You   Are   Loved   Beyond   Measure!

Inpiring, encouraging, uplifting and empowering ALL who are receptive, one light at a time!

Forums & Blogs

Forum Home > Astral Projection > I need help from some veteran AP's--I am new to this but I feel as if I am on the rihgt track. Please help!!

TheBishop

1.) I have noticed that when I AP that it begins with just a normal "dream" like state. I will have an ordinary dream, just as if I would on any other night; I will feel myself flying and entering a different state. The two states are very noticeable, when I AP it's more real and vivid and I am also able to feel temperature—it's very weird. My first question is it normal for this to happen while dreaming?

2.) My APs of late have been very "elementary." I say that because each time I have one it feels as if it's on earth and not on other dimensions as I have heard you and others talk about. They have been enlightening yet confusing. I have seen people delivered form things as a result of my thoughts while in their presence. I have also been shown things, images, and pictures that make no sense to me. My question is this, as I continue to AP, will my experiences become more dynamic, or is this what I should expect? I have never seen my astral body come out of my physical body, but I am gaining more control and awareness while in that plane. When the images are blurry, I will say "clarity now" and it clears up instantly. I also see how this plane is more responsive to thought than as this physical world. My APs have helped me to be more sensitive to my thoughts in this world. Thanks again for your time!

September 9, 2010 at 5:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Blaargenheimer

Do you have a dream journal?  I suggest writing everything you can remember down as soon as you wake up, while it is still fresh.  I have found that dreams that I had months prior were preparing me for something at times. 

September 9, 2010 at 9:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Getupanddosomething

Good post Bishop. I've had several AP's like yours, and I think they are normal. I was confused by this as well, but I find solace in trusting the process. I have had very few truly extraordinary experiences outside the body, but many that have been like what you described: short, usually on Earth, and mixed with images that I can't put together.

I will say, that although this happens often, I do feel there's a meaning to it. There's got to be a period of adjustment I think that must take place before your vibes are high enough to go further. I actually stopped APing because I couldn't put the puzzle together, and instead of meeting beings and talking, it was mostly guided and i was not in control of where I was. I plan I starting up again very soon and will keep you posted on what happens.

September 9, 2010 at 10:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Raeshad

well you are definately on the right track my friend. but for better experiences you really should focus on projecting without being in a dream state. you want to be fully conscious so you don't see any kind of dream objects. you want full control. the best experiences are the ones when you are there just like you are here :),

--

John 3:16

September 9, 2010 at 11:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TheBishop

Getupanddosomething at September 9, 2010 at 10:57 PM

Good post Bishop. I've had several AP's like yours, and I think they are normal. I was confused by this as well, but I find solace in trusting the process. I have had very few truly extraordinary experiences outside the body, but many that have been like what you described: short, usually on Earth, and mixed with images that I can't put together.

I will say, that although this happens often, I do feel there's a meaning to it. There's got to be a period of adjustment I think that must take place before your vibes are high enough to go further. I actually stopped APing because I couldn't put the puzzle together, and instead of meeting beings and talking, it was mostly guided and i was not in control of where I was. I plan I starting up again very soon and will keep you posted on what happens.

great thx man I do appreciate the input!

September 10, 2010 at 4:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TheConnieHancock

My dreams are mostly all like yours as they are just me walking around my own house fully conciouse wondering what to do and unable to turn the lights on...i'm keen to try saying your "clarity now" phrase next time i AP and see what that does for me. Have you ever AP'd while having someone asleep next to you? i have a young daughter who was sleeping beside me one night and her foot was just touching me and in my AP she was up in the walking into kitchen getting some water tho i was not able to get her attention. Buzzy

September 10, 2010 at 6:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.