You   Are   Loved   Beyond   Measure!

Inpiring, encouraging, uplifting and empowering ALL who are receptive, one light at a time!

Forums & Blogs

Forum Home > Astral Projection > Progress... Astral arms... Where are you at?

Endless Mystic

Ok, last night I lay in bed and listened to my isotones called sleep,third eye, and astral projection (yes in that order). So anyways As I lay there I heard the waves, not vibrations which are I hear inside of me but the waves of vibrations which were out side of me. Then I felt energy though out my body, and my astral arms began to lift. I said ok, wonder it its true, wonder if the astral body is thought controlled. So i said/thought to my astral arms up. And they lifted up!!! But I wasn't sure if I wanted to astral projection without more training and selfwork so I quit. I guess I still have a little bit of fear/nervousness left in me.  Besides its ok, little steps at a time will do,I'm not in a rush.  The only thing different this time from astral projection and chickens, is I didn't see the blue light. I still need a little more time with thought management and  a litte more research to get over the fear/nervousness but I know i can do it. Love, peace, and joy to all  Endless Mystic

August 21, 2010 at 8:47 AM Flag Quote & Reply

RadicalDreamer

I get a lil scared to go to the next step myself... just keep at it and eventually you will muster the courage to do it... I think once we do it a few times we will no longer be afraid....

--

With peace, joy and all the love in the universe- 8)

August 21, 2010 at 11:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

eerie777

Good job Mystic! Sounds like you're laying a great foundation and building your confidence...

--

Each One Teach One...

August 21, 2010 at 12:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Endless Mystic

Thanks guys, yeah, I'm going to over come fear, but little steps help. I have all the time in the world and your encouragements just pump me up!!!

August 21, 2010 at 11:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kristina

Awsome Mystic!  I can't wait to get that far.  I the Isochronics too and have been practicing grounding my body to the earth and surrounding it with protective light.  Still havent had a launch but getting better at fully relaxing.   Keep it up, I can't wait to hear about your first experience!

August 21, 2010 at 11:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jerry aka TLD

There is a similar thread entitled "What have you experienced lately?" in which I posted this (the part below) in. I have not been feeling very much fear, if any, of astral projection. This dream had a slight negative connotation to it, so I decided not to go on with it in the end when I became lucid.

--

Every night, I have been focusing my intent into astral projection. I've been getting better at doing that. It lead to this one experience last night. As you all know, dreams are on the astral plane and it is very responsive to thought. Even though it's not very profound it is a milestone:

This one happened in the morning, after I "woke up" at 7:00 AM today. I went back to sleep. But before I share with you the actual experience, I have to get this off my chest: I am a psychic vampire and an empath. No harmful intent, but because of this, I am often very vulnerable to the negative energies that come to me at night time. I sleep with a small lamp on beside my bed. (I try not to take energy from people. I charge myself using the energy from nature. Also, I do not get sick very easily ;P)

It is night time, and for some reason I have to sleep downstairs with someone else. There is music playing and things are haunting me so I cannot get to sleep. I go back upstairs and wake up my dad to tell him of how I can't get to sleep. He just shrugs it off. The whole house is awoken, and alert; though it is dark, we are all together in the hallway/living room. An evil being is there trying to attack us.

We each grab a weapon and attempt to drive it off, killing its body. After that, it tried to use me to attack by subjecting me to a thought of wanting to use its power. BOOM, suddenly, I am lucid.

I say, in my mind, to the being, "Hell no, I'm not gonna use something that is evil and will try to possess my soul! I have control over the situation!"

I then say, in my mind, "Return to my body!" and I wake up by that thought command. I did not feel my silver cord reacting very much but I knew it because I woke up instantly.

--

shrouded by thoughts

that i can't understand

they call this depression

and i call it the void

August 22, 2010 at 12:37 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Endless Mystic

Thanks again guys... I have this embarrassing thing that keeps holding me back. After that experience I've been getting really big "sexual urges". I do not know what to do. I mean I had a masturbation problem ( was completely addicted to masturbation) but I over came it to astral project but now its holding be back, I don't want to escape my fears through masturbation anymore but I can't just deny my urge, so kinda in trouble... If you have any suggestions then love to hear it... I've been trying to take the urge with school work but its not effective enough. I slept it off but the next day it keeps coming back. Perhaps there is something I'm denying. Later guys, Love Endless Mystic

August 22, 2010 at 4:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Endless Mystic

Alright, I guess I'm getting better and more 'align" to my inner self. Last night I went to the vibration state with the help of the third eye isotone. maybe i put the isotones to high cause my ears hurt. A little annoying pain but pain non the less. Once i get the hang of it ( astral projection/vibrational state) I plan to ween my self off the isotones completely. So that was just an update as to how I was doing. By the way, don't hold yourself back....  love you all. endless mystic :)

September 3, 2010 at 7:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

kiwi

I'm not sure if it was just a dream or real, but i think i might have projected. It was so strange, because i didn't even remember until i read someones post and the memory from that night came back. it was like my 1st time...where i get the weird sounds (but not as incredibly and horrifyingly loud like that time...1st time sounded like a dang chainsaw by my ears and scared the shit out of me) and the tingling vibrations through out my whole body- like an electric charge. Then I felt the seperation, got out and looked at myself...and then it's all blank after that. so thats why i don't know if it was a dream or really happened as can't remember where i went afterwards, it bugs me lol

September 4, 2010 at 7:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

kiwi

oh yeah..and everything had the blue and red outlines of light...which really reminds me of the 1st time i did ecstasy like 9 years ago (it might have had something elsein it), but it makes me wonder if that pill makes you see reality for what it is as well....and feel so much love and how you should be lol...good times. Don't do that anymore, but learned from my last trip you don't NEED a pill to feel like that...that is the real us when we are in ecstasy...and connected with our higherselves.  But those outlines are really cool, saw it in that obe/dream i had as well as my first e trip

September 4, 2010 at 7:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

StarChild

I used to be scared of astral projecting when I was young...So I would do it on weekend afternoon's when my family was awake and getting ready for church or watching cartoons. It made it non-scary enough to leave but I never had the cojones to pull out fully due to a story I was told by my Dad in which someon died b/c they couldn't get back in. LOL! Can't lie....still can't get over that one....:/

September 5, 2010 at 3:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Raeshad
@Endless That is great!! Sounds very exciting and you should be very happy with that! :). @Melissa You probably really projected but ended up switching into a dream state. You said you looked at your body and can't remember what happened after that.. You probably were too tired or didn't have enough energy to remember the rest. I've had a number of real experiences where i got out but can't remember what happened after that. Like one time i got out, floated through my window to go outside, floated very high into the sky and just looked at my neighborhood. This all happened in like 10 seconds and that's all i remember lol. But it was great.
--

John 3:16

September 5, 2010 at 4:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

kiwi

that'd be cool, hopefully next time i can get out of the room as soon as ap... like more proof to myself. You think we purposely forget, as it's too "shocking" for the concious mind to handle? I also was VERY tired that night and morning, i think that might be what caused it. Maybe when we only allow a few hours of sleep we can't help but remember part of the ap...bc there is no clutter of dreams afterwards

September 5, 2010 at 3:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Endless Mystic

another quick update.  I was taking an afternoon nap today for there was no school today          ( labor day). I put my third eye isotone one and had a "off/on" kind of  a vibrational experience.  got some vibration then they would leave then I focus or do something then they be back, eventually they ( vibrations) left. I then had a dream which I remembered and wrote down in my dream journal.  Next time the vibrations come I'll just relax, I think I forced it or something... anyways that was a liitle more progress. All in all I'm really getting used to vibrations and have no fear of them. just a little nervousness mixed with excitement.  @ Melissa I know you can get out next time!!! Best of luck to all. Love you all :)     Endless Mystic!!!

September 6, 2010 at 8:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.