hide the real truth. Have serpent people played a major role in where we are as a collective - both negative and positive? Maybe, maybe not... Are there other Beings or groups involved in this regard? Absolutely! And this is where we must begin opening our minds further and consider every possible angle or truth before we tag or blame or antagonize one group.

--

“Keep it growing and flowing”

June 11, 2013 at 9:33 AM Flag Quote & Reply

lisaJ

There was a clip I listened to, one of the Rothschilds, but she claimed to be not part of the "family" any more. It will probably blow your mind the stuff she says, or you might not believe her. I am empathetic, and when I watched her I sensed that what she was saying was truth to her. She mentioned the reptillians and greys interactions in her youth. It was not scary or bad for her, in fact one helped her in a compassionate way. I was rather moved by that, and tend to still keep an open mind... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4Vij4LsVO4

--

June 11, 2013 at 11:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Omni

AstralBooBaby at June 11, 2013 at 9:33 AM

Danijel at June 11, 2013 at 7:49 AM

Its me - I must disagree with your claim that 100 % of Reptilians are purely negative . Its never like that , with any of species , every species has its exceptions . Remember that their numbers ( of negative Reptilians ) are thinned out , and current system they were partially a creators of , is collapsing . Remember that we are now both on defensive and on offensive , and they cant do anything to stop us , because majority of people on planet have already decided ...

You are correct Danijel... Not many people can say that they actually have memories or experiences seeing or interacting with reptillian or serpent Beings but I can and never once, have I witnessed these vicious canabal eating vipers that people keep focusing on and talking about. Of course, I am not stating that the malevolent types don't exist, of course they do but surely if they were in such abundance, I think I would have witnessed them in action by now... I am pretty sure that most people who believe in only the evil and wickedness about reptile or serpent people haven't seen or witnessed their beliefs or claims either... Most people are told something and they just accept and run with it without a shred of evidence, eye-witness or proof...

The advanced serpent or reptile people are just like any reptiles that are in a primitive state, living on earth. Some are harmless vegetarian types but others are carnivors and can be very dangerous. When it comes to the 'evils' of the planet and world, most, if not all of it has been consistently blamed on the serpent races but I strongly advise everyone to excercise discernment when it comes to these cliams. The oldest game in the book is to confuse and deceive people by putting up a front man or a distraction to hide the real truth. Have serpent people played a major role in where we are as a collective - both negative and positive? Maybe, maybe not... Are there other Beings or groups involved in this regard? Absolutely! And this is where we must begin opening our minds further and consider every possible angle or truth before we tag or blame or antagonize one group.

This makes sense. I do feel that there is something more to these beings...and many other things that we are subjugated to fear...like the dark. Thank you ABB, Danijel, and Sacha...all of your words are resonating greatly with me in regards to the reptillians. I refuse to be afraid of something I don't understand. To be honest, the video all the way at the bottom of the homepage really inspired me and drove me to make this post to see what you all think. I'm glad to know that this is what most of you think....some of the info out there on reptillians seemed as if to be filled with alot of fear mongering and confusion/false acusations. You will see articles, videos, and incessant comments created by ppl who have never experienced anything related to it, blabbering on ASSuming that there is only one truth, and usually this truth is their truth, which originally came from someone else! lol

June 11, 2013 at 12:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Omni

@ Lisaj- Whew! One hour! Lol, I'll have to watch that in intervals...bit by bit lol. But thanks it looks interesting. This reminds me of this artile/video by this women from the UK who says she has had experiences with and consistently converses with Greys and Reptillian like beings whom she says are trying to help humanity and herself. Hmm, that gives me another idea :)

June 11, 2013 at 12:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Charlie.

omni i actuallly never thought about that lol great point

thanks for raising us up about it it makes perfect sense :D :)

--
Truman found the cameras.
June 11, 2013 at 8:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TheDarkOne
Anyone who foolishly puts a entire group of any beings or really anything under any one definition or label is living from a very boxed in 3d state and has no experience outside it in anyway or had let their conditioning from this world rule their conclusion . That type of thinking is most prevalent in 3d. As far as darkness goes. What most humans consider "evil" or "dark" is programmed into them from their formative years by external sources in this world. Most would say using anger or hate and converting it into energy to be used as motivation and drive to accomplish and even grow spiritually is "bad" blah blah. Even though through mastery of the Lower self you can harness such energy and use it as drive to ur goals and progress in this world and others and with that mastery comes the skill of not letting that type of energy overcome you since it will be self destructive in that case for us humans anyway most of us. But that's another whole topic. Most things can be converted to a "good" thing either by humans or other beings. There's not anything universally "evil" etc Even raping a innocent child can be considered positive by some beings and be used as a life source. Us humans do have things that we would find completely destructive to ourselves and the whole of us but alot of the time it's not anything objective. Just personal preferences. I'm pretty sure most of you know what our undesirables are or what we could consider objectively "evil" but at the same time it's subjective once u go out of our little world.
June 12, 2013 at 11:06 AM Flag Quote & Reply

TheDarkOne
You can thank the fear mongering on the Internet for the beliefs that all reptilians are "bad". The Internet has alot of useful info Alot which requires strict discernment and certain personal experience between two conflicting conclusions to find the truth. Most people who believe in most conclusions on the net are simply reading words that could or could not be true. Nothing more. Just like reading the bible and believing everything in it with no other experience than that. In short most people don't know a damn thing. Astral projection is way more reliable for true info than most of the virtual bible like readings ;-)
June 12, 2013 at 11:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

KarenW

Beings are beings. No matter what shape they take. NOT all white folks are bigots. Some have varing degrees of bigotry. There are a large percent who of white folks who would defend anyone, anywhere, no matter what the other person looked or sounded like.

There is no difference in other species. It what degree the single entity aligns himself with is the only question. NOT all German's were Nazi's. NOT all Nazi's were cold blooded killers, Some Nazi's covertly helped. It is a slippery slope to dump every species in to a uniform catagory. Everyone/thing but be evalated on a stand alone merit.

June 12, 2013 at 11:39 AM Flag Quote & Reply

KarenW

joshua at June 10, 2013 at 11:59 PM

Omni - You said;

"And as for darkness...in my opinion...true darkness is the source of all creation...it is the essence that makes up the Universe in its purest and rawest form. It is the manifestation of the Divine Femine...the conscious medium from which all life sprang...the epitome of everything and nothing at the same time. The Womb from which the seed of the Great thought (The Divine Masculine) sprang forth, manifesting into the Omniverse-everything we see, don't see, and more."

You are flat wrong.  This Universe was created by Love and Imagination.  Darkness has very little imagination with which to work and CERTAINLY not enough imagination to create functioning Universes.  Darkness cannot create LOVE.  Love is one of the Major components in all of this, and there is no way that a reptile race is the responsible party for creating positivity since that is beyond their range of operation (generally).  That is not their modus.  Things that have no understanding of Love cannot create Love.  Things that cannot smile do not create Love.

Light is the source of creation.

Light created darkness so that there exists a balancing act for all of us to calibrate.

It's me..True but you also have to remember that darkness is allow for whatever reason. It is a co-creation that allows us to shift through the learning experience. If one can step back and apply the LOA it this part of creation just as anyting else.

Abraham hicks approached a topic like this one in a very reasonable reply. Not every jew went to the gas chamber. A lot of bad things happened but this was all part of free will and based on LOA. A few who went to the concentration camps lived. A portion of jews didn't face any of this because they were able to take a step back use LOA and relocate using higher functioning/critical thinking skills/Wisdom and guidance.

Looking at it from one vantage point is closed minded. I neigher agree nor disagree that the species is good or bad in it's actions. It merely is partly based on co-creation. I can allow other human being to have their creation play out. Me trying to interject myself in their pathway and stop them from jumping on to or off  the rolling train on a path of distruction is not my place. I can't fix someone who does not want to be fixed. Nor can I save them from themselves. This will only burn me out I have spent the last 20years as a nurse trying to fix broken people. Giving myself away for not. Now I realize that What I can do is be the vigulant observer and use wisdom to intervene on behalf of a few who may be open to a different persepctive. "Pearls before swine" applicable here.

People do not want to be saved. They want to figure it out for themselves. If you try to do it for them they learn nothing nor do they appreciate your nosey insertion. LOA applies to all lifeforms.

I can understand your feelings I had to process this why is this allowed to continue in this manner. I look at it in this regard. I will not be able to save everyone on the sinking ship. What I can do is prepare myself for the fall out so that order can be reassembled in a differnt manner. I can't prevent the train from its course. I can be there for the survivers.

June 12, 2013 at 11:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Omni

joshua at June 11, 2013 at 9:16 AM

Omni -

If my answers frighten you then perhaps you should stop asking scary questions.

IMO you are a sensitive one.  I will be sure to treat you like a baby from now on so you dont get your feelings hurt.

Maybe you are just a little offended that someone with 10 posts knows 10x more than a moderator.

But at least you are 10x more enlightened then you used to be after having this dreaded conversation with me. 

I threw you a bone.  Dont come back and cry to me because you dont like the way it tastes.

June 13, 2013 at 12:40 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Omni

@ Charlie-

(ignore the happy v-day)

Lol good to see you again! Glad I got you enjoyed this post ;)

@TheDarkOne- Good points! A lot of things are soley based on one's perspective and level of awareness. Who knows...perhaps the victim of a rape/murder "agreed" (more than likely before incarnating) to such experiences, as well as the perpetrator...to gain something, to learn something, etc. Yes there are consequences for all of actions, but like in the way you discussed your opinion to this thread...we have to look at things from multiple vantage points and perspectives...because the universe and all of creation is just that..diverse and multifaceted. Thanks for your input...I like your profile name btw :)

@KarenW- "Everyone/thing but be evalated on a stand alone merit." 

My sentiments exactly! 

"What I can do is prepare myself"

I can agree with this too, I find ppl, in all walks of life and in a good number of situations...stressing over situations that have little to no affect on them and what they choose to do with their life. People stress and press over drilling something into to someone that...regardless of whether they are "right" or "wrong"- begin to infringe and impede upon the decisions and choices of other people...this leads to haughtiness, cruelty, and harshness. But this is how some people are, and thats just them. Live and let live...just because something is right for you, doesn't mean its right for the next person. All we can do is simply be and do US....advise not chastise. As Lisaj so eloquently says...JMHO (Just My Humble Opinion)

Much Love <3

June 13, 2013 at 1:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

KarenW

Wow, let the testosterone flow and pee on every tree in sight. Rationale peaceful discussion be damned.

Objective mindfulness.... I am not seeing it on this post from a few.

Maybe we should all just take a moment and breath. Observation of a thing that is beyond many of our control is invoking some perosnal feelings of being powerless hence the testosterone spree.  This whole idea that we have lack of control is futile. We do but we don't. We have control over our own creative nature and outcomes.

We did not start this mess but it was allowed to be co-create. I believe that we did observe from a vantage point that the trend was headed towards a undeniable mess and volunterred to help as best we could hence the current incarnations.

What we can do is be intutitional enough to see where the herd is going is directly toward a path where many will jump off the cliff to their doom. Cant help those who don't want help. Nor do they want us too.

Using critical thinking and breaking free of the herd of sheeple is what we have done. Mindfully aware that there are changes a foot many may be unpleastant/uncomfortable.

If you were in Rome right before it was razed to the ground and knew that there was an obvious course of action to take so that you personally could avoid the devistation then take it.

Mindfully aware that there will be surviors who need the help you can offer. It matters not who started the blazing inferno or why it began. Sometimes the chips have to fall where they may or the bubble burst...then pick up the pieces and start anew. If it were not the reptilians it would be another just as devious as this particular group. This group of negative beings may only be a small percentage of the population of the entire species. Who know that we know the actual facts. Our history has been so distored with tales that we can't fully nor accurately perceive.

The contest over I have the right answers and you do not is childish.

Getting feathers in a ruffel over hyperbily is futile. It is what it is and can be nor more or less that it's current nature. Past or future is irrevant. What it is in the moment is the most relative factor.

How many cycles of destruction/reconstruction cycles has this planet been through. One of the oldest tales known to beings. It is still a learning opportunity no matter how screwed up it seems to be.

June 13, 2013 at 10:27 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Charlie.

lol I wonder if on a different planet there is an alien conspiracy theorist who claims that lord zenu is actually posessed my a human from planet earth XD

--
Truman found the cameras.
June 13, 2013 at 11:38 AM Flag Quote & Reply

eerie777

I have been fortunate enuf to never have seen a demon or repitilian either...

I believe there is one force that is immitted from the Creator and it splits into 2 when it reaches the 3rd dimension... thus comes duality!  So the forces are equal in power! It depends on intent on how these forces are used!

--

Each One Teach One...

June 13, 2013 at 1:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

KarenW

Charlie. at June 13, 2013 at 11:38 AM

lol I wonder if on a different planet there is an alien conspiracy theorist who claims that lord zenu is actually posessed my a human from planet earth XD

Errie,

I have on several occasions as a child been tormented by these things. When I was not a psychic threat to them I was left alone. Different cities have a different number of them. I am fairly certain that on two occassions I have encountered half breeds. The energy they give off is entirly different than humans.

Once I understood who I was, what I can do, and how to handle them. I no longer have fear. I after 42 years of sleeping with the light on at night now can sleep in the dark. The dark reptilians one's are not nice but they are thinking, living, beings like anyone else.  We may not be able to reason effectively with them without first gaining control over our own selves. This is what my childhood and early adult life has taught me. Now that I have control over myself I do not have issues with the psychic one's, infact Love trumpts their vibration.

Once your vibration is raise to a certain frequence they do not "see" you. You are invisiable to them. What many here are missing is it is you who has the power. That is why they seek you out and fuck with you because you in some ways are missing the fact that your more powerful than they are merely based on vibratory rates. They can't be having their most powerful mindslaves evolve can they?

I no longer fear them. This is what must be understood in order to work around them. Fear is the reaction they want you to have and according to LOA unless you are a vibratory match the chances of encounter are unlikely. Hence, knowing who you are and your power.

I know that what I am to do in the future I will meet a few more half breeds and possibly even encounter stronger phychic reptilian beings. I am ok with all of it cause I have control over myself. I no longer live in fear. I actually would be curious as to see one in live physical situation. I do not have fear of this encounter. As a matter of fact I have been shown that later in my life should things go as intented I will encounter benevolent one's as well.

The key is living life without fear. The fear reaction is exactly how these things keep control and enjoy their hold over folks.

Some may have the observation that I am navie about my outlook toward these things. Yes, these things could easily kill a human but not without the human's permission. It all goes to LOA. You have to be in agreement to match the circumstances. So the fear of a precieved thing, event, or social constraint is mute unless you match it then it is their game to manipulate by your defaulted consent. LOA will provide everything I need for my life safty, food, shelter.

I heard a sermen as a child where the pastor explained evil and good like the roadrunner and coyote. No matter how hard the coyote tries to emplore the demise of the roadrunner, the roadrunner is aways out of reach (even if just by a fraction of a second). Never does harm or fear cross the roadrunner's path or stance. This stuck with me. When I first began to understand all of this I lived in a great deal of fear, anger, and war like mentality of us vs. them. Then I got to thinking about LOA. It is a simple thing, change your thinking and they will no longer be and issue or have the control.  Who ever came up with the roadrunner cartoon in a sense knew the same thing. EACH time the cartoon aired it was like it gave them the finger. Out of all of the cartoons I watched as a child this is the only cartoon that has not been re-animated. HUmmm....wonder why?

I know my job is to teach people about their abilities and also to help them not live in fear. It is futile to do so. This is what I do. This one day will most likely end my life. Right now I see three most probably outcomes. Two are an agreed to ending of my life by another over this business. The third I die naturally at a very old age. Which one of these is what happens I do not know. I do not fear it either because I have already been setting up my intent for return to continue my work as an off spring of my current family line. Weather I am a child or grandchild to my daughter will be the question. I am actually ok with it all. I get my job done and I teach others to take their control back. Could I live in fear? Yes, should I live in fear? That is futile and unnessacary.

June 13, 2013 at 6:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Danijel

Charlie - Sure ! Exists definetly ! Because if you couldnt imagine it , it wouldnt exist .

KarenW - thats some great posts , I like your last post especially , FULLY agree with all things you mentioned , regarding Reptilian beings . Absolutely , everything is about energy - giving , as soon as we view them as "fearsome beings" we will produce enough of energy to them to confirm that statement .

--

Rise above Infinity 

We are eternal Humanity 

June 13, 2013 at 8:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

KarenW

Omni at June 11, 2013 at 12:17 AM

joshua at June 10, 2013 at 11:59 PM

Omni - You said;

"And as for darkness...in my opinion...true darkness is the source of all creation...it is the essence that makes up the Universe in its purest and rawest form. It is the manifestation of the Divine Femine...the conscious medium from which all life sprang...the epitome of everything and nothing at the same time. The Womb from which the seed of the Great thought (The Divine Masculine) sprang forth, manifesting into the Omniverse-everything we see, don't see, and more."

You are flat wrong.  This Universe was created by Love and Imagination.  Darkness has very little imagination with which to work and CERTAINLY not enough imagination to create functioning Universes.  Darkness cannot create LOVE.  Love is one of the Major components in all of this, and there is no way that a reptile race is the responsible party for creating positivity since that is beyond their range of operation (generally).  That is not their modus.  Things that have no understanding of Love cannot create Love.  Things that cannot smile do not create Love.

Light is the source of creation.

Light created darkness so that there exists a balancing act for all of us to calibrate.

With much respect, I'm sensing that you are becoming somewhat offensive in your approach. I do not intend for this forum to become a debate or arguement...but more a presentation of differing thoughts and ideas, with clarification along the way if one doesn't understand or has misinterpreted what one said. Its okay if one disagree's but state it in a more polite and considerate manner...in an effort to maintain peace and community on the forums here on this site....these actions are generally followed by most members/

In this case I feel you have misinterpreted what I said....Yin is Feminine Energy, the Epitome of the feminine principla which is denoted as being represented  by darkness...whose to say darkness is evil? Just because a being comes to you surrounded by light...does that mean they will serve your highest good and resonate with unconditional love. I didnt say Darkness created anything, but that it is the MEDIUM from which all life sprang. Imagine darkness being like the soil of the earth, and light, organic divine light as Astralboobaby would call it, being the seed (the thought). Both are aspects of the creator, and at their highest vibration...created the Great Creation that we are experiencing today. The light is powerful and honest, but within darkness is all that is...just because its dark does not mean nothings there...we just can't percieve the totality of it. I think the dark and light are like the yon and yang, both making the Creator and Creation what is.

These are my thoughts, they may or may not be true...but it is what I feel. Thank you for offering your input. But plz, refrain from calling someone, myself, being "flat wrong" when I am only expressing what I feel to be MY truth at this time.

WITH All due respect IT's Me...why would they want to allow us to break free from the yoke of slavery?

It is just another form that we are crushed under. If not economic we have religious slavery, if not that we have the cultural divides?

But in truth we can break free. for example how many slaves from the 1850 obtained freedom but still mentally lived under the pschological shackles of slavery? Far too many. LIkewise if things suddenly changed for us. How many of use could let go the programming that told us who were are and what we were? Not very many.

It is a choice to live mentally free regardless of the contraints. Once we learn and evolve thru LOA princilples we are no longer slaves. It no longer matters what "the man" does because of the understanding that no matter what he tried he will never out do or undo anything that the universe has intended for the said person. It really is a irony that our mental enslavement is all that holds us down. If everyone on the planet understood this "they" would not even be a ruffle in the fabric.

This is how it will be and should be. However, in the mean time my job is to teach as many that are willing to understand who and what they are as I can. I am loosing my shakles of not speaking for fear of not being liked or considered sane because it conflict with most major religons. I am freeing myself from the mental indebtiness on montary goods. I know that this will reverse itself as I free that part of my mind up.

Everything that I am was a thought of yesterday. I can see that as I release these burdens so to do I release my chain. I almost feel like Ebanzer Schrooge in a sense when He opened up the window on Christmas morning after his non-physical encounters.... The goose is still in the butcher's window waiting for me to pick it up....I do intend to collect and share the wealth. I also intend to teach others how to "fish" for themselves. They do not want me doing it for them.

June 14, 2013 at 5:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

KarenW

Omni at June 10, 2013 at 4:55 PM

Are they really ALL "bad"....why do they have such a bad reputation?

Please bear with me, as this is mainly me thinking outloud and wanting feedback...so, what you may be reading may appaer repetitive and somewhat sloppy.

I am quite aquainted with the stories, accounts, and notions of the Reptillian like beings whom are so notorious throughout history for committing acts of treachery and being predominantly of a service to self mentality. And the dark, darkness....being the primordial soup and essence of evil, ignorance, and backwards thinking and consciousness.

Now, I have not experienced...to my knowledge, any reptilian being consciously...so I cannot sit here and lie to you all like I have met them or been in their presence to my conscious awareness. And darkness...the source of the unknown, that which we are not familiar with and cannot make out...I have expereinced to a specific degree. But, isn't everything in the universe essentially neutral in nature...and can either (based on its intent) be of a negative or positive mentality/consciousness.

I'm pretty sure they're are many reptillian beings who are not of a service to self mentality....to say that they are all "bad" is like saying all humans are "bad" because some of us kill each other, rape, place stress on/and exploit their planet, each other etc. And as for darkness...in my opinion...true darkness is the source of all creation...it is the essence that makes up the Universe in its purest and rawest form. It is the manifestation of the Divine Femine...the conscious medium from which all life sprang...the epitome of everything and nothing at the same time. The Womb from which the seed of the Great thought (The Divine Masculine) sprang forth, manifesting into the Omniverse-everything we see, don't see, and more.

Why is there so little information on the positive aspect of darkness (I'm pretty sure there is both negative aspects and positive to both light and darkness; like those whom claim to be of the light yet are service to self, and those who twist and distort reality and use "dark" magic etc....see this is confusing) I would just like some clarity!

Why is there so much talk about organic divine light, why not organic divine darkness as well. Why are reptillians all bad? I have asked a question asking for the collective consciousness of Reptillians...and I got a -400 (negative)...with the highest being 100. I always take my dowsing sessions with a bucket of salt. But why is there not any service to other reptiliian beings? Like humans, we are diverese and have beings whom vibrate low, and those whom vibrate high and reside on higher planes of existence.

Is it just me!? Am I the only one whom doesn't think that there is a side/aspect of darkness that is not being shared....and does anyone else feel that not all reptillains are bad...and that there is a strong spiritual aspect/wisdom to them???

For another point of discussion I get the feeling that your statement about service to self is a bad thing. I just want to interject that service to self does have it's place. For instance, Iyanla Vanzant, used the anaolgy that if your cup is empty because you have given it all away and there is none left for you to refresh your own sprit or self with then service to others is then in a sense an unhealthy things because you do not have a balance to self.

This is where I am. I realize that I have given myself away over the years to the point that IF I had continued on the road I would have been dead before 50. I have put the break on and come to a screeching halt. I am now focused on self (BTW just turned 45 yesterday). I am trying to keep the balance with family but I also understand that some of my recent endevors has my husband chomping at the bit so to speak.

I have made some decisions to start a new path for my health. I have been asked to medically retire because of some heath issues. I realize that this isn't anything but opportunity for me to change course. My recent drastic embrace of the idea vs. continued struggling with trying to hold on to my job until the paper work goes thru is turning the household upside down.(I am the primary breadwinner). There are other ways to go about this wait and I am going to take advantage of them. There is no need for me to mentally wrestle with harrassement by my boss or  put myself in a posistion that I feel I am letting everyone down by not being able to physically be present for work. I have worn myself to a threat and I will not do it any more.

I have given everything away mind, body, soul to family, friends, patients. There was just a fragment of self remaining. I had a sudden realization that I am worthy of more and I am looking at this or had been looking at this in all the wrong ways. This is an opportunity I had been saying this all along but not fully vested in the idea until recently. I know what I am going to do and I am steadfast in my road because I have the "knowing" of where I am going. My husband he does not know quite what to think about it all or even me now but that is another issue.

Anyway, service to self is not a bad thing. Likewise service to others done in a dysfunctional way is just as lethal.

June 14, 2013 at 5:37 AM Flag Quote & Reply

lisaJ

Wow KarenW I feel for you, I was in a similar boat, but life transpired that I left my husband, I quit (a part-time job...I never was a steadfast "energetic" in the system type of worker). I now only work 24/7 for the kids (you know how that is) but am pursuing artistic endeavours that suit me and I'm finding time to develop my spirituality. Things always come together, and especially if Spirit helps clear the path so to speak. Go with the flow in all things. X-c as well has embarked on a new path. I'm 43 this year, must be a "40's" kind of thing for women? Can't speak for men, but I"m sure a lot of men are getting out of the "system" too.

--

June 14, 2013 at 9:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Maria aka Xc

Ok... I think I am getting the go ahead to enter this forum now lol. I visited this forum in its early stages, when they were about 2 or 3 responses, and on a subconscious level, someone's energy or some energy did not want me here; I was asked to leave, as crazy as that may sound.  I don't feel it now, and LisaJ's mention of me just now, has confirmed that I can put my 2 cents worth in.  I know; sounds crazy, but I am learning to trust my instincts.  So there!

Anyways, when I was a young girl, there was a period in  time that I would awake with bruises on  one of my arms - they sort of criss-cross each other. There was no way that I could've done this, as my nails were almost none existant then, as I had a tendency to bite them. 

I can tell that my grandmother was very concerned, but when I asked her about it, she would always say ' nothing to worry about; this too shall pass!"  I never felt the need to question her as to what she meant.

I think we develop fear from a young age, by how information is presented to us. We never got a chance to form our own natural way of seeing things. Stories of 'Monsters' and the 'boo-gie man' are programmed long before we can formulate speech.

My little one, who just turned 3 loves to watch Tim Burton's movie "The Nightmare before christmas" - She marvels at all the funny looking creatures (funny to her; scary to some).  When they were being taught christmas songs back in December at the daycare, she was still singing holloween songs, and was not impress when forced to sing along with the others. I had to hide the dvd (time for a change lol).  A few days ago, as we were leaving the house, I said to her "wow, it sure is bright today, to which she replied; that's why we can't see monsters now - it's too bright, they like the dark; dark is okay;  that's where they live; and we live here!" "But I like sunny days too Mommy - you too?"

--

"ONCE AWAKE YOU CANNOT GO BACK TO SHEEP"

June 14, 2013 at 10:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.