You   Are   Loved   Beyond   Measure!

Inpiring, encouraging, uplifting and empowering ALL who are receptive, one light at a time!

Forums & Blogs

Forum Home > Member Stories > Exhaustion And Sabbatical From This World

Travis Dottin

I Just Got Back From  An Family Reunion Trip Last Night That I Enjoyed A Bit But In Truth I Never Intended  To Be  On This Trip In Actuality I Been Focus On Self-Preservation And Autonomy Pretty  During The Course Of My Trip Pretty  Much I Have No Other Endeavor Other Than Getting The Answers I Want  I've Been In This Compromising Position For A While Now That I Don't Even Take Life Seriously No More This World To Me Nothing More   Than An Humanoid Animal Farm It's Depleting Being In A  Situation Like This When You're A Trailblazer Ironically Enough My  Metaphysical Senses Are Picking Up But There's No Budge Yet In Regards  To Any Revelation From Experience  However The More I See How Imbalanced This Realm Is My Artistic Attibutes Keeps Flourishing  Infinitely As For Now I Want  A Job That Fits My Best Interest And I  Want A  Sabbatical From This World Hell I Might Go Incognito Nothing Stimulate Me  Being In A City Full Of Gentrification And Chaos There's A Reason Not Many Monks Live In The City Maybe When My Budget Gets Better I'll Visit Other Places That Helps With My Zen  Spiritually I Been On  My Own Since Day 1 Now  I Am Looking Forward To Let My Innovation Speak Into Existence  Once I Am Out This  Mundane Nucleus Hasta Luego Adios 

--

I Hope You Don't "Die" Knowing Your Life Is A Lie In The Next Life 

August 9, 2017 at 7:40 AM Flag Quote & Reply

SheOnAnotherLevel

WE are all going through this on some level or another. People like abb was warning us of this time for a few years now. It's hard but we got to stay in the fight. Just heard a video by Reon of Unite The Collective and he is very good at what he does and he was saying the same things about the hardness of this time and he said that it's not going to get any easier no time soon but when it's over, the most spiritual people who stood strong and hung in there will be heavily rewarded and that really resonated with me. Hope it resonates with you too. Stay strong!

--

Zenith Femininity

August 12, 2017 at 11:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SheOnAnotherLevel

By the way, here's that intberview if you or anyone else would like to check it out. It's pretty interesting. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qfNoiDEx7s

--

Zenith Femininity

August 12, 2017 at 11:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Andrew Douglas

Hey Travis! Just know that this is all part of a process. These things need to take their course. I'd advise taking time away from social media. Also spend more time in nature if possible. I know you live in the city but definitely look into taking an extended period of time out in the country. I have a cousin who has lived in New York City her entire life until recently where she is living on a farm in Conneticut. My cousin says that it's really helped her destress and that taking a break from modern life helped her a lot. You could look into doing volunteer work internationally as well. I've learned that sometimes the best way to solve your problems is to help someone else. 

August 12, 2017 at 11:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SheOnAnotherLevel

Andrew Douglas at August 12, 2017 at 11:42 PM

Hey Travis! Just know that this is all part of a process. These things need to take their course. I'd advise taking time away from social media. Also spend more time in nature if possible. I know you live in the city but definitely look into taking an extended period of time out in the country. I have a cousin who has lived in New York City her entire life until recently where she is living on a farm in Conneticut. My cousin says that it's really helped her destress and that taking a break from modern life helped her a lot. You could look into doing volunteer work internationally as well. I've learned that sometimes the best way to solve your problems is to help someone else. 

Funny you say that because I have already been doing the same things. We all got to do what we need to do to cope to get through these crazy times!

--

Zenith Femininity

August 13, 2017 at 10:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.