Y ou  are  loved  beyond  measure! 

Inpiring, encouraging, uplifting and empowering ALL who are receptive, one light at a time!

Forums & Blogs

Forum Home > Crystals and Spiritual Tools > Crystal Grids - a MUST TRY!

Light Shard

Spirit Quest 10.5 - Crystal Grid.

I just tried this, using my bunch of biggish crystals in a bag as one master crystal and loads of tiny crystals as the rest... and it's awesome! The whole house is full of briliant energy, I feel like I am in a sea of it.

If I walk between two of the crystals, I feel a little beam of warmth there. I even have some of the tiny crystals in my pencil case so I get the grid in school too. I can leave the master bag of crystals under my pyramid to supercharge the whole lot, and wear it at night for an even bigger boost. YOU MUST DO THIS - NOW!

--

AYP If you aren't doing regular practices, you should. Try this!

On the 7th of October 2012, I left this site as explained here.

September 17, 2011 at 5:50 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Light Shard

Woah I just noticed something... I have a piece of metal hanging on a thread between two of the crystals, and it is shaking from side to side. There is no physical reason for this to be happening. Even banging the desk doesn't change the movement in any way. This is so awesome. :D

--

September 17, 2011 at 6:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

NeverwinterCC

Looking at that video made me want to know my crystals more.. sadly I can't do a crystal grid. D:

--

September 17, 2011 at 12:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Seeker

Thanks for the link...

Man, I was drooling at the video where they went to the Gem Fair. Going into building full of crystals and minerals is like being intoxicated. The first time I did one of those types of fairs I had to go outside about once an hour to reground. Woohoo!

I typically keep a grid under my mattress. Note to self… Time to change up the grid.

Love, hugs, hope and blessings.

--

Balance is the key and hope is the door.

http://www.seekingtheshift.com/

September 17, 2011 at 4:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rivers187

Tryed it out today. I encircled myself with 7 crystals and a major wand one in the middle to make 8. I meditated in it. Cant say my meditation was super-awesome, but i could definitly notice a change when I walked into the circle.

--

The best way out is always through.

September 17, 2011 at 8:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Light Shard

@ NeverwinterCC: why not? If it's because of other people in your house, don't worry about that. My folks have no idea there are crystals hidden around the place. There are probably hundreds of places you could hide small crystals in forever - vases, tops of wardrobes, in couch cushions, etc. :) LOL, if my folks knew about the crystal grid I'd probably be on a reclining chair right now talking about my early childhood traumas.

--

September 18, 2011 at 5:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

VegaOsiris

you can put a bunch cystals near you bed to , that what i do.

--

Look at humanity over the "know" past 12000 years. We have advanced so far in such a short time . Yes, we have been hindered by a few things . That has not stopped us .Humanity is such a great force to be reckoned with . Do not be hindered by anything , because it all is short lived .So rise above what you think you can do.

September 18, 2011 at 6:37 AM Flag Quote & Reply

NeverwinterCC

Light Shard at September 18, 2011 at 5:11 AM

@ NeverwinterCC: why not? If it's because of other people in your house, don't worry about that. My folks have no idea there are crystals hidden around the place. There are probably hundreds of places you could hide small crystals in forever - vases, tops of wardrobes, in couch cushions, etc. :) LOL, if my folks knew about the crystal grid I'd probably be on a reclining chair right now talking about my early childhood traumas.

That's true, haha.

The bigger issue I guess is that I have no stone big enough to use as a master crystal right now. All my stones right now are tiny things.

--

September 18, 2011 at 10:25 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Light Shard

Quality is more important than size. Look at the tiny master used in that video. Just use the clearest quartz in your collection or something. Or do what I did, get a few smallish crystals in a bag, merge their energies and use it as one master crystal.

--

September 18, 2011 at 12:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

NeverwinterCC

Light Shard at September 18, 2011 at 12:52 PM

Quality is more important than size. Look at the tiny master used in that video. Just use the clearest quartz in your collection or something. Or do what I did, get a few smallish crystals in a bag, merge their energies and use it as one master crystal.

Mwhaha, But i have no quartz!

I suppose I -could- use a smoky that's been.. how do I put it.. out of commission since I got it. It's very clear, too. I only have four crystals, though.

--

September 18, 2011 at 1:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Light Shard

Doesn't have to be quartz, I just said that because I think it's the most responsive to this kind of thing. There are no hard rules about crystals.

But only having 4... yeah, that does make a grid tricky. :)

--

September 18, 2011 at 1:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.