Y o u    A r e     L o v e d    B e y o n d    M e a s u r e !

Inpiring, encouraging, uplifting and empowering ALL who are receptive, one light at a time!

Forums & Blogs

Forum Home > Movies & Videos > Daredeveil

Andrew Eblen

I just finished watching season one of the Netflix web series Daredevil. I have to say it was very entertaining. The action and the stunt work was exemplary and the plot was intriguing as well. What I really liked about the series is the whole concept of the superhero Daredevil. As a young boy Matthew Murdock is just a typical boy in Hells Kitchen, New York City. One a fateful day he saves an old man from being hit by a truck but in the process some radioactive material falls out of the truck and sprays into Matthew's eyes and blinds him. However, in the process his other four senses become greatly heightened. An older man who is also blind becomes his metor and Mathew Murdock learns and excels both academically and physically. With his new abilities he is able to "see" but in a different sort of way all together. 

I find the whole concept of Daredevil interesting because it comes to show how even with a severe handicap it's possible to gain new powers all together. Also Daredevil shows how the eyes can both literally and figuratively be a distraction and how if we were to hone our other senses we could see that which others can not see. There was one line in the show that I like "There is more then one way to see." 

December 6, 2017 at 7:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Andrew Eblen

There is this one scene in the series where it shows how Daredevil sees it was really facinating 

https://youtu.be/5RTj7dRD6ho

December 6, 2017 at 7:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Andrew Eblen

December 6, 2017 at 7:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.