Y o u    A r e     L o v e d    B e y o n d    M e a s u r e !

Inpiring, encouraging, uplifting and empowering ALL who are receptive, one light at a time!

Forums & Blogs

Forum Home > Movies & Videos > Air Planes Stalling in Mid-Air

Randus Phillips (Randy)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ck6ySYlBr1Q

Is this real, a hoax or more evidence of the glitching of this holographic reality that is gradually falling apart. There's videos all over YouTube about this strange phenomenon, of course science try to explain it away by a strong 'head wind'. For example if a plane is traveling at 50 knots (nautical miles per hour) and you have a head wind of 50 knots then your speed relative to the ground becomes 0 knots. Which is true and sounds plausible; especially if you ever observed birds flying on a very windy day and if they are attempting to fly in the opposing direction of the wind they'll get 'stuck' while still flapping their wings and they'll sometimes get blown sideways by the wind. But this occurred with mostly calm winds you can see it with the trees. And the air line officials won't comment on this. What are your thoughts and opinions?

--

"Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds." - Albert Einstein

November 7, 2017 at 12:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AstralBooBaby
Site Owner

Of course these things are really occuring... I actually witnessed some very unusual situations but didn't have a camera to capture it. As I've been saying for a long time - these things would inevitably show itself and here it is... If you think this is strange, wait until what will soon be unfolding, lol.

--

“Keep it growing and flowing”

November 11, 2017 at 3:10 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Randus Phillips (Randy)

I'm ready, I  can't wait until this becomes so widespread to the point where the mainstream news media can't deny, hide or these officials that hired to make up a cover story won't be able to explain it away so easy anymore. I'm so excited and amped up for this point in time that I have so long awaited for, and it's finally happening! :)  If I was able to, I'd get out there and I'd have me a little pocket camera and just seize the moment to record a phenomenon like this.

--

"Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds." - Albert Einstein

November 14, 2017 at 11:46 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.