Y o u    A r e     L o v e d    B e y o n d    M e a s u r e !

Inpiring, encouraging, uplifting and empowering ALL who are receptive, one light at a time!

Forums & Blogs

Forum Home > Astral Projection > Astral projection

AnuKing

https://youtu.be/mpiPsNRq1Dg

November 16, 2017 at 9:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Andrew Eblen

I just watched your video. You're an intelligent well spoken man. Thanks for sharing and giving your intel. I knew about a lot of this already but it's nice to review the basics. I hope you make more videos in the future brother. 

November 17, 2017 at 5:33 AM Flag Quote & Reply

AnuKing

Andrew Eblen at November 17, 2017 at 5:33 AM

I just watched your video. You're an intelligent well spoken man. Thanks for sharing and giving your intel. I knew about a lot of this already but it's nice to review the basics. I hope you make more videos in the future brother. 

Thank you Andrew Eblen I will be posting more videos shortly i have atleast three more videos that i will be posting.. much love and respect to you bro..

November 17, 2017 at 3:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Randus Phillips (Randy)

Thanks for making and sharing these videos, I have enjoyed and learned a few things from your videos. Some of your expriences I can relate to myself. I have been having conscious out of body experriences since 2005 and it has helped me to spiritully grow and evolve so much and I have lucid dreams at least 3 nights a week. I look forward to seeing more of your videos and welcome to the forums. :)

--

"Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds." - Albert Einstein

November 19, 2017 at 11:55 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.