Y ou   A r e     L o v e d    B e y o n d    M e a s u r e !

Inpiring, encouraging, uplifting and empowering ALL who are receptive, one light at a time!

Forums & Blogs

Forum Home > Our Reality > Higher Self

Travis Dottin

I Been Talking To  My Higher  Self Over The Year I Been Dealing With Synchronization Where I Go To The Train Station And The Train Arrives And Leaves Then  I Would See Angelic Symbols Like 11:11 Here And There While Looking At Time Or When  A Message Is Sent Anybody Else Currently Experiencing This 

--
Slip Through The Crevices
March 26, 2018 at 4:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Randus Phillips (Randy)

Yes, I have been seeing 11:11 a few times, but I've been mostly seeing palindrome numbers.Such s 101, 121, 343 etc. And I woke up from my nap earlier today at 545 and it was 727 when my laptop had showed the home screen after I had powered it on.

--

"Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds." - Albert Einstein

March 27, 2018 at 7:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AstralBooBaby
Site Owner

This is your confirmation to the questions that you have been asking... You are a master and you are on track - although it may not seem that way to you... That's what the numbers are reminding you of.

--

“Keep it growing and flowing”

April 3, 2018 at 10:26 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sivan Remesh
Today I had a lucid dream(most probably) where my higher self told me in a very rich tone of voice that "this is a test" when i flew over to a place in my home from where i heard a baby crying. Once I got there I saw an evil looking boy coming at me with some sort of shadow covering his face and a girl was near him who's the one been crying. Without thinking, i picked both the boy and girl with each hand and threw them out of the window(i know it sounds cruel). Then I returned to my body to download the memory into my waking consciousness as fast as possible thinking it could probably be an OBE. Do you think it was an OBE or whether it has any significance at all? Please help me figure this out.
May 2, 2018 at 8:51 AM Flag Quote & Reply

AstralBooBaby
Site Owner

Sivan Remesh at May 2, 2018 at 8:51 AM

Today I had a lucid dream(most probably) where my higher self told me in a very rich tone of voice that "this is a test" when i flew over to a place in my home from where i heard a baby crying. Once I got there I saw an evil looking boy coming at me with some sort of shadow covering his face and a girl was near him who's the one been crying. Without thinking, i picked both the boy and girl with each hand and threw them out of the window(i know it sounds cruel). Then I returned to my body to download the memory into my waking consciousness as fast as possible thinking it could probably be an OBE. Do you think it was an OBE or whether it has any significance at all? Please help me figure this out.

This feels more like a test within a dream-scape; an assimulation... A lot of testing is going on within the dream, astral and spiritual realms. They were obviously testing to see how you would handle a situation if and when innocence is attacked by malevalent entities... We all will have to come across and deal with those forces sooner or later and it looks like you are being prepped and trained to go to the next level... I think you did the right thing by moving the negative enetity out of the way but the poor girl :roll:  Oh well, better luck next time... :P

--

June 13, 2018 at 10:53 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sivan Remesh

AstralBooBaby at June 13, 2018 at 10:53 AM

This feels more like a test within a dream-scape; an assimulation... A lot of testing is going on within the dream, astral and spiritual realms. They were obviously testing to see how you would handle a situation if and when innocence is attacked by malevalent entities... We all will have to come across and deal with those forces sooner or later and it looks like you are being prepped and trained to go to the next level... I think you did the right thing by moving the negative enetity out of the way but the poor girl :roll:  Oh well, better luck next time... :P

I think my heart have turned into rock after going through a very rough period in life. What do you think about my chakras now? Are they all well balanced or are they deformed and muddy?

--

June 13, 2018 at 3:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AstralBooBaby
Site Owner

Sivan Remesh at June 13, 2018 at 3:16 PM

I think my heart have turned into rock after going through a very rough period in life. What do you think about my chakras now? Are they all well balanced or are they deformed and muddy?

Your calibration levels are still strong, so you are good... You are just more guarded and protective and rightfully so... In this time of hightened spiritual and psychological warfare - we must all turn up our guards and amp up our dicernment levels. 

--

June 15, 2018 at 5:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AstralBooBaby
Site Owner

AstralBooBaby at June 15, 2018 at 5:55 PM

Sivan Remesh at June 13, 2018 at 3:16 PM

Your calibration levels are still strong, so you are good... You are just more guarded and protective and rightfully so... In this time of hightened spiritual and psychological warfare - we must all turn up our guards and amp up our dicernment levels. 

Hold on to the lessons that you've learned my friend and apply them, when challenged again in the future... This is the building block of wisdom! 

--

June 15, 2018 at 5:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sivan Remesh
It feels good to hear something I've wanted to hear for a long time. Thank you for taking the time to help me out, I really appreciate it.
--

June 20, 2018 at 1:50 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.