Y ou   A r e     L o v e d    B e y o n d    M e a s u r e !

Inpiring, encouraging, uplifting and empowering ALL who are receptive, one light at a time!

Forums & Blogs

Forum Home > Our Reality > Transformation

Travis Dottin

Recently One Of My Uncles  Passed Away 5 Days Ago  From Cancer And I Also Notice The Most Healthiest People Are Getting Sick Out Of Nowhere  This Is Just My Theory What's Been Going On In Regards To Many People Transitioning And Becoming Ill  Although We Are In The Age Of Information I Sense A Huge Transformation Gradually Approaching Base Off My Experience With My Veil Gradually Opening  I Could Make An Inference That Some People Are Dying  Due To How Toxic The Environment Is Certain People Frequency  Are Not On Par With The Changes Commencing Currently On Earth   Anchors Have  Work On Some Form Of A Spiritual Catharsis  In Order To Battle Inner Demons Or An Plethora Of Parasites Are Trying Their Best To Keep This  Paradigm Stagnant That's My Theory  Gimme Your Thoughts 

--
Slip Through The Crevices
March 14, 2018 at 5:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BlueSunrise444
Hi :) I would like to add something to think about. As everyday passes many die, but also many are born. And with each new reincarnation occurs, a newer drop of wisdom is added to the earth. And at what point will the collective experience of all that are alive at once brings so much wisdom that it can no longer be contained? Meditating on this shows how much could potentially be happening on a grand scale that we don't usually think about. Hope this is helpful!
March 18, 2018 at 4:16 AM Flag Quote & Reply

AstralBooBaby
Site Owner

Travis Dottin at March 14, 2018 at 5:14 PM

Recently One Of My Uncles  Passed Away 5 Days Ago  From Cancer And I Also Notice The Most Healthiest People Are Getting Sick Out Of Nowhere  This Is Just My Theory What's Been Going On In Regards To Many People Transitioning And Becoming Ill  Although We Are In The Age Of Information I Sense A Huge Transformation Gradually Approaching Base Off My Experience With My Veil Gradually Opening  I Could Make An Inference That Some People Are Dying  Due To How Toxic The Environment Is Certain People Frequency  Are Not On Par With The Changes Commencing Currently On Earth   Anchors Have  Work On Some Form Of A Spiritual Catharsis  In Order To Battle Inner Demons Or An Plethora Of Parasites Are Trying Their Best To Keep This  Paradigm Stagnant That's My Theory  Gimme Your Thoughts 

My condolences to you and your family Travis... You are right - cancer is escalading and it's mostly connected to frequency manipulation, clashes and interferences. Of course these matters are biological, technological, spiritual and etherial. Keep your head up fam - things will get better!

--

“Keep it growing and flowing”

April 3, 2018 at 11:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.