You   Are   Loved   Beyond   Measure!

Inpiring, encouraging, uplifting and empowering ALL who are receptive, one light at a time!

Forums & Blogs

Forum Home > (Lucid) Dreams > My Aunt Having Very Disturbing Reoccurring Dreams That I've Gone Missing and My Physical Death.

Randus Phillips (Randy)

In this short installment, I will talk about something that has been ongoing with my aunt that I live with she's my caregiver.

On Saturday evening October 7, 2017 into Sunday morning October 8, 2017 my aunt had a very vivid dream that I had gone missing. She was searching frantically for me, and our apartment that we live in now became vacant, it was empty, barren, zero, nothing. She went knocking on the neighbor's doors that we associate with asking them frantically have they seen me and do they know where I'm at. And when all of the neighbors have said that they haven't seen me and they don't know where I'm at. My aunt in her dream had collapsed to her knees trembling and crying frantically and begging and pleading asking them to please tell her where I have gone. She was crying so hard in her dreaam to the point where she was actually crying in this 3-D reality. My uncle had to wake her up out of her sleep. And my aunt was so shaken up by this that she came into my room to check on me and asked was out okay and was I feeling okay. I told her yes and I'm feeling okay and nothing out of the ordinary appears to be wrong with me as far as I can feel and sense. And in my aunt's dreamscape, I am healthy, able-bodied and independent. My aunt had told me about her dream of how it was getting late and it was dark outside and she hasn't seen me nor heard from me.

When I was able-bodied, I never went anywhere without telling her where I was going although I was 21 years of age and older and pretty much by government law I was out of her jurisdiction. No matter how near (a round the corner to the store ) or how for (taking a long train ride out into the greater suburbs and rural areas to go and meditate by the smooth flowing small creeks and streams) she always knew where I was and I had a cellphone on me back at that time so she could call me at any time. And when I would take those long rides, I will leave home very early at around 10:00 AM and I would return the later than 4:00 PM (it takes 45 minutes to an hour and a half to commute to and from there, depending on which park or creek that I wanted to go too.)

But she had promised my mother before she made her transition back on March 1, 2007 that she will look after me and try to take care of me to the best of her ability. And well after the point of my genetic disease taking its toll and did what it has done to me my aunt has had several similar dreams like this one but this one here was the tipping point for her. I looked up in a dream dictionary online the term “missing”and this was what I found.

Missing

To dream that you are missing something denotes a sense of being out of control and being disorganized.

Dreaming that someone is missing represents some unresolved issues or feelings pertaining to the missing person. Consider what aspect of that person you are missing or not acknowledging within your own self. Alternatively, the dream may be on pun that you are missing her or him.

And I have bought this dream interpretation to my aunt's attention and she says she don't understand what it is because she always acknowledges all of the sacrifices that I have made and all the good things that I have done and I was on the right path to big and great things but I've just fallen ill to something that was beyond my control something that I've genetically inherited from my biological father. And every night before we retire to bed she on kisses me on the forehead and she tells me that she loves me. So I'm wondering what does all of this symbolizes? Or does this have a higher meaning than what the interpretation is that I have found?

And also my aunt has had several very bad dreams of something happening to me that resulted in my physical death or put me very close to it so I looked up the dream interpretation of that and this was what I found.

Death

To dream about the death of a loved one suggests that you are lacking a certain aspect or quality that the loved one embodies. Ask yourself what makes this person special or what you like about them. It is that very quality that you are lacking in your own relationship or circumstances. Alternatively, the dream indicates that whatever that person represents has no part in your own life anymore. (I only copied and pasted the part of the interpretation that had the most relevance to my aunt's dream experiences.) And 2 or 3 of my other relatives occasionally has very powerful and vivid dreams that are very similar to these.

That is all for now, and may please give me your take on this?

P.S. My aunt and I that I live with are very very close I love her to death and I was crazy about her as far back as I can remember when I was just a wee little toddler of 18 months to two years of age. And as for as my relatives go in the beginning (after my physical birth) our bonds started off very strong but it gradually got weaker and weaker and they had just drifted away as time passed by. And when they have those dreams they call me up all scared, frantically and concerned, asking me am I all right, am I feeling okay. And they tell me that they love me. A total of three or four relatives experiencing the same things it can't just be coincidence but I get the feeling that this goes much more deeper that's beyond my current level of understanding right now,

--

"Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds." - Albert Einstein

October 11, 2017 at 2:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

AstralBooBaby
Site Owner

You've pretty much summed up your aunts dream but there's definitely a literal message to this as well and it will conitinue to come to you at the right time. Thank you so much for always being so candid and opened with the sharing of your experiences. You are so very appreciated :)

--

“Keep it growing and flowing”

October 23, 2017 at 4:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.