Y o u    A r e     L o v e d    B e y o n d    M e a s u r e !

Inpiring, encouraging, uplifting and empowering ALL who are receptive, one light at a time!

Forums & Blogs

Forum Home > Supernatural > wings

Apple

Im not sure if yall have done this, but every now and then I pretend i have wings on my back and start flapping them. Couple seconds in I start faintly feeling something contracting where my shoulder blades are and when I imagine contracting the wings to a certain extent I could noticed the extent of the contraction in my shoulder. Its like a tingly feeling not a full on sensation. You guys should try it too and see what you notice

November 3, 2017 at 7:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AstralBooBaby
Site Owner

Never thought to do this but that's an interesting eperiment and conclusion - I might try it just see what I get from it.

--

“Keep it growing and flowing”

November 11, 2017 at 3:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

findingtheway

I use to do this all the time.  There were times I imagined   someone rip them off of me,  not sure why.  I would imagine flying and even meeting those who fly at the center of creation(were creation began).  In my imagination there was a winter and summer side and there were beings that had wings (maybe angels).  I seemed to see them in my mind as I went there.  For a long period I was sure I had wings but other times only imagined where the wings once were on my back.

--

Make the world a better place

November 12, 2017 at 8:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.