Y   O  U      A  R  E        L  O  V  E  D       B  E  Y  O  N  D       M  E  A  S  U  R  E

Inpiring, encouraging, uplifting and empowering ALL who are receptive, one light at a time!

Forums & Blogs

Forum Home > Supernatural > Experience Vs. Waves

FreeFaller[Dreamer]

Haha i had no idea what else to title this. Let me explain what i mean by 'waves'.

So this year i've been meditating on and off for 8 years (usually 3-4 month phases of near-daily mediation). I've experienced A LOT lol. Getting to the point:

In the beginning, it took me 3 months to experience a lucid dream, while sleep paralysis was just a regular thing (a few times a week against my will).

A few years into medtation it seemed like within a month i would have some sort of experience be it a lucid dream, OBE, sleep paralysis,  or a profound dream. I even would begin to see color more vividly, something of which many do claim with meditation and or yoga. 

Within the past 2 years, it seem like [once i get back into meditation] i seriously only have to meditate for 3 days and boom, some sort of 'spiritual' experience like the aforementioned. It definitely caught me by surprise, but i eventually got used to it. By this point i'm beginning to have frequent encounters with entities (i've been on this site for 8 years now lol some of you probably read these posts [especially you astralboo!! n_n]) 

The other day we had the 'super-blood-blue-moon'. I did a meditation for the first time in a while and carried on with my night and eventually went to bed.

I woke up in sleep paralysis, but my awareness was in the black void I and many of us should/could be familiar with. I felt the vibrations coarsing and taking over my body (which is fairly normal in my experience) but i'm pretty sure i was feeling uncomfortable because it had actually been a while since i felt this energy (which by the way i'm very happy and thankful to have experienced). Every time this happens i cope with it by blaming it on a possessive spirit or deity that actually isn't there LOL (and trust me, i've had quite a few experiences with actual entities by now *stares at floor*) hahaha. I relaxed myself and let the vibrations take over, but i found my self intermittenly jarring out of by body (like AP) but out of fear (probably 3 times to be exact) and then i woke up out of the experience. 

Getting to the point, i feel like this is a combination of my experience, me having a NDE in my childhood (of which i'll share someday), but also i remember a few of you guys telling me these types of experiences are supposed to happen to us more frequently with time as well?? I remember people making posts here about the energies flowing through the universe etc, but i've also hear this in videos by spiritual youtubers, Ted Talks etc. Aren't the 'energies' of universe scientifically proven as well?? like aren't we flowing through some sort of energy field now?? I wonder if my experiences might be me 'riding the waves' so to speak? Does this have to do with bridging the material-spiritual continuum??

--

February 2, 2018 at 3:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Zena Faye

ABB will probably add to this but he's always telling us that there's energies hitting the planet and they come in by waves. I am sure that the energies and waves that we are riding today are way more powerful now then they was when you started and that's probably why it didn't take you long to have spiritual experiences as it did years ago? I dont know but something is definitely going on in the world. You can't put your finger on it but you can feel it and it's affecting everything. Can you link some of your stories where you share about seeing other beings? I look forward to the share about your NDE. All of this is really amazing to me. Thankx!

--

Hiyah! 

February 3, 2018 at 3:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

FreeFaller[Dreamer]

*dances around in bells with candles in each hand summoning ABB* hahahah jk

there is a feature on this sight that shows are most recent posts on our profiles with links (just opening up my reply not being a smart-ass hahaha) but it seems to be broken, although by now it probably would of been flushed out, but i'll look back in our forums and find a few for you. 

--

February 19, 2018 at 1:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

aevong
I had a dream regarding energy waves in 2016. May 19 - I'm outside the atmosphere of Earth, and I can see the globe entirely. Afterwards, i see large amount of names scattered in specific locations on different continents, and as this is happening this multicolored light begins entering the globe and I eventually see my name on the east coast of the US (where I currently live), and light is just flooding the planet. The dream ends after that"
--

February 19, 2018 at 10:14 AM Flag Quote & Reply

AstralBooBaby
Site Owner

FreeFaller[Dreamer] at February 2, 2018 at 3:12 AM

Haha i had no idea what else to title this. Let me explain what i mean by 'waves'.

So this year i've been meditating on and off for 8 years (usually 3-4 month phases of near-daily mediation). I've experienced A LOT lol. Getting to the point:

In the beginning, it took me 3 months to experience a lucid dream, while sleep paralysis was just a regular thing (a few times a week against my will).

A few years into medtation it seemed like within a month i would have some sort of experience be it a lucid dream, OBE, sleep paralysis,  or a profound dream. I even would begin to see color more vividly, something of which many do claim with meditation and or yoga. 

Within the past 2 years, it seem like [once i get back into meditation] i seriously only have to meditate for 3 days and boom, some sort of 'spiritual' experience like the aforementioned. It definitely caught me by surprise, but i eventually got used to it. By this point i'm beginning to have frequent encounters with entities (i've been on this site for 8 years now lol some of you probably read these posts [especially you astralboo!! n_n]) 

The other day we had the 'super-blood-blue-moon'. I did a meditation for the first time in a while and carried on with my night and eventually went to bed.

I woke up in sleep paralysis, but my awareness was in the black void I and many of us should/could be familiar with. I felt the vibrations coarsing and taking over my body (which is fairly normal in my experience) but i'm pretty sure i was feeling uncomfortable because it had actually been a while since i felt this energy (which by the way i'm very happy and thankful to have experienced). Every time this happens i cope with it by blaming it on a possessive spirit or deity that actually isn't there LOL (and trust me, i've had quite a few experiences with actual entities by now *stares at floor*) hahaha. I relaxed myself and let the vibrations take over, but i found my self intermittenly jarring out of by body (like AP) but out of fear (probably 3 times to be exact) and then i woke up out of the experience. 

Getting to the point, i feel like this is a combination of my experience, me having a NDE in my childhood (of which i'll share someday), but also i remember a few of you guys telling me these types of experiences are supposed to happen to us more frequently with time as well?? I remember people making posts here about the energies flowing through the universe etc, but i've also hear this in videos by spiritual youtubers, Ted Talks etc. Aren't the 'energies' of universe scientifically proven as well?? like aren't we flowing through some sort of energy field now?? I wonder if my experiences might be me 'riding the waves' so to speak? Does this have to do with bridging the material-spiritual continuum??

Yes! We are going through a paradigm shift like no other before... Some people call this massive band of energy 'photon shift'... Some call it 'the Christ consciousness' and other's may label it the 'great purifier'... No matter the name we give it -- the purpose of it is the same... This band of energy is causing a massive acceleration in DNA activation (although incrementally) and will inevitably cause a huge pole shift. Because of these energies hitting the planet, timelines are being shifted around; people are having stranger experiences and minds are being stretched to extreme measures. For a time, it will appear as if everyone is loosing it but this is all apart of the process.... This massive band of energy started years ago and will take a few more years to complete... I would say that we are at about the midway point and as we get close to the end of this stream and wave = we will be living and realizing that the world is far from what we have been taught and that there is DEFINITELY far more to US than meets the eye! So, hang in their and stay connected with the self; one another and nature as much as possible.

--

“Keep it growing and flowing”

March 1, 2018 at 4:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

FreeFaller[Dreamer]

aevong at February 19, 2018 at 10:14 AM

I had a dream regarding energy waves in 2016. May 19 - I'm outside the atmosphere of Earth, and I can see the globe entirely. Afterwards, i see large amount of names scattered in specific locations on different continents, and as this is happening this multicolored light begins entering the globe and I eventually see my name on the east coast of the US (where I currently live), and light is just flooding the planet. The dream ends after that"

Interestingly enough the author in my current read [Breaking Open the Head] shares the idea that the portion of our global population that gravitates towards things such as spiritualism, dreams, witchcraft etc will collectively act as antennae for the collective. That's what i think of in regards to the light flooding our planet and specific names popping up in your dream.

--

March 13, 2018 at 10:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

FreeFaller[Dreamer]

AstralBooBaby at March 1, 2018 at 4:54 PM

FreeFaller[Dreamer] at February 2, 2018 at 3:12 AM

Yes! We are going through a paradigm shift like no other before... Some people call this massive band of energy 'photon shift'... Some call it 'the Christ consciousness' and other's may label it the 'great purifier'... No matter the name we give it -- the purpose of it is the same... This band of energy is causing a massive acceleration in DNA activation (although incrementally) and will inevitably cause a huge pole shift. Because of these energies hitting the planet, timelines are being shifted around; people are having stranger experiences and minds are being stretched to extreme measures. For a time, it will appear as if everyone is loosing it but this is all apart of the process.... This massive band of energy started years ago and will take a few more years to complete... I would say that we are at about the midway point and as we get close to the end of this stream and wave = we will be living and realizing that the world is far from what we have been taught and that there is DEFINITELY far more to US than meets the eye! So, hang in their and stay connected with the self; one another and nature as much as possible.

Yes!! I was just telling my mom about how each belief system has their own version or label for this shift. A youtuber i used to watch refers to it as 'bridging the gap', something of which i've seen mentioned on this site many times. 

Funny enough i'm telling my co-workers about all of these experiences i'm having..one of them thinks i am losing my mind hahaha. 

Should I go as far to tell them that i reflect a small portion of the possible future!?!? 

--

March 13, 2018 at 10:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.