Y ou   A r e     L o v e d    B e y o n d    M e a s u r e !

Inpiring, encouraging, uplifting and empowering ALL who are receptive, one light at a time!

Forums & Blogs

Forum Home > Other Discussion > Help with anxiety/ panic attacks

Apple

Hey guys, ive been having an issue with my anxiety to the point were i feel like i get straight out panic attacks then anxiety at times. Its been getting worse over the years and is starting to happen when i do things i never got anxiety in doing too. I can be in class or talking to friends and i start getting anxiety to the point were I start getting tingly all over my arms, legs and feel dizzy in the head. Worse case scenario I lose synchronization of my breathe  and cant catch it and start really freaking out. Its starting to take over my life and I cant do some of the basic things without getting anxiety/ panic attacks. 

It is hard for me and I am trying my best not to rely on medication too. I wish there is a way to help get rid of it permanently cause it is a big pain of my side. Do yall guys know any techniques or methods for situations like these?

March 11, 2018 at 1:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

AstralBooBaby
Site Owner

I have learned that people who deal with anxiety and panic attacks are highly sensitive empaths but don't know it... When we are under a lot of stress, worrying and fatgue in the pressence of chaos, drema and huge energy influxes - its difficult to hold a balanced energetic flow.... So, I have found that the best way to deal with these things is to get ahead of them... Reduce stress levels as much as possible... Remove or detach yourself from toxic people and situations as soon and as much as possible. Make time to be alone with self as much as possible and learn some kind of daily meditation routine. Periodic baths in epson salt and tree tea oil works wonders... Last but not least, learn as much as you can about empaths and how to protect yourself. There's a lot more information out there about empaths than ever before.... If you find yourself having a panic or anxiety attack - keep a brown paper bag nearby --  immediately cover your nose and mouth with the opening area of the bag and take deep and deliberate breaths in through the nose and out through the mouth - this will calm you down rather quickly.

--

“Keep it growing and flowing”

March 11, 2018 at 3:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Apple

AstralBooBaby at March 11, 2018 at 3:52 PM

I have learned that people who deal with anxiety and panic attacks are highly sensitive empaths but don't know it... When we are under a lot of stress, worrying and fatgue in the pressence of chaos, drema and huge energy influxes - its difficult to hold a balanced energetic flow.... So, I have found that the best way to deal with these things is to get ahead of them... Reduce stress levels as much as possible... Remove or detach yourself from toxic people and situations as soon and as much as possible. Make time to be alone with self as much as possible and learn some kind of daily meditation routine. Periodic baths in epson salt and tree tea oil works wonders... Last but not least, learn as much as you can about empaths and how to protect yourself. There's a lot more information out there about empaths than ever before.... If you find yourself having a panic or anxiety attack - keep a brown paper bag nearby --  immediately cover your nose and mouth with the opening area of the bag and take deep and deliberate breaths in through the nose and out through the mouth - this will calm you down rather quickly.

Thank you Astral Boo Baby, I need to get my hands on a brown paper bag immediately. I notice the warm bathes do help but unfortanetly I dont have access to it all the time when I get these panic/anxiety attacks, and sometimes when I use my inhaler it could help, but only so much since I am hyperventilating when these occur. I also guess this is time for me to actually start meditating atleast to some degree everyday because Ive been pushing back meditation so much even with the constant signs for me to start meditating.

I really hope I can rise above these occcurences so I can carry on with my life and live it better.

again, thank you ABB

March 11, 2018 at 7:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Apple

Also, yeah I due notice I am very strong with my emotions as with alot of my core family members, though im not sure how they dont have these panic/ anxiety attacks compared to how I do. Although im not to familiar with empaths and how to better control the sponge that I am. 

past couple of days ive been alone by myself at my house so its been helping me get a certain peace of mind so now it is perfect to meditate and also astral project (If i can succesfully remember it) lol

March 11, 2018 at 8:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AstralBooBaby
Site Owner

Apple at March 11, 2018 at 7:57 PM

AstralBooBaby at March 11, 2018 at 3:52 PM

Thank you Astral Boo Baby, I need to get my hands on a brown paper bag immediately. I notice the warm bathes do help but unfortanetly I dont have access to it all the time when I get these panic/anxiety attacks, and sometimes when I use my inhaler it could help, but only so much since I am hyperventilating when these occur. I also guess this is time for me to actually start meditating atleast to some degree everyday because Ive been pushing back meditation so much even with the constant signs for me to start meditating.

I really hope I can rise above these occcurences so I can carry on with my life and live it better.

again, thank you ABB

You are welcome fam.

--

“Keep it growing and flowing”

March 12, 2018 at 5:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

FreeFaller[Dreamer]

I used to get the same way, pins and needles in my arms, hands and face, stress rashes, chest pains, cold sweats, hyperventilation, nightmares, you name it!! This year i've been meditating for 8 years on and off (as long as i've been on this site [thanks fam and abb]) and i know for sure it makes all the difference (especially considering it affects the shape of and the chemical balance of our brains).

Look into dream work as well, you might find shadows or figures representing your fears. Meditation affects your brain, but also makes your dreams more intense, clear, and even interactive. 

One year i was so stressed out I started getting high blood pressure. It was around the same time i had a dream my town got nuked and i got wiped out with my town to where everything turned white in the dream.. the anxiety was real! lol

Also look into holy basil (preferably a liquid gel capsule) it helps with things such as stress, focus, balance, sleep etc. I take it when i can't breathe, think straight, or can't get my mind off things. 

--

March 13, 2018 at 9:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Apple

FreeFaller[Dreamer] at March 13, 2018 at 9:56 PM

I used to get the same way, pins and needles in my arms, hands and face, stress rashes, chest pains, cold sweats, hyperventilation, nightmares, you name it!! This year i've been meditating for 8 years on and off (as long as i've been on this site [thanks fam and abb]) and i know for sure it makes all the difference (especially considering it affects the shape of and the chemical balance of our brains).

Look into dream work as well, you might find shadows or figures representing your fears. Meditation affects your brain, but also makes your dreams more intense, clear, and even interactive. 

One year i was so stressed out I started getting high blood pressure. It was around the same time i had a dream my town got nuked and i got wiped out with my town to where everything turned white in the dream.. the anxiety was real! lol

Also look into holy basil (preferably a liquid gel capsule) it helps with things such as stress, focus, balance, sleep etc. I take it when i can't breathe, think straight, or can't get my mind off things. 

Yes it helps me aloooooot to know that there are others like me that go through this and even worse and are able to find a way out of it or atleast minimize it very well, it makes me know there is a way for me. Im going to start meditating when I go to sleep.

I know this may seem weird but when I was younger I had dreams of this anxiety happening but in a different concept and like that dream I know its going to pass too. it was sort of like a battle bewteen 2 sides of my self mentally.

Also the basil pills you can buy at grocery stores yes? im goin tomorow and gonna  look for some or basil teas or the pills as well as buying some brown paper bags to bring with me everywhere I go along with my inhaler.

Thank you, FreeFaller for your input I will check into some basil products aswell as the bags, and salts AstralBooBaby mentioned aswell

March 14, 2018 at 12:53 AM Flag Quote & Reply

BlueSunrise444
Sorry to hear you are going through this at the moment. Good luck with the holy basil and Epsom salt and let us know if these are working! Try giving at least a week to see results.
March 18, 2018 at 4:58 AM Flag Quote & Reply

lisaJ

Oh lots of great suggestions above. I too have breathed into the paper bag thing. It does work. More so I do a bit of a simple remedy that usually works for me. So thought to share. What I do is I sit and actually will my body to relax and that will actually get the anxiety to seem stronger for a second. But the aim is to allow the anxiety "ball" or bubble to move out of my system. I then do a simple breathing and affirmation that I feel moves the anxiety stuff out. I would breathe in a slow deep breathe and say in my head, "good energy in", and then I would breathe out, and say "bad energy out" and as I breathe out I imagine the ball of anxiety leaving my body through the breathing out of the air. I would sit and keep doing it, may  be about 10 minutes, or how ever long it takes to feel better.

Also I like to hold healing stones. Some good soothing grounding stones to hold against your belly area off the top of my head - black tourmaline, carnelian, jasper, obsidian. Mostlhy black or red. Even brown stones like petrified wood is fery soothing and grounding. Hold a good sized piece to your belly area and it will soothe you and help you feel better. You can find such stones at metaphysical kind of shops, but also even in gift shops and home decor places. And ebay is a cheap go to as well.

Lastly, if the above don't work, I will go to binaural beats. And sit with a "bad energy remover" type music. My favorite BB's maker is Sapien Med. It is not for everyone, but IMHO that Ytube beats maker is one of the best. They have a lot of helpful vids for energy work and increasing good vibes and health promoting sounds. Well worth checking out for these trying times. The more tools we can find and use to help ourselves, the better. Good luck with it Apple, and thanks for posting this. I think it's many empaths and spiritual people going through similar issues.

--

March 18, 2018 at 9:58 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.