You   Are   Loved   Beyond   Measure!

Inpiring, encouraging, uplifting and empowering ALL who are receptive, one light at a time!

Forums & Blogs

Forum Home > Astral Projection > Fighting Gangsters and Cyborgs in an Alternate Reality

Randus Phillips (Randy)

In this installment I will be talking about my reoccurring astral travel experiences in an alternate reality. These experiences has started to occur late in the year of 2014 and they reoccurred the most in the year of 2015. These experiences still occurs off and on at random times but here's what happened.

One night after I fell asleep I was consciously aware again in an alternate reality but I wasn't familiar with this place but for some reason my spirit within me had told me that I was somewhere in Chicago. As I was walking down the street trying to navigate someplace to find a way to get back home these group of gangsters had surrounded me and asked me “What do I represent!?” And did I represent the

'east side” or the “west side?” And I could sense their severe pervasive negativity, but I boldly told them that I don't represent neither, and nor am I from here and then I'm independent, I represent myself.

And they took this as an insult and they pulled out their guns and gunned me down. Now, I was already out of my body observing these fools still shooting at my body cursing and swearing saying “Make sure that his mother fuckin' ass is dead!”

Afterwards, I felt my spirit descending into this special underground bunker for souls there were on a special, top-secret mission. And that bunker had all of the cleanest water that you could drink, and all of the purest fruits and vegetables that you could eat to regenerate yourself why you took a break in between missions. But the objective of my mission and everyone else's was to get rid of all of the cyborgs and those gangsters that are terrorizing and tearing down the neighborhoods. I have had spiritual powers out there, of telekinesis, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience. I can also channel Chi and Reki energy. And I also remembered every single body that I had when I picked another body reincarnate in and to continue my mission. But it was strange though, that aging biology mechanism out there was 8 to 12 hours (as we perceive 8 to 12 hours here on this dimension) to reach full maturity and then your aging wiould stop at approximately 25 to 30 years old in Earth years.

I would be placed in a twilight sleep, after I had eaten as much food and drink as much water as I could. And I would enter my new body and I would travel through this void on a raft on a smooth gentle flowing river. And I would wake up at the other end of the river, and the Council of Elders would give me another briefing and help me off the raft and hand me an ID card and I will on a bout my mission. And man, these people were tough. They were so convinced that this physical body was all that there was, because every time that they had killed me I would be standing right beside them, and I was calling them “Stupid idiots, I'm still right here next to you! You can kill my physical body but you can't kill my soul!” I was sent to various different places, that had trouble with gang-related activities, and those cyborgs. And another thing that I found interesting, only certain people could see and hear me and the cyborgs while I was taking them out. But the average mundane people couldn't even see, nor sense the interdimensional war that was taking place right beside them.

But I had managed, to take out a very great portion of those parasitic beings and people. The underground bunker had an infinite number of clones that would end up in perfect health upon maturity. And this experience was very interesting, once some of those thugs and cyborgs had lost their guns they became cowards and didn't want to fight me in hand-to-hand combat. But my consciousness refocused back to my bedroom and I thought to myself “Wow!” What was that experience all about, and what does it all mean?

Well this is all for now, and have a few new experiences to share in the not too distant future.

--

"Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds." - Albert Einstein

September 18, 2017 at 1:16 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Andrew Eblen

That's really facinating. I had a dream where I was in the Chicago mafia in the 1930s. It came to a shoot out and I got shot in the shoulder. I remember my heart beating so fast and I wondered if I were to live or die. It was all so intense. It reminded me of the movie "Road to Perdition" with Tom Hanks. 

September 18, 2017 at 4:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SheOnAnotherLevel

You could be a great professional story teller. I always feel like I am on a journey reading your experiences. Have you ever thought about being a professional writer? And did you ever figure out what the experience was about? Or are you waiting to tell it down the line somewhere? Thank you for your honest share!

--

Zenith Femininity

September 21, 2017 at 4:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Randus Phillips (Randy)

SheOnAnotherLevel at September 21, 2017 at 4:19 PM

You could be a great professional story teller. I always feel like I am on a journey reading your experiences. Have you ever thought about being a professional writer? And did you ever figure out what the experience was about? Or are you waiting to tell it down the line somewhere? Thank you for your honest share!

Yes, I have thought about being a story teller or writing about my experiences in a book. i haven't figured out yet what was the meaning behind that experience. But I've been to several places in an alternate reality. i'm putting together my exeriences with going to school out there and the subsequential exeriences that are relaated to that. I've been going all over the place, and you're welcome! :)

It's always a pleasure to share my experiences here.

--

"Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds." - Albert Einstein

September 22, 2017 at 1:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.