Y o u    A r e     L o v e d    B e y o n d    M e a s u r e !

Inpiring, encouraging, uplifting and empowering ALL who are receptive, one light at a time!

Forums & Blogs

Forum Home > Other Discussion > Lackluster

Travis Dottin

From Being  A Member Moving Up To Moderator  Recently I Have Found This Whole Effort Nonsensical I Do Understand Some People Are Gone From The Site For  Personal Reasons But It Gets Tedious Posting New Topics When The Reception  Is Low  How Is  There Suppose  To Be Spiritual Growth When There's No Engagement And Adaptability  Just Something To Ponder About .....................

--

I Hope You Don't "Die" Knowing Your Life Is A Lie In The Next Life 

August 10, 2017 at 3:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

aevong

This topic has been brought up numerous times the last few years but basically the answer always boils down to people lurking but not posting for some reason.

--

August 11, 2017 at 1:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Apple

I agree with aevong, but also there seems to have been a filtration process aswell and im pretty sure once more ppl are getting onto the site there would be more replies.

August 11, 2017 at 4:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

lisaJ

I think there is a pall over this whole world now, not just this site. I pondered today even, that lightworkers seem to have gone to the "dark" side. I noticed years ago, a lack of love in this world. Now it's gone from lacking to pretty much passive aggressive. I think most people find a way to keep striving through it all, and that perhaps keeps life busy and people just keep on going. If there are nice places, nice people, nice communities, I don't know where they are. And I probably asked it before, name me one place unspoiled by evil?

Sorry, my words are not fluffy and light. I speak my own truth and my own perception. I would be pleasantly surprised to hear of happier "stories" in the spiritual community.

--

August 11, 2017 at 4:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Andrew Eblen

lisaJ at August 11, 2017 at 4:43 PM

I think there is a pall over this whole world now, not just this site. I pondered today even, that lightworkers seem to have gone to the "dark" side. I noticed years ago, a lack of love in this world. Now it's gone from lacking to pretty much passive aggressive. I think most people find a way to keep striving through it all, and that perhaps keeps life busy and people just keep on going. If there are nice places, nice people, nice communities, I don't know where they are. And I probably asked it before, name me one place unspoiled by evil?

Sorry, my words are not fluffy and light. I speak my own truth and my own perception. I would be pleasantly surprised to hear of happier "stories" in the spiritual community.

That's funny that you say that. To be completely honest I'm one of those people. I wouldn't say I'm a bad person for embracing my dark side. More so I've accepted these parts of myself that society tought me were bad. 

August 11, 2017 at 9:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SheOnAnotherLevel

I have been in other spiritual forums and even with the low engagement levels, there still seems to be more people reading what's here than a lot of other forums. On the other hand, the forums that I have seen getting engagement is the kind that is controversial with topics that's offensive to a group. Conflict, gossip and drama seems to be what people engage in the most, even with some of the so called spiritual people. People once complained about all of the crazy stuff that went on here when there was engagement but now the site is peaceful, the engagement is like crickets. Weird :/

--

Zenith Femininity

August 12, 2017 at 10:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SheOnAnotherLevel

lisaJ at August 11, 2017 at 4:43 PM

We are saying the same thing but in a different way. Totally agree. 

--

Zenith Femininity

August 12, 2017 at 10:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Danijel

There are many many people now at point of their own internal transformations - the lack of communication and contribution in-between is understandable . Plus , everything is becoming more "volatile" , more shocking , more unpleasant - but also at same time more liberating . We are reaching a point of collective breakthrough - and that needs a LOT of critical mass . 

--

Rise above Infinity 

We are eternal Humanity 

August 25, 2017 at 8:57 AM Flag Quote & Reply

ManOMan

Hey wassup! I have a very busy life but I do like to come and check up on the info that people share sometimes. I am not that good at writing and explaining myself but I like to learn to, so I can get better at it. I think the most important thing is that people come here to get something but some come here to share something too. I think its all good.

August 26, 2017 at 9:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ManOMan

Danijel at August 25, 2017 at 8:57 AM

There are many many people now at point of their own internal transformations - the lack of communication and contribution in-between is understandable . Plus , everything is becoming more "volatile" , more shocking , more unpleasant - but also at same time more liberating . We are reaching a point of collective breakthrough - and that needs a LOT of critical mass . 

The shock and unpleasant stuff is getting the most attention on the internet. Thats why I had to get off of that ride and come here for some balance lol

August 26, 2017 at 9:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.