Y   O  U      A  R  E        L  O  V  E  D       B  E  Y  O  N  D       M  E  A  S  U  R  E

Inpiring, encouraging, uplifting and empowering ALL who are receptive, one light at a time!

Forums & Blogs

Forum Home > Member Stories > I Don't Know If I Am Really Living Or Just Cutting Barriers

Travis Dottin
Since April I Have Been Out Of Employment And Been Applying For Jobs Online I Have Only Had 4 Job Interviews So Far Ever Since My Last Interview I Felt Left HighAnd Dry I Been Relaxing Throughout My Job Search Because Of The Holidays However I Been Doing Drawing Practice For A While Now I Look Forward To See How My Skills Evolve Over Time In Regards To My Creative Endeavors I Digress This Scenario I Am In Is Very Compromising Because I Am Coming Into My Own But There Always Seems To Be Some Setbacks Not Under My Control Ironically Walking A Lonely Path Being Misunderstood And Under-Appreciated Has Help Me With My Trajectory Majority Of The Time I Don't Feel Alive In Terms Of Being In This Mundane World Not Just Because I Think In Dimensions But I Don't Hold On To Anything Pertaining To The Tangible I See A Lot Of Things In Store For Me Spiritually Considering The Fact That I Am A Walking Carcass (Deadpan&Conscious) I Don't Really Ponder On Why I Should Be Accepting Something That Doesn't Really Exist However I Can Say I Have Been Sensing Intense Dormant/Inner Energy That Hasn't Been Under My Control From My Inner Standing But It Will Be Remarkable When I Have Control Over My Psychic Abilities From All This Self Reflection I Will Finish By Saying There's No Contentment Fully Due To Everything In My Environment Not Being In Flux With My Frequency Despite This I Already See Myself Winning This Battle On All Sides Because Of My Intuition Skills And When You Have Full Discernment You Usually Win Because Of Instinct Alone And Matter Of Instinct Adios
--
Slip Through The Crevices
November 27, 2017 at 12:32 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Hawk

Damn are these just random words or what? Like the Henley program

--

December 22, 2017 at 12:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Travis Dottin

Hawk at December 22, 2017 at 12:42 AM

How Is This Random Wording ? Please Elaborate
--
December 24, 2017 at 3:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Aharewata

I think it is barriers being cut. I know what you mean when everything seemds coincidently work against your favor which is extremely annoying, but you not being phased by it proves in my opinion atleast that you are grower over these things that would people like me would get bothered by and its not an obstacle to you anymore. Its something I need to start doing more often. Youre going with the flow more smoothly is what im trying to say i guess without worries

December 28, 2017 at 3:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hawk

Travis Dottin at December 24, 2017 at 3:04 AM

Hawk at December 22, 2017 at 12:42 AM

How Is This Random Wording ? Please Elaborate

Sorry I just couldn't make sense of them :/

--

December 29, 2017 at 8:24 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Travis Dottin

Aharewata at December 28, 2017 at 3:48 PM

I think it is barriers being cut. I know what you mean when everything seemds coincidently work against your favor which is extremely annoying, but you not being phased by it proves in my opinion atleast that you are grower over these things that would people like me would get bothered by and its not an obstacle to you anymore. Its something I need to start doing more often. Youre going with the flow more smoothly is what im trying to say i guess without worries

Pretty Much
--
December 30, 2017 at 1:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

lisaJ

Any one who can live successfully in this reality, needs a nobel peace prize (or something that esteemed). I'd love to know the proper way, and I'm up there in age. They wrote a book, close enough, "The Secret", but even that was just a cash grab for self appointed gurus with their respective titles/letters after their names and even Dr. before their names. Ugh. I heard someone say (in some spiritual clip, don't recall which one), that we have to keep finding our balance and such in life, and even the balance will change, because it's not possible to carve some set balance in stone. So, life just really can't get stagnant and boring (for long).

--

January 2, 2018 at 9:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AstralBooBaby
Site Owner

I have gotten the revelation and confirmation that there is a lot of timeline manipulation, system hacking, blocking and suppressing going on and much of this is primarily aimed at pushing pillars, starseeds and anchors into a bubble of self doubt, defeatism, sadness, hopelessness, disappointment and frustration... The goal is to increase the odds of US getting in our own way and weakening our energetic stations... Please hold on and be determined to hold up through these storms... There's always a rainbow and sunny day at the end of all stormy rain or in this case, I should say 'reign' ;)

--

“Keep it growing and flowing”

January 16, 2018 at 11:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Travis Dottin

AstralBooBaby at January 16, 2018 at 11:23 PM

I have gotten the revelation and confirmation that there is a lot of timeline manipulation, system hacking, blocking and suppressing going on and much of this is primarily aimed at pushing pillars, starseeds and anchors into a bubble of self doubt, defeatism, sadness, hopelessness, disappointment and frustration... The goal is to increase the odds of US getting in our own way and weakening our energetic stations... Please hold on and be determined to hold up through these storms... There's always a rainbow and sunny day at the end of all stormy rain or in this case, I should say 'reign' ;)

Clever 

--
January 18, 2018 at 4:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.