You   Are   Loved   Beyond   Measure!

Inpiring, encouraging, uplifting and empowering ALL who are receptive, one light at a time!

Forums & Blogs

Forum Home > Supernatural > [Dream?] with minor clairvoyance.

FreeFaller[Dreamer]

Hey fam. It's been a while. 

My...dream-o.b.e.-clairvoyant experience days ago lol since that's pretty much what this entire deal was:

I'm in my room and i look out the window. I see a taller caucasian male walking around the mini-park on the other side of my street walking in scribbles probably looking for something. He's wearing a bright red shirt. He's standing next to what looks like his eight year old daughter with long blonde hair. [Next scene] He and now what looks like his wife are at my door, i get scared and start walking backward to get out of the view since i'm standing near my open window. The end.

So that's the last dream i remembered that 'night' and i say 'night' because when i woke up, i went downstairs and started writing in my journal [the dream] and i saw my sister getting ready for work. Every morning my sister walks my dog as soon as she wakes up, usually the sun has just risen from the mountains. That's how the lighting looked in my 'dream'. So i thought it wouldn't hurt to ask [duh]. I asked her if she saw a tall caucasian man looking around the park with a bright red shirt [since everything in my dream (my room, my desk, the window, the park, grass etc..) were identical to my real life] and in fact, she did.

MUAHAHA harnessing the energies of the UNIVERSE 

ALL VISIONS OF MINE SHALL BE FINALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jk, but for real, she saw this man when she was walking our dog, and he said he was looking for a small black and brown chihuahua named Bugsy... 

But my sister didn't see a little girl with long blonde hair nor a woman who could of been his wife. 

This wouldn't be the first time i've had a precognitive dream alone, but commonly they are just a little bit off. 

It's weird to think how long i've been on this website now, and it's funny because i'm pretty sure i've made posts on here about my other experiences years ago.

It seems like these experiences we have yes typically are on a spectrum from o.b.e. to L.D. but it seems like clairvoyance added it's own dynamic to the experience. Was it a clairvoyant dream? or an 'unrealized' o.b.e.?? being rhetorical, i just mean who knows?  and it's fine and mysterious in it's own way :)

but yeahh that's it i guess, just something interesting i thought i'd share. Much love.

--

September 1, 2017 at 7:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AstralBooBaby
Site Owner

It's always good to see you here... Thanks for sharing another glimpse into your journey and inner-standing of self realization... It feels like you have a multi-layer experience going on. Woth so many timelines and dimensions clashing into one another - all tihngs are possible now like never before!

--

“Keep it growing and flowing”

September 1, 2017 at 10:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SheOnAnotherLevel

AstralBooBaby at September 1, 2017 at 10:35 PM

It's always good to see you here... Thanks for sharing another glimpse into your journey and inner-standing of self realization... It feels like you have a multi-layer experience going on. Woth so many timelines and dimensions clashing into one another - all tihngs are possible now like never before!

:)

--

Zenith Femininity

September 28, 2017 at 11:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.