Y ou   A r e     L o v e d    B e y o n d    M e a s u r e !

Inpiring, encouraging, uplifting and empowering ALL who are receptive, one light at a time!

Forums & Blogs

Forum Home > Other Discussion > Why does the opposite gender avoid me like the plague

I actually have a few answers to this question. IĀ?m doing this so it might give a little insight for others. Also keep in mind since my gender is male, this is a males perspective. As said I just want to talk about it because IĀ?m sure others are going through this issue. I talked to ABB about this previously awhile back. Have you ever just been in your own world.. you get that unfriendly judgement/vibe from someone that has attractive feats that meet your preference? Without even so much as batting an eye in their direction as if you took a $hit in their lunchbox? I have, IĀ?m sure some of you have aswell.. HereĀ?s a good example. One night I went to the gas station (711) stop there to get a protein bar. I have really good peripheral vision, I have no issues seeing people, animals etc from corner of my eyes. These women sitting in a nice car, one of those GT charger type cars. Both probably college, early 20Ā?s. Well I went to pay for that bar and I can see them both looking at me outside from 7-11 window. Not sure why, My inner climate changes from relaxed to being uncomfortable I started to get warm on the inside I still kept a calm composure, because this is far far from the first time IĀ?ve been in a situation like this. So I as soon as I left and headed outside the door my inner climate changes from warm to a dropping feeling of a little anxiety- as stated above IĀ?ve been through this a lot. I know itĀ?s human nature to look for feats of opposite gender but to me itĀ?s extremely intense when someone especially of opposite gender looks at me I get very anxious and uncomfortable. Anyways continuing on with me story IĀ?m walking out and I decided to play it smooth by looking up a song I can play through car via Bluetooth, As soon as I walked I see and feel both these females staring at me more intensely IĀ?m not sure if they were sure if they knew how to decode me. As I walked by the driver locks her car doors which to be honest in my head I get it, IĀ?m a tall, big guy. It didnĀ?t bother me to much but I was aware of my facial expression and I wasnĀ?t mean mugging. As soon as I walked into the car and drove away I seen one of them walk into the store as the other stayed inside. Talk about a self esteem killer. I learned that no matter what you do, people are to zombie or cant decode decode another individual or theyĀ?ll look into your own world and wonĀ?t like what they see because one isnĀ?t a zombie like them. IĀ?ve gained a lot of clarity and learned to not try and focus on exterior forces, on being accepted and focus more on myself. But one thing I still have a hard time figuring out is that why are so more accepted and IĀ?m cool with those who are more accepted but donĀ?t fit in with their group of followers, friends or whatever Or IĀ?m vibing with that particular individual a potential friendship but the other individual or other parties donĀ?t like it. Maybe itĀ?s the same answer - they have issues decoding ones magnetics, physical feats, energy etc thatĀ?s what IĀ?m getting. The experience was so subtle and unwanted which annoyed me tbh I didnĀ?t even wanted that type of attention but somehow was pulled into something thatĀ?s perceived petty in my mind just because I wanted a snack. ThereĀ?s been plenty of other times of unwanted attention where people made me feel less than For example An acquaintance or coworker would start talking about dating *eye rolls* to opposite gender and somehow magically pull names into it including mine and you hear the over the top exaggerated Ā?EwwwwwĀ? gossip hate like vibe. Which is yet another self esteem killer Ultimately I have to say free will is one hell of a teacher in a way. Path to ascension one has to gain thick thick skin. Hope this helps some of you, youĀ?re definitely not alone.
March 3, 2018 at 12:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Randus Phillips (Randy)

I've experienced this and some and I've wondered the about same thing during my earlier years but I've long concluded after examining myself that it's my energy 'within'. Although it can be very rough and painful I've said to myself “To hell with those that are throwing negative energy at me because they don't like me for me, because ultimately on a soul and spiritual level, they're going to end up needing some sort of assistance from me anyways.”

--

"Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds." - Albert Einstein

March 3, 2018 at 1:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Andrew Eblen

It's really interesting that you're in this situation. Honestly, my situation is the opposite. I have a girlfriend who I love and cherish but women really like me. I have several female friends I get along with swimmingly and in the astral realm I have quite a bit of success as well. I have many women trying to get with me in the astral realm. Honestly sometimes it can even get kind of annoying being pursued by women there all the time. A lot of women really like me and they constantly tell me how nice I am and how handsome I look. I've had a few women tell me that they respect my relationship with my girlfriend but they tell me if I were single they would go out with me. I used to not have much luck with women but now I do. Ironically women seem to like me way more these days when I have a relationship. When I was single not many women batted an eye at me. I would reccomend you try to talk to women of other ethnicites and from other countries. I find non western women so much easier to talk to and get along with personally. 

Also a few rituals have helped me out. I often do rituals in the astral realm to get what I want. I've done a few to make myself more appealing and have more people wish to gather around me. It's possible to change any situation. 

March 3, 2018 at 8:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Andrew Eblen at March 3, 2018 at 8:30 PM

It's really interesting that you're in this situation. Honestly, my situation is the opposite. I have a girlfriend who I love and cherish but women really like me. I have several female friends I get along with swimmingly and in the astral realm I have quite a bit of success as well. I have many women trying to get with me in the astral realm. Honestly sometimes it can even get kind of annoying being pursued by women there all the time. A lot of women really like me and they constantly tell me how nice I am and how handsome I look. I've had a few women tell me that they respect my relationship with my girlfriend but they tell me if I were single they would go out with me. I used to not have much luck with women but now I do. Ironically women seem to like me way more these days when I have a relationship. When I was single not many women batted an eye at me. I would reccomend you try to talk to women of other ethnicites and from other countries. I find non western women so much easier to talk to and get along with personally. 

Also a few rituals have helped me out. I often do rituals in the astral realm to get what I want. I've done a few to make myself more appealing and have more people wish to gather around me. It's possible to change any situation. 

IĀ?m glad to hear that things are working out for you bro And yeah I could imagine, but I think from a study/theory females not all are attracted to guys that are in a relationship or married. They say itĀ?s an evolution thing, and adding your rituals to it is the cherry on top I guess lol IĀ?ve always had negative encounters with females no matter what. IĀ?ve come to just accept it and still trying to on my most lonely days, hopefully IĀ?ll meet that one special female in my life of my preference but I have to work on myself more as Randus stated Ā?inner workingsĀ?
March 4, 2018 at 12:53 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Randus Phillips (Randy) at March 3, 2018 at 1:31 PM

I've experienced this and some and I've wondered the about same thing during my earlier years but I've long concluded after examining myself that it's my energy 'within'. Although it can be very rough and painful I've said to myself “To hell with those that are throwing negative energy at me because they don't like me for me, because ultimately on a soul and spiritual level, they're going to end up needing some sort of assistance from me anyways.”

Must took a lot of hurtful and self honesty to push through that bro IĆ??m still struggling with it sometimes but then again every time I open myself up to the memory of being with my ex and the last couple years we had, the clarity is incredibly painful which in a way brings to the same conclusion that ultimately itĀ?s better to be alone rather than in a toxic relationship with someone that has a lot of shadow work to do, her and I both Right on brother (:
March 4, 2018 at 12:55 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Danijel

There are , potentially , several factors : 

1. Just like there are people that "click" immediately with us ( friends or partners , regardless ) - there are also people who push us away immediately , just by their presence ,  just by their energy field . 

2. We are all different - some are more closed people , some are more extroverted . Some are good at communication , some are not . Many , many people are misunderstood by other people . Also , sometimes , people could think other people think bad about them - yet it is exactly the opposite . In that case , it shows us that it is not what other people think about us that defines us truly - but what we think about ourselves .  

3. Im fairly sure that every life we experience has a deep purpose - because of karmic entanglement , everyone pulls some leftovers of energy from past lives . The current life could sometimes have obstacles or conundrums that would seem illogical to us . 

I can tell you my advice - and I am a short guy , not bad looking ( objectively speaking , lol ) , and I found interesting fact that older , more mature women got more attracted to me over time . The younger , more immature girls would , in majority of cases , skip over , but not always . Some girls would immediately be "hostile" ... I think that would be a consequence of my energy field coming into contact with them - they would even unconsciously reject . I actually realized that it really isnt important for many people to like or love you - but is important for few people to TRULY like and love you , and not the shallow "love and respect" that many are practicing lately . 

In other words - by finding more about YOURSELF - you will respect and love yourself more . By respecting and loving yourself more , you will have much more self-esteem and you will know how to truly love and respect others . Some people will never be compatible with others , because of their current programmings ... but nothing is impossible regarding that either . Dont feel bad or be hard onto yourself - just work on yourself , the inner-work , in similar way like you exercise everyday your physical body .  Self-esteem will grow ... and you will care less and less what others think about you .  

--

Rise above Infinity 

We are eternal Humanity 

March 4, 2018 at 9:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.