Y o u    A r e     L o v e d    B e y o n d    M e a s u r e !

Inpiring, encouraging, uplifting and empowering ALL who are receptive, one light at a time!

Forums & Blogs

Forum Home > Other Discussion > Colors of Lights I see. Any insight or Experience?

StarChild

Hey guys!

So I used to see (and others around me) bright blue sparks and lights. Bright blue sparks I saw a lot. And I know many others see these as well.

Lately, I have been seeing red sparks. And also, recently, silver or white sparks.

When I went to a healing (I posted about it. i was skeptical before but now I see it's real), they told me my chakra was off that deals with my "feminine parts," the girl called it. LOL! (I guess she was shy to say it.) I'm supposing she means my sex chakra and that color is red, no? Can that be it?

She started to adjust it and told me to finish adjusting it.

Anyway, yes. Now, red and white/silver sparks.

Also, I see like what I can describe as a screen....or a piece of it. Flashes of what looks like a screen of violet or indigo. Not bright sparks. Like plasma. You know??

These appear sporadically during both day and night, out and indoors.

Alright guys, what do you feel?  What is that??

THANKS!!!

:)

September 13, 2010 at 1:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

I see the same thing, except for the red sparks...i remember someone saying that the blue/white sparks are orbs...maybe energy from other entities...but i'm not sure.  I have also seen that screen that you're talking about, it's like a web somewhat, right? I have seen it, in my case it's either green or indigo, maybe red at times..i recall someone saying that this is the fabric of space/time? It would be nice to get more feedback though!! Much love to you =)

--

September 13, 2010 at 2:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Blaargenheimer

I don't see colors with the exception of maybe blue around white orbs.  However, I see the web, and it is usually white/silver/gray most of the time, and black sometimes.  I see it as the trees and plants interact, I see it as the stars seem to interact or communicate, I see it off of people, and in its ambient state I see it as a haze off of the planet that extends to about six feet in the air.  I think the web is the connection between self-aware spirits, through vortex like aetheric tunnels.   I also see ripples and waves.  Have you two experienced this also? 

September 13, 2010 at 2:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

saf187

i only see white orbs only when i prey but mines dont move  but be warned there are good and bad orbs so please make sure your on the right path and  your heart is peaceful with love and also you should mediate more and more your getting close

September 13, 2010 at 6:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jeremiah

Great post! I remember I started seeing sparks when I was a child. I look up to the sky during the day and see thousands of sparks flying in all directions quite randomly and I used to think I was "just seeing stars" as the saying went. Now I know that I was just seeing etheric energy which can occur at random or self induced for me. Etheric energy can also be seen in ANY form or motion.

As far as the screen goes, is this when you close your eyes? If so I can say when I close my eyes I see the energy of a chakra point, the color depends on what emotion I am giving off. If it is green it is because I feel love (Heart Chakra), if it is yellow it is because I feel good and full of energy (Solar Plexus or Navel Chakra), if it is indigo it is because I am focusing on my third eye (Third Eye Chakra) it is if it is orange it is because I feel sexually attracted to someone because your sex chakra is actually orange. Red is the color of your base chakra. I have experimented with seeing these colors and through trail and error I found out that sure enough it was my chakra energy.

I'm not quite sure if this is the same as what you see, everyone is different so I would try to meditate on it and see what kind of information you pick up :)

--

September 13, 2010 at 10:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Blaargenheimer

saf187 at September 13, 2010 at 6:46 PM

i only see white orbs only when i prey but mines dont move  but be warned there are good and bad orbs so please make sure your on the right path and  your heart is peaceful with love and also you should mediate more and more your getting close

No there are not.  Energy is energy, there is no good or bad.  That is all a matter of perspective.  I see black and white orbs around my tk targets after several hours of practice.  I think color is either a result of frequency or polarity.

September 14, 2010 at 5:38 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kenya Lynem The Psychic

I agree...energy is energy. In my case...I have seen colors in my minds eye of sometimes Indigo, Green, and Purple. I have seen blue before seeing my spirit guide appear in the blue mist during meditation with my eyes open. The colors are very prevalent while meditating or trying to do an intuitive reading. Outside--I have seen the sparkles of light energy and the energy waves that connect them (normally in my peripheral on top of my physical vision).

--

Remember Who YOU Are!

Shaman KitaRA

www.ayahuasca-healing.blogspot.com

www.kenyalynem.blogspot.com

www.100hotjobs.blogspot.com

September 14, 2010 at 8:39 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Soul Searcher 33

.. at September 13, 2010 at 2:07 PM

I see the same thing, except for the red sparks...i remember someone saying that the blue/white sparks are orbs...maybe energy from other entities...but i'm not sure.  I have also seen that screen that you're talking about, it's like a web somewhat, right? I have seen it, in my case it's either green or indigo, maybe red at times..i recall someone saying that this is the fabric of space/time? It would be nice to get more feedback though!! Much love to you =)

Hey, I've heard about this web. Ryan (dero7) calls it 'the web of light'? He definitely mentioned something about it anyways. My memory is terrible, but I vaguely remember him saying it has some sort of connection between here and the astral planes. I'm not sure if you focus on it, it will take you somewhere. Or if it's a certain stage during the process of trying to astral project? 

Bahh, I'm kicking myself now and I can't even remember what video it was. It may have been one of the Astral projection tutorials.

You should definitely check him out, he gives out a lot of useful info. :)

As for people seeing energy... is it like sometimes colourless? I always see faint, vibrating pin-head-like energy? Well, I always assumed it was energy. I woke up once after a crazy dream about finding a sword and I coulda sworn I seen blue and red energy floating above me... it just kept rising and disappeared! I was half asleep at the time though. 

Much love! 

--

Seeing isn't believing, believing is seeing.

September 14, 2010 at 1:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Raeshad

When i wave my arms around in my bathroom mirror i see what looks like a light blue beam following my arm. This started happening after i was healed. I can't look at it directly, instead i have to look next to it to see it. It looks like my light bodies arm following my physical arm. I even recorded it once just to make sure i wasn't seeing things.

--

John 3:16

September 14, 2010 at 6:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ace

Even now, when I look in the sky, I see little white things swimming around.  I guess you could describe them as sparks.  They definitely aren't floaters.  I guess the best way to describe them would be to say that they look like little sperms shooting around.  This is as close as I have to any similar experience.

September 14, 2010 at 7:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

MindSpray

If different notes can evoke different emotions, and music is just vibration, then I believe different colors can evoke different emotions, as color is just vibration too.

ROYGBIV
Do-Re-Mi-Fa-So-La-Ti

Wikipedia:
In music theory, a major chord ( Play (help·info)) is a chord having a root, a major third, and a perfect fifth.

And the primary colors are Red, Yellow and Blue, landing on the 1st, 3rd and 5th of ROYGBIV

So I think the colors do mean something (like others said, most likely chakras or something)

September 14, 2010 at 7:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

saf187

Blaargenheimer at September 14, 2010 at 5:38 AM

No there are not.  Energy is energy, there is no good or bad.  That is all a matter of perspective.  I see black and white orbs around my tk targets after several hours of practice.  I think color is either a result of frequency or polarity.

do your research before you answer me back we dont live in heaven that it cant be bad energy i said depending what you do in life if your more on the good side or bad side otherwise we would all have positive energy and the world would be better place but someone people have been effected with these orbs so dont tell me im wrong as now you bring negative feedback from me so next time get your knowledge then reply back to me or keep it shut

September 14, 2010 at 9:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

saf187

do your research before you answer me back we dont live in heaven that it cant be bad energy i said depending what you do in life if your more on the good side or bad side otherwise we would all have positive energy and the world would be better place but someone people have been effected with these orbs so dont tell me im wrong as now you bring negative feedback from me so next time get your knowledge then reply back to me or keep it shut

September 14, 2010 at 9:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Getupanddosomething

I know that some of this phenomenon is actually organisms that live on your eyes! Crazy I know lol, but I remember looking this up one night on the web.

To follow up with Mindspray, there's a condition called Synesthesia in which people can be triggered by sounds to see colors. Wikipedia it if you're interested.

September 14, 2010 at 10:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

eerie777

Is it possible we see energy as color because we are looking at it thru our own auric field?  Just pondering this...  for example - maybe I am seeing thru a blue aura and your aura is yellow! Would/could I be seeing green?  Blue+yellow=green...  ???

--

Each One Teach One...

September 14, 2010 at 11:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

StarChild

Hey! Great feedback, guys!

Thnnks! In response to a poster, No, this is not with my eyes close. This is with my eyes open and outside of meditation. I can be doing something as mundane as painting my nails, or talking to someone about Jeopardy, and I will see them.

The screen is interestig. I never heard what that could be. I just let it be there and then not. I don't really wonder what it is. I do, though, half expect it to show something. LOL! So it's interesting that it may be time/space.

When I close my eyes, if I am not thinking....I see like eveyone else. I see fractals and tunnels. Like if you rub your eyes. But I don't rub them. Close your eyes and pay attentions. You'll see fractals. LOL!

As for the organisms, those are called "floaters." And they don't look at all like sparks. Or sparks that float or zip and fly. LOL! Not even when you see flashes. B/c when you see flashes, you are very aware it's your eyes (like if you rub your eyes and take your hands off and you see flashes and color but you know it's flat and on your eye). These sparks (as many here know) travel and can be near or far to you.

Someone once told me the colors correspond to Angels, but I don't know...really/

As for the flying specks or white things in the sky, I see them, too! But I chalked it up to something scientific I don't quite understand yet. LOL!

Glad I'm not the only one wondering waht they hell those are. LOL!

THANKS, GUYS!!!! :)

September 15, 2010 at 12:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

kiwi

I'm so excited, i read this post when it first came out but didn't have experience and didn't respond. I finally started seeing the white sparks, it seems like flashes from an orb and happens when i'm concentrating (mind is clear) and then i feel like i have to look over at something, and i'll see it :) Hopefully colored ones make an appearance too, don't want to see red orbs tho. (I think red is bad, what does red mean?) i was in the whaley house, a famous haunted place with a dark past, and something was bothering me as soon as stepped on the front porch. i didn't know the past yet, but i got super light headed and felt like my jaw was swollen or being choked. I hurried upstairs to sit down, and my bf took a pic and a red orb was ON me when was feeling this. Someone please disprove me :) BC maybe it was something trying to protect me from it, but as of today i don't think so.

September 15, 2010 at 1:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

kiwi

Tried posting the pic, it doesn't show?

September 15, 2010 at 1:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Blaargenheimer

Raeshad at September 14, 2010 at 6:52 PM

When i wave my arms around in my bathroom mirror i see what looks like a light blue beam following my arm. This started happening after i was healed. I can't look at it directly, instead i have to look next to it to see it. It looks like my light bodies arm following my physical arm. I even recorded it once just to make sure i wasn't seeing things.

Or perhaps residual vibrational impression?

September 15, 2010 at 3:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Blaargenheimer

saf187 at September 14, 2010 at 9:36 PM

Don't flame me.  My response was constructive and this was not warranted.  We can agree to disagree, but my research into your philosophy will not adjust my opinion.  Good and bad is a matter of perspective.  According to your point of view there could be good and bad, but it is all energy.  If it destroys, then rebirth happens, or someone learns something from the endeavor.  Energy, even what you would call bad, can be altered and changed to what one would consider good.  That is the power that we all have in spirit.  Please, if you don't like my responses then ignore me...  However, I will freely share my opinion and I will NOT "keep it shut". 

Cheers :D

September 15, 2010 at 3:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.