You   Are   Loved   Beyond   Measure!

Inpiring, encouraging, uplifting and empowering ALL who are receptive, one light at a time!

Forums & Blogs

Forum Home > Supernatural > ABB's drawing

Andrew Eblen

I remember watching some of ABB's old videos years ago and I rewatched a few of them recently. One thing I thought that was interesting was this one being. 

ABB did this video many years ago of a being that attempted to invade his mind. It's a very interesting being in particular. What I find really facinating is this entity looks very similar to someone else. 

The Night King from Game of Thrones. His character first appeared in season 4 of the hit series in 2014. I find it really interesting how the design of the character is so similar to ABB's drawing from several years before the debut of the Night King yet their features are very similar. Notably the horns on the head are strikingly similar in shape. I wonder if the creators took inspiration from ABB's drawing for The Night King. Whatever the case I found this really interesting.  

August 22, 2017 at 1:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

aevong
I was literally thinking about this when I saw it the other day. I kept wondering why he looked so familiar then I remembered abbs drawing
--

August 23, 2017 at 3:06 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Randus Phillips (Randy)

I wondere are those the reptilians and jinns that Astralboobaby had mentioned a while back.

--

"Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds." - Albert Einstein

August 24, 2017 at 10:53 AM Flag Quote & Reply

findingtheway

quite the resemblance of game of thrones, I would say.  Wow

--

Make the world a better place

August 24, 2017 at 9:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Danijel

The "Time Lord" , the Gatekeeper , the Jailer . 

--

Rise above Infinity 

We are eternal Humanity 

August 25, 2017 at 8:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

ManOMan

I remember that. I said the same thing when I saw the Game of Thrones. Either this is a real image of some creature that really exists or somebody watched that abb drawing and copied it. The resemblence is too much alike! Nothing surprises me in this crazy world.

August 26, 2017 at 9:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ManOMan

Danijel at August 25, 2017 at 8:52 AM

Do they really exist?

August 26, 2017 at 9:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Danijel

ManOMan at August 26, 2017 at 9:30 PM

Danijel at August 25, 2017 at 8:52 AM

Do they really exist?

Anything you can imagine - exists .

--

Rise above Infinity 

We are eternal Humanity 

August 27, 2017 at 5:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

SheOnAnotherLevel

Andrew Eblen at August 22, 2017 at 1:36 PM

I remember watching some of ABB's old videos years ago and I rewatched a few of them recently. One thing I thought that was interesting was this one being. 

ABB did this video many years ago of a being that attempted to invade his mind. It's a very interesting being in particular. What I find really facinating is this entity looks very similar to someone else. 

The Night King from Game of Thrones. His character first appeared in season 4 of the hit series in 2014. I find it really interesting how the design of the character is so similar to ABB's drawing from several years before the debut of the Night King yet their features are very similar. Notably the horns on the head are strikingly similar in shape. I wonder if the creators took inspiration from ABB's drawing for The Night King. Whatever the case I found this really interesting.  

Totally agree! The brother is the truth!

--

Zenith Femininity

August 27, 2017 at 10:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

lisaJ

Can't help but wonder - does the character even wear makeup?

--

August 27, 2017 at 11:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Zena Faye

Never heard of this character before but there's no doubt that the drawing and the character got some strong likenesses. 

--

Hiyah! 

August 29, 2017 at 10:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

SheOnAnotherLevel

Zena Faye at August 29, 2017 at 10:49 AM

Never heard of this character before but there's no doubt that the drawing and the character got some strong likenesses. 

Agreed

--

Zenith Femininity

September 5, 2017 at 11:23 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Andrew Eblen

I would like to ask what he wants with our brain jelly

September 6, 2017 at 2:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AstralBooBaby
Site Owner

Thanks for bringing this to my attention... I will do a video about this subject matter. 

--

“Keep it growing and flowing”

September 16, 2017 at 5:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Andrew Eblen

AstralBooBaby at September 16, 2017 at 5:35 PM

Thanks for bringing this to my attention... I will do a video about this subject matter. 

That's excellent that you shall be doing this. I was just thinking the other day that another being that looks familiar is Darth Maul from Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace. 

September 18, 2017 at 4:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Andrew Eblen

September 18, 2017 at 4:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SheOnAnotherLevel

Andrew Eblen at September 18, 2017 at 4:23 PM

Maybe there are different versions of the same creature? Like we are all humans but we have different shades, eye color and facial shapes. Maybe they are showing us in plain sight that there are different versions of this race of beings? Just a thought.

--

Zenith Femininity

September 29, 2017 at 7:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.