You   Are   Loved   Beyond   Measure!

Inpiring, encouraging, uplifting and empowering ALL who are receptive, one light at a time!

Forums & Blogs

Forum Home > Our Reality > Reptilians & Darkness: A Different Perspective Plz!!!

Omni

Are They Really ALL "bad"....Why Do They Have Such A Bad Reputation?

Please bear with me, as this is mainly me thinking outloud and wanting feedback...so, what you may be reading may appaer repetitive and somewhat sloppy.

I am quite aquainted with the stories, accounts, and notions of the Reptillian like beings whom are so notorious throughout history for committing acts of treachery and being predominantly of a service to self mentality. And the dark, darkness....being the primordial soup and essence of evil, ignorance, and backwards thinking and consciousness.

Now, I have not experienced...to my knowledge, any reptilian being consciously...so I cannot sit here and lie to you all like I have met them or been in their presence to my conscious awareness. And darkness...the source of the unknown, that which we are not familiar with and cannot make out...I have expereinced to a specific degree. But, isn't everything in the universe essentially neutral in nature...and can either (based on its intent) be of a negative or positive mentality/consciousness.

I'm pretty sure they're are many reptillian beings who are not of a service to self mentality....to say that they are all "bad" is like saying all humans are "bad" because some of us kill each other, rape, place stress on/and exploit their planet, each other etc. And as for darkness...in my opinion...true darkness is the source of all creation...it is the essence that makes up the Universe in its purest and rawest form. It is the manifestation of the Divine Femine...the conscious medium from which all life sprang...the epitome of everything and nothing at the same time. The Womb from which the seed of the Great thought (The Divine Masculine) sprang forth, manifesting into the Omniverse-everything we see, don't see, and more.

Why is there so little information on the positive aspect of darkness (I'm pretty sure there is both negative aspects and positive to both light and darkness; like those whom claim to be of the light yet are service to self, and those who twist and distort reality and use "dark" magic etc....see this is confusing) I would just like some clarity!

Why is there so much talk about organic divine light, why not organic divine darkness as well. Why are reptillians all bad? I have asked a question asking for the collective consciousness of Reptillians...and I got a -400 (negative)...with the highest being 100. I always take my dowsing sessions with a bucket of salt. But why is there not any service to other reptiliian beings? Like humans, we are diverese and have beings whom vibrate low, and those whom vibrate high and reside on higher planes of existence.

Is it just me!? Am I the only one whom doesn't think that there is a side/aspect of darkness that is not being shared....and does anyone else feel that not all reptillains are bad...and that there is a strong spiritual aspect/wisdom to them???

--

It's like that...and that's the way it is! :)

June 10, 2013 at 4:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AstralBooBaby
Site Owner

Lol, the funny thing about the whole 'evil reptillian' conspiracy or agenda is that humans are seen in the same way by other Beings. Yes! There are other Beings in the multiverse who perceives us earthlings as evil, devils or the equivalent to them. So why would these other groups of Beings believe or think this way about US? It is because they've seen some of the worst elements of humanity behave in such a vile way but of course we all know that humans in general are not evil or demonic in nature... The same applies to the snake people; serpent people or reptillians - some are extremely negative in nature and some are not. They all get a bad rap because humans have a general mentality of demonizing entre groups based off of the 'actions' or 'hearsay' actions of a few. 

--

“Keep it growing and flowing”

June 10, 2013 at 5:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Omni

Thanks ABB! Once again, what you said resonates with me. I just personally would love to see and experience the positive side of Reptillians, and Darkness itself. Too many times I hear ppl talk about the reptillian agenda and blood lines...well, I guess thats how some talk about humanity as well. 

"They all get a bad rap because humans have a general mentality of demonizing entre groups based off of the 'actions' or 'hearsay' actions of a few."

This makes sense, and explains why so many of us are treated by, or treat specific aspects and groups of humanity; because someone did this and they take it out on the whole instead of the individual. What you said makes since....don't judge beings by their exterior, but by what you feel, their energy, and their aura. I even remember you meeting a reptillian like being and you said you didnt feel anything negative or an ill-intent from this being.

Thanks ABB :)

June 10, 2013 at 7:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

joshua
Limited Member

O -

Polarization is fine.

Good and Evil are Yin and Yang.

Reptillians are absolutely HORRIBLE!

Just like Disease, wars, manipulation, corruption, slavery and poverty is horrible.

Give no quarter to those who wish to kill, poison and enslave you.., for they gave you none.

If you want to like any Reptile make sure it is an Iguana, turtle, or brontosaurus.  Such reptiles do not eat meat and will not consume you.  As for the rest, flush them down a Portal Potty.

Our big brothers and sisters are big on extermination of these evil entities.  You will probably never see a real Reptile being.  But everything leaves a signature, some evidence of its existence.  The evidence of the reptile presence can be heard.  Here is a compilation of those must hear videos.

http://www.youtube.com/user/SkyQuakes2012/videos

Those noises lasted for 2 years.  Those noises were Reptile underground bases getting Sonified.  Now if you listen you will hear Underground Explosions that are very superficial to the surface of the earth, many bombs and booms eminating from the ground just below us.

Translation: The DEEEEP reptillian bases have been destroyed, now it appears as if the less deep Illuminati bases are being aggressively targeted for destruction.

Darkness is being overwhelmed by Light.

June 10, 2013 at 9:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Danijel

No , not at all ... not all Reptilians are bad . Likewise , we cant say that 100 % humans are good or bad . And every species has its exceptions , that is fully "normal" in this dualistic illusion . Its same for the more positive and more helping and collective-beneficial species , they also have exceptions . 

During the OOBE , or AP , sometimes people could experience "demonic presence" - but in fact , sometimes such presence could merely be their hard-coded perspective that they imprinted upon themselves , and projected onto a being that maybe actually benefits to me , and wants to help them . Never be afraid of anything you see - even if its malicious to you , it cant do any harm , if you strongly believe it cant . I speak this from my own experience . Everything is about energy and giving of energy . In my past , I have given a lot of energy out , draining me out and creating holes of depression and inbalance . But the mere realisation , that my mind is strongest defence I could get , was more than enough not only to reduce such occurences to for 90-95 % . The attacks that drained my energy stopped , because there was no energy for them to attack anymore . Its so simple . 

Darkness is very important , always , in our life . If I never touched darkness , I would never see the light , if I always tried to evade it , I would still have my shadow , always . Thats the whole dualistic illusion , where we give polarities - but truth is , both , darkness and light , are equally important , and both are in perfect balance creating one Unity . We are here to learn what darkness is ... to learn to respect the light .

--

Rise above Infinity 

We are eternal Humanity 

June 10, 2013 at 10:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

joshua
Limited Member

I disagree -

This in not perfect balance. This is imbalanced (but balancing).

This is fucked up.

And the word "bad" doesnt even begin to describe those fuckers.

Danijel, unimaginable crimes have been committed upon the people of this world.  You know what they do to us in their underground facilities: They Conduct Medical Experiments on us as if we were Rabbits, they do this by the tens of thousands.  Rape and kill our children.  Eat us.  And sell us to others of their kind for food and experimentation. 

I am sure your opinion on these matters would change if you were to just get one glimpse of them in action.  If you were to see with your own eyes a 2 year old child being religeously sacrificed as she screams for here life.  If you were to witness experiments by them viscerating a 13 year old, cutting her open while she is still conscious.

Its easy to have a complacent view on MURDER, RAPE and SLAVERY while you sit in  comfortable, non-chalance in the safety of your own skin. 

Your opinion would change DRASTICALLY if you were to witness these atrocities with your own specticles.

Open your eyes

June 10, 2013 at 11:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

joshua
Limited Member

PS -

All of our asses are part reptilian.

Those fuckers have influenced us to that degree.

Our reptillian genetic dispostion is one of the factors that makes us act foul.  

Reptiles have socially manipulated us to be foul creatures.

But we are all individuals with individual opinions.

The vast majority are completely oblivious to them (reptiles), the vast majority have no experience with ETs and Multidimensional beings. 

But those who know about them are split.

Some of us are complacent with their presence.

Others of us are Outraged, Indignant and Actively opposing the almost unimaginable beast.

The ones who are complacent dont do shit about the situation.

The ones who are outraged are the ones who will free this Planet.., and we will risk our lives for humanity, because our LOVE for Humanity is our Primary Focus.

June 10, 2013 at 11:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sacha
@Omni I'm sure you realize that one should always use their own logic and wisdom and not just simply believe in what anybody says without question, regardless of where it comes from. The field of aliens and UFOs is filled with all sorts of information that contradicts one another. It's impossible to discern what's true and what's false; this is especially true if we do not have any first hand experience with such things. Always keep an open mind, and hopefully, when the time is right, the correct knowledge will come to all of us through new experiences. -------------------- What I'm about to say doesn't come from any experiences that I have had, but was taught to me by someone who's information I have been analyzing for almost a decade. She's been teaching about her experiences with extraterrestrials to anyone interested for two decades. As said, you should take everything you read in such confusing topics like aliens and UFOs with a grain of salt. -------------------- From what I have been taught, the "repitilians" that visit Earth aren't a race of actual reptiles, but they do resemble reptiles here on Earth. Their intentions aren't to harm us, but to help us deal with many of the problems we are facing here on Earth. They work with 217 other alien races who work here on Earth with the same intentions. -------------------- It's always important to note that we are better off learning about someone, something or a group of people through first hand experience and interactions. If you had never had any kind of experience with Blacks or Latinos for example, and the only references you had on such groups was what you saw on television, movies, video games, the internet etc, then a day comes when you run into such people, the first thing that will come to your mind was what you saw in the media, even though this is the first time you've spoken to a Black or Latino and you can't be certain about the accuracy of your references. If you want to learn about a group of people, a culture or a religion, you are better off learning from people who have been part of those things for most or all their lives. -------------------- It's the same case with aliens. You want to learn about aliens and their nature, you just ask them, just like you would ask anybody else about who they are. If you notice that there is no possibility of gaining that kind of intimate interaction, then simply keep an open mind. Have an objective eye and use your logic, wisdom/experience to come up with a possibility, but never a final conclusion (Because nobody knows everything, even in the fields they specialize in). It's better this way, I think, because it makes it less likely for us to be misled with possible misinfo and disinfo, especially in topics likes aliens and UFOs where it's difficult to connect dots and make sense of things because of all the contradicting info. -------------------- As for whether there is a "strong spiritual aspect or wisdom" to "reptilians", from what I've been taught, all the aliens that work here on Earth are far more advanced in their understanding of the spiritual by thousands to billions of years. They are far more evolved spiritually than us and can do things spiritually that is beyond what we humans are capable of doing as of right now. -------------------- As for the organic divine light and darkness you talk about, from my personal observations of nature, the scenery and cycles you see in nature are a result of all the variations and elements working together with another to create the balance and scenery we observe with our eyes. Many of these elements do not match nor are they equal with one another in any way, but they work out their differences by utilizing their individual specialties to complement one another. Examples would be relationship between trees and carbon dioxide; oxygen and all the living things on Earth; water and it's role in providing and maintaining life as well as the sun and so on. Everything in our physical universe has a specific purpose and specialty (Including us), and each of these elements work together in someways to bring out the specialty in each of them to help acheive their goal to provide harmony and balance. . -------------------- I don't think you can break such things down into two elements like darkness and light, because there is just too much variation in our universe to put such simple labels on things.
--

...If you can gather the strength and courage to face yourself objectively, your sight will become clearer and illusions will crumble before your feet.

June 10, 2013 at 11:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

joshua
Limited Member

Omni - You said;

"And as for darkness...in my opinion...true darkness is the source of all creation...it is the essence that makes up the Universe in its purest and rawest form. It is the manifestation of the Divine Femine...the conscious medium from which all life sprang...the epitome of everything and nothing at the same time. The Womb from which the seed of the Great thought (The Divine Masculine) sprang forth, manifesting into the Omniverse-everything we see, don't see, and more."

You are flat wrong.  This Universe was created by Love and Imagination.  Darkness has very little imagination with which to work and CERTAINLY not enough imagination to create functioning Universes.  Darkness cannot create LOVE.  Love is one of the Major components in all of this, and there is no way that a reptile race is the responsible party for creating positivity since that is beyond their range of operation (generally).  That is not their modus.  Things that have no understanding of Love cannot create Love.  Things that cannot smile do not create Love.

Light is the source of creation.

Light created darkness so that there exists a balancing act for all of us to calibrate.

June 10, 2013 at 11:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Omni

@It's me- So too have humans commited these same attrocities, cimes, and horrible foul acts. My main premise of creating this post was to see how others feel about this, and to provole discussion and thought, which I have. 

Just because one of us commits such horrible acts doesnt mean we are all evil and deserve to die. Humans rape, humans eat each other, humans have and still do conduct experiements without consent in unethical conditions on themselves and other beings. My point is to make ppl think that not all people in a group are one thing just because someone or some ppl in that group do it. The same goes for darkness, darkness has been attributed to all things evil....when in fact, I believe darkness has some power and is just as powerful as the light. Light and darkness are aspects of the same thing, and can be utilitzed and distorted to a lower vibration by service to self entities to exploit others for their own personal gain.

I'm not saying reptilians are all good, and I'm not saying there all bad...doing so would be generalizing, perpetuating stereotypes, and would be a major hinderance to one's growth and spirituality. We have to remain optimistic! We must not judge something based on its exterior apperance but by the content of their character, nature, and the feelings we get from their vibes and energy. To me, it just doesnt add up that a whole group is inherently evil by nature, or that the abscence of light means the absence of benevolence, love, and wisdom.

It's time that we stop blaming others for having control over us, and its time for us to stop being afraid of something we don't understand and instead embrace it and learn it. Seek first to understand then to be understood. I'm not saying attachments from negative/Service to self entities don't influence us to a degree...but that influence they have on us is SEVERLY contigent and reliant upon our will and the false belief that we are powerless and those evil entities have power over us. We have the power to break free from the programing and transcend any fear or attachment within our sphere....it is our right and in our divine power to do so.....unless you agreed to exist within a predetermined set of conditions etc.

The best thing imo, is to enlighten ourselves about whats real and stop living in fear. I dont want to fear the dark...I want to love it just as much as I do the light...or at least be comfortable in it. Something in my is just saying that there is a strong spirituality to some reptilians that is contrary to the homdrum talk of conspiracy, manipulation, and exploitation. I won't deny what I feel. 

People will awaken at there own pace...we must resect them and let them be...so long as they do not interfere with the free will and growth of others etc. All we can do now is be us to the fullest extent, and aim to become more self actualized and self-suficient.  At the end of the day, nothing can harm a self-actualized soul-ful being who is capable of taking care, responsiblity, and pride in who they are and what they have created.

June 11, 2013 at 12:06 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sacha
Sorry for the strange punctuation. I'm using a tablet, and it won't do what I want it to. The dashes separate paragraphs.
--

...If you can gather the strength and courage to face yourself objectively, your sight will become clearer and illusions will crumble before your feet.

June 11, 2013 at 12:07 AM Flag Quote & Reply

joshua
Limited Member

Sacha -

There are no unidentified flying objects (UFO's).  Think instead of Extra-terrestrial Vehicles (ETVs).  Also there are no aliens.  Think instead of  "Fam".  And yes even Reptiles are Fam.

Furthermore, you suggested that reptiles are visitors to this planet.  Think instead that they have been on this planet for tens of thousands of years.  Every ET hides.  They (naturally) hide in other dimensions.  They hide in thousands upon thousands of miles of Underground tunnels and biospheres.  They hide on the moon, especially the other side of the moon.  They also hide in the darkness of outer Space just beyond our atmosphere.

June 11, 2013 at 12:14 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Omni

joshua at June 10, 2013 at 11:59 PM

Omni - You said;

"And as for darkness...in my opinion...true darkness is the source of all creation...it is the essence that makes up the Universe in its purest and rawest form. It is the manifestation of the Divine Femine...the conscious medium from which all life sprang...the epitome of everything and nothing at the same time. The Womb from which the seed of the Great thought (The Divine Masculine) sprang forth, manifesting into the Omniverse-everything we see, don't see, and more."

You are flat wrong.  This Universe was created by Love and Imagination.  Darkness has very little imagination with which to work and CERTAINLY not enough imagination to create functioning Universes.  Darkness cannot create LOVE.  Love is one of the Major components in all of this, and there is no way that a reptile race is the responsible party for creating positivity since that is beyond their range of operation (generally).  That is not their modus.  Things that have no understanding of Love cannot create Love.  Things that cannot smile do not create Love.

Light is the source of creation.

Light created darkness so that there exists a balancing act for all of us to calibrate.

With much respect, I'm sensing that you are becoming somewhat offensive in your approach. I do not intend for this forum to become a debate or arguement...but more a presentation of differing thoughts and ideas, with clarification along the way if one doesn't understand or has misinterpreted what one said. Its okay if one disagree's but state it in a more polite and considerate manner...in an effort to maintain peace and community on the forums here on this site....these actions are generally followed by most members/

In this case I feel you have misinterpreted what I said....Yin is Feminine Energy, the Epitome of the feminine principla which is denoted as being represented  by darkness...whose to say darkness is evil? Just because a being comes to you surrounded by light...does that mean they will serve your highest good and resonate with unconditional love. I didnt say Darkness created anything, but that it is the MEDIUM from which all life sprang. Imagine darkness being like the soil of the earth, and light, organic divine light as Astralboobaby would call it, being the seed (the thought). Both are aspects of the creator, and at their highest vibration...created the Great Creation that we are experiencing today. The light is powerful and honest, but within darkness is all that is...just because its dark does not mean nothings there...we just can't percieve the totality of it. I think the dark and light are like the yon and yang, both making the Creator and Creation what is.

These are my thoughts, they may or may not be true...but it is what I feel. Thank you for offering your input. But plz, refrain from calling someone, myself, being "flat wrong" when I am only expressing what I feel to be MY truth at this time.

June 11, 2013 at 12:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

joshua
Limited Member

Omni said:

I'm not saying reptilians are all good, and I'm not saying there all bad...doing so would be generalizing, perpetuating stereotypes, and would be a major hinderance to one's growth and spirituality.

Lets be practical for a moment and only think about the Reptiles that we are dealing with on this planet. These reptiles that own us are devils.  And they conditioned us with precision to become ingorant, stressed, angry, etc.  It is PRECISELY because of their conditioning that we behave negatively and express negatively.  This is one of those cases where BLAME is so appropriate.  None of this is our fault.  We were gamed by beings who have experience in gaming humans.

For example, if we had free energy then we would be happy due to the ease and prosperity such technology would bring us.  But that has been intentionally withheld from us.  Instead we have to pollute our air and dig oil and get severly taxed just to have crappy energy.  Its analogous to how happy or sad you would be on a whole if you were eating produce for a living or eating glass and dirt. 

Furthermore, those fuckers are the only hinderence to our growth and spirituality.  They put us in a closed environment and calcified our pineal, divided us and preoccupied our lives with straight bullshit.  These such conditions are that which impedes/stops our Spirituality.  They capped our spitual growth.  When they are gone, others (Humans from other Star Sytems) will come to help us learn what we are capable of Spiritually.

June 11, 2013 at 12:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

joshua
Limited Member

O -

You add just as much suffering to this world when you take offense as when you give offense.  You were the one who asked the question.  I am the one who provided the answer, and there are VERY VERY few people who can answer a question such as you postulated. 

Think of how lucky you are; now you have the answers to your questions and all you had to "suffer" was being called "flat wrong".  Sorry Bru but darkness is not a creative force, it is an antagonist force.

You were asking for a "different perspective on Reptiles.  Plz!!!"  Well you got the perspective.  Your mind is now seeded with accuracy.

Gotta go,

June 11, 2013 at 12:38 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sacha
@It's me Assuming that what you posted is in fact the 100% truth, it would still be impossible for those who have had no real personal interactions with "reptilians" to discern what is fact and what is not because of all the contradicting info. I've heard and read all kinds of things about so called reptilians from them being dimensional beings, extraterrestrials, a second intelligent race born on Earth running our governments, spirits, demons and so on. It's difficult to connect any dots or make sense of all this info because not goes with each other. -------------------- We are better off understanding about something by facing it ourselves, because our reference will be 100% accurate as the source of our information comes directly from what we are trying to study. Do you think us, right now, would be living as comfortably as we are with these cars and comuters if our ancestors decided to avoid the things they've heard scary rumors about or didn't fully understand? This closed mindset is one of the things that has perpetuated so much of the ignorance and suffering that we have seen in our past and present. Would you like it if somebody passed around false rumors about you simply because of what they saw on the surface or what they heard from others who have never spoken to you or have little understanding of you? I don't think you would like it iff people jumped to conclusions about your character. I think we would prefer that people speak to us in person if they want to learn about us.
--

June 11, 2013 at 1:06 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Omni

joshua at June 11, 2013 at 12:38 AM

O -

You add just as much suffering to this world when you take offense as when you give offense.  You were the one who asked the question.  I am the one who provided the answer, and there are VERY VERY few people who can answer a question such as you postulated. 

Think of how lucky you are; now you have the answers to your questions and all you had to "suffer" was being called "flat wrong".  Sorry Bru but darkness is not a creative force, it is an antagonist force.

You were asking for a "different perspective on Reptiles.  Plz!!!"  Well you got the perspective.  Your mind is now seeded with accuracy.

Gotta go,

Never once did I ask YOU for anything. I don't understand why you are taking offense to this, cause if you didn't, you would have chosen a different set of words. I can feel the vibe that your comments are giving off, and you are coming off as arrogant, condescending, and inconsiderate. Did I say I would accept YOUR truth as mine...nope. Did I allow my mind to be seeded by your words...nope. I will not deny what I feel, and if I feel someone is being rude to me I will address them...its a right that I have just as much as you do. You can go whenever you want...again, NO ONE asked you to post here and grace us with what YOU feel is "accurate". And when I asked for a different perspective on reptiles and darkness...it was a perspective contrary to YOUR perspective...one that is being perpetuated by the mainstream. I am not the only one who feels you have completely misinterpreted what I was saying, so I know for a fact...and based on the responses of the other members whom posted here...that they too are thinking along the same lines as I am. So, by all means....please go if you must. Not once have I disrespected you, or consistently commented what I believe to be true, just to prove my point or convert you to believe what I believe...that is the antithesis to the growth of one's spirituality. I dont need you to do anything for me..so by all means..GO.

June 11, 2013 at 1:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Omni

Sacha at June 11, 2013 at 1:06 AM

@It's me Assuming that what you posted is in fact the 100% truth, it would still be impossible for those who have had no real personal interactions with "reptilians" to discern what is fact and what is not because of all the contradicting info. I've heard and read all kinds of things about so called reptilians from them being dimensional beings, extraterrestrials, a second intelligent race born on Earth running our governments, spirits, demons and so on. It's difficult to connect any dots or make sense of all this info because not goes with each other. -------------------- We are better off understanding about something by facing it ourselves, because our reference will be 100% accurate as the source of our information comes directly from what we are trying to study. Do you think us, right now, would be living as comfortably as we are with these cars and comuters if our ancestors decided to avoid the things they've heard scary rumors about or didn't fully understand? This closed mindset is one of the things that has perpetuated so much of the ignorance and suffering that we have seen in our past and present. Would you like it if somebody passed around false rumors about you simply because of what they saw on the surface or what they heard from others who have never spoken to you or have little understanding of you? I don't think you would like it iff people jumped to conclusions about your character. I think we would prefer that people speak to us in person if they want to learn about us.

June 11, 2013 at 1:16 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Danijel

Its me - I must disagree with your claim that 100 % of Reptilians are purely negative . Its never like that , with any of species , every species has its exceptions . Remember that their numbers ( of negative Reptilians ) are thinned out , and current system they were partially a creators of , is collapsing . Remember that we are now both on defensive and on offensive , and they cant do anything to stop us , because majority of people on planet have already decided ...

--

Rise above Infinity 

We are eternal Humanity 

June 11, 2013 at 7:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

joshua
Limited Member

Omni -

If my answers frighten you then perhaps you should stop asking scary questions.

IMO you are a sensitive one.  I will be sure to treat you like a baby from now on so you dont get your feelings hurt.

Maybe you are just a little offended that someone with 10 posts knows 10x more than a moderator.

But at least you are 10x more enlightened then you used to be after having this dreaded conversation with me. 

I threw you a bone.  Dont come back and cry to me because you dont like the way it tastes.

June 11, 2013 at 9:16 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.