Y ou   A r e     L o v e d    B e y o n d    M e a s u r e !

Inpiring, encouraging, uplifting and empowering ALL who are receptive, one light at a time!

Forums & Blogs

Forum Home > Sex and Sexuality > Life like Sex Dolls

Zena Faye

I found some really interesting threads on Facebook about these life size human looking sex dolls and the conversation has been very interesting. A lot of men are saying that they are going to save the money to buy one of these dolls because they see it as a better choice for a hastle free sexual relationship with a real woman. Then some people are saying that these dolls will be a problem for real relationships. My motto is to each his or her own as long as their is balance in the mix. What do you guys think? Do you think these dolls are a yes or no?

--

Hiyah! 

January 21, 2018 at 4:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Travis Dottin
No Because It's Delusional I've Seen Robots Sex Dolls On A Urban Late Night Show Desus & Mero This Is Society Is Weird
--
Slip Through The Crevices
January 21, 2018 at 10:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Zena Faye

Travis Dottin at January 21, 2018 at 10:24 PM

No Because It's Delusional I've Seen Robots Sex Dolls On A Urban Late Night Show Desus & Mero This Is Society Is Weird

Good pov. Thanks for taking the time to respond sweety.

--

Hiyah! 

January 21, 2018 at 11:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rahul Jaiswar

Well, the real God or source is not judgmental and we too shouldn't be so. Sexual practices are the most judged upon by people. There is no "right" or "wrong" (unless of course you are doing harm to somebody). If these things work for some people, that is fine and if some people don't like such toys, that is fine too. As and when people mature spiritually there is eventually a dropping or leaving of such toys. Till the time such a stage is reached, it all right play with such toys, The source has no judgments. By the way, the doll is hot! a darker skin shade would have been preffered...LOL

January 22, 2018 at 6:59 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Zena Faye

Rahul Jaiswar at January 22, 2018 at 6:59 AM

Well, the real God or source is not judgmental and we too shouldn't be so. Sexual practices are the most judged upon by people. There is no "right" or "wrong" (unless of course you are doing harm to somebody). If these things work for some people, that is fine and if some people don't like such toys, that is fine too. As and when people mature spiritually there is eventually a dropping or leaving of such toys. Till the time such a stage is reached, it all right play with such toys, The source has no judgments. By the way, the doll is hot! a darker skin shade would have been preffered...LOL

I saw some pictures of dolls that looked even more real than this one but they were totally naked and looked too risky to post here but if a man got 3 to 4,000, he can get them made in any shade and however he wants her to be :) Thanks for the feedback. 

--

Hiyah! 

January 22, 2018 at 7:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Andrew Eblen

January 22, 2018 at 8:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Andrew Eblen

January 22, 2018 at 8:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Andrew Eblen

I don't know about this honestly. I could see arguments for why this is ethnical and why it is not ethical. My biggest concern is that men (and some women possibly) who use these will lose the desire for finding a mate. With real sex there is an exchange of energies and both can gain from one another however with a sex doll one is just releasing sexual energy. A sex doll can not and will never be able to generate an energetic exchange. Also having a sex doll to satisfy one's needs could make someone more selfish. When a man has sex with a real woman he should ideally learn how to please his woman just as she pleasures him. Sex can teach people to care for more than themselves and learn to take care of someone else's needs. 

To me something doesn't feel right about having sex with an artificial object. I think human beings were designed for intimacy and sexuality is a big part of it for most people. A sex doll can provide physical pleasure but it will never be able to give one the joy of authentic sex with another person. 

January 22, 2018 at 8:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

IĀ?m with you on this one one Faye Balance! Balance! Balance!
January 23, 2018 at 1:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

aevong

There's no way in hell I could go to sleep with that thing staring at me

--

January 24, 2018 at 11:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Travis Dottin

Zena Faye at January 21, 2018 at 11:53 PM

Travis Dottin at January 21, 2018 at 10:24 PM

Good pov. Thanks for taking the time to respond sweety.

You're Welcome

--
Slip Through The Crevices
January 24, 2018 at 4:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AstralBooBaby
Site Owner

A lot of people are already saving up and ready to invest in these dolls but it's going to create a bigger problem in the long run... Soon, people will be more comfortable with inanimate objects than they are with actual people. 

--

“Keep it growing and flowing”

January 30, 2018 at 5:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AstralBooBaby
Site Owner

Andrew Eblen at January 22, 2018 at 8:54 PM

I don't know about this honestly. I could see arguments for why this is ethnical and why it is not ethical. My biggest concern is that men (and some women possibly) who use these will lose the desire for finding a mate. With real sex there is an exchange of energies and both can gain from one another however with a sex doll one is just releasing sexual energy. A sex doll can not and will never be able to generate an energetic exchange. Also having a sex doll to satisfy one's needs could make someone more selfish. When a man has sex with a real woman he should ideally learn how to please his woman just as she pleasures him. Sex can teach people to care for more than themselves and learn to take care of someone else's needs. 

To me something doesn't feel right about having sex with an artificial object. I think human beings were designed for intimacy and sexuality is a big part of it for most people. A sex doll can provide physical pleasure but it will never be able to give one the joy of authentic sex with another person. 

Great observation... Agree! 

--

“Keep it growing and flowing”

January 30, 2018 at 5:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Zena Faye

Andrew Eblen at January 22, 2018 at 8:54 PM

Good points. Thanks for responding sweetie! 

--

Hiyah! 

January 31, 2018 at 9:41 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Zena Faye

AvatarAndrewx1111 at January 23, 2018 at 1:13 PM

IĀ?m with you on this one one Faye Balance! Balance! Balance!

Thanks sweetie!

--

Hiyah! 

January 31, 2018 at 9:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Zena Faye

aevong at January 24, 2018 at 11:12 AM

There's no way in hell I could go to sleep with that thing staring at me

:lol::lol::lol:  Thanks for the reponse weetie!

--

Hiyah! 

January 31, 2018 at 9:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Zena Faye

Rahul Jaiswar at January 22, 2018 at 6:59 AM

Good point. Thanks for responding sweetie!

--

Hiyah! 

January 31, 2018 at 9:44 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.