Y o u    A r e     L o v e d    B e y o n d    M e a s u r e !

Inpiring, encouraging, uplifting and empowering ALL who are receptive, one light at a time!

Forums & Blogs

Forum Home > Other Discussion > Video Games

Travis Dottin
It Has Been 4 Years Since I Stop Playing Video Games Now That The Nintendo Switch Is New And Out Of This World I Decided I Will Be Returning To Video Game Life When I Get My Third Job Is Anyone Here A Fan Of Video Games If So What Consoles Did You Play Growing Up ?
--

I Hope You Don't "Die" Knowing Your Life Is A Lie In The Next Life 

November 2, 2017 at 12:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Apple

Travis Dottin at November 2, 2017 at 12:01 PM

It Has Been 4 Years Since I Stop Playing Video Games Now That The Nintendo Switch Is New And Out Of This World I Decided I Will Be Returning To Video Game Life When I Get My Third Job Is Anyone Here A Fan Of Video Games If So What Consoles Did You Play Growing Up ?

yeah, I grew up mostly with sony products, ps1,ps2,ps3, and now ps4. Ive had a gamecube, gameboy, xbox360. Ive been a sony fanboy honestly. I havent been able to play video games as much, but I know for sure im never giving them up either lol

November 3, 2017 at 7:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

KenDaJedi

Man I've been playing video games since I was a little kid, like almost 20 years ago. I currently have a gaming PC, PS4 and Nintendo 3DS XL. I'm more into PC games now of days since console games are becoming more available on PC as well. It's more convient for me playing on a pc since I'm not a hardcore gamer like I use to be so I would occasionaly hit up a game a few hours on a day like two or three times a week. 

November 4, 2017 at 11:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AstralBooBaby
Site Owner

Keep the kid inside alive but always seek the balance within the life :)

--

“Keep it growing and flowing”

November 14, 2017 at 8:35 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Andrew Eblen

I plan on getting back into gaming. I really like games that take me to another world. I love Skyrim personally. I really want to try out the Witcher series. 

November 14, 2017 at 1:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

lisaJ

I loved video games in my younger years, my top fav's were the first few Spyro games on the Sega Genisis, and a great game called Star Control 2, my now ex got a 3DO console specifically for that game. We currently have a WII-U and I like it's connectivity to the internet and such. But I am really missing those epic games of my youth. 

--

November 14, 2017 at 11:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.