Y ou   A r e     L o v e d    B e y o n d    M e a s u r e !

Inpiring, encouraging, uplifting and empowering ALL who are receptive, one light at a time!

Forums & Blogs

Forum Home > Other Discussion > Occult Clubhouse

Travis Dottin
I Thought Of This idea Where It Would Be Easier For Everyone To Meet Each Other At An Occult Clubhouse Created By ABB In Different Regions Where There's Is A Lot Of Fun Activities But I Can't Think Of Any Specific Location Despite Wanting The Location To Be In Various States But This A Tough Case To Decipher Leave Your Thoughts Below
--
Slip Through The Crevices
April 4, 2018 at 2:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

aevong
As cool as this would be I don't think it's possible right now. Everyone seems to live far away from each other and have busy lives.
--

April 5, 2018 at 8:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Travis Dottin

aevong at April 5, 2018 at 8:04 PM

As cool as this would be I don't think it's possible right now. Everyone seems to live far away from each other and have busy lives.

Which Is What Makes It Difficult
--
April 6, 2018 at 9:13 AM Flag Quote & Reply

AstralBooBaby
Site Owner

Travis Dottin at April 4, 2018 at 2:24 PM

I Thought Of This idea Where It Would Be Easier For Everyone To Meet Each Other At Occult Clubhouse Created By ABB In Different Regions Where There's Is A Lot Of Fun Activities But I Can't Think Of Any Specific Location Despite Wanting The Location To Be In Various States But This A Tough Case To Decipher Leave Your Thoughts Below

Good suggestion Travis! Logistically, it is possible... Financially, that's another story but we will continue to strive for the resources to manifest this reality.

--

“Keep it growing and flowing”

April 7, 2018 at 2:08 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Travis Dottin

AstralBooBaby at April 7, 2018 at 2:08 AM

Travis Dottin at April 4, 2018 at 2:24 PM

I Thought Of This idea Where It Would Be Easier For Everyone To Meet Each Other At Occult Clubhouse Created By ABB In Different Regions Where There's Is A Lot Of Fun Activities But I Can't Think Of Any Specific Location Despite Wanting The Location To Be In Various States But This A Tough Case To Decipher Leave Your Thoughts Below

Good suggestion Travis! Logistically, it is possible... Financially, that's another story but we will continue to strive for the resources to manifest this reality.

--
April 18, 2018 at 1:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.