You   Are   Loved   Beyond   Measure!

Inpiring, encouraging, uplifting and empowering ALL who are receptive, one light at a time!

Forums & Blogs

Forum Home > Sex and Sexuality > Cross Dressing UnAfrican?

SheOnAnotherLevel

With all of the craziness in the news about transsexuality, transgender and homosexuality, the whole argument that white people put this situation on black people and that got me to looking more into this and what I found was something else. Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear is what I say. Here's a really good read on this. Did any of you know about this? http://www.fahamu.org/mbbc/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/KabwiraKapasula-2006-Challenging-sexual-stereotypes.pdf

--

Zenith Femininity

August 4, 2017 at 2:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Andrew Douglas

This is quite odd indeed. I've heard plenty of strange accusations. Many black nationalists think homosexuality was invented by white people or something like that. It's a preposterous idea to entertain as homosexuality exsists in other animals. People are individuals and they have the freedom to make their own choices. I believe in live and let live personally. If someone wants to dress a certain way that's fine by me. Other people need to learn to let it be. 

August 6, 2017 at 11:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AstralBooBaby
Site Owner

Interesting and revealing share... Thanks!

--

“Keep it growing and flowing”

August 7, 2017 at 1:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Randus Phillips (Randy)

The LGBTQ has been around for any ages... no it's not the so-called “white man.” This predates “religion” it was those beings that pretended to be the one and only 'God' that hated this. But it's very interesting how Buddhism or Hinduism barley mentions it and it doesn't speak out against it. Hopefully the biases against this will die out much sooner than later. But I found the attached article interesting.

--

"Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds." - Albert Einstein

August 7, 2017 at 3:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SheOnAnotherLevel

Randus Phillips (Randy) at August 7, 2017 at 3:04 PM

The LGBTQ has been around for any ages... no it's not the so-called “white man.” This predates “religion” it was those beings that pretended to be the one and only 'God' that hated this. But it's very interesting how Buddhism or Hinduism barley mentions it and it doesn't speak out against it. Hopefully the biases against this will die out much sooner than later. But I found the attached article interesting.

Well said

--

Zenith Femininity

August 12, 2017 at 10:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SheOnAnotherLevel

Andrew Douglas at August 6, 2017 at 11:31 PM

This is quite odd indeed. I've heard plenty of strange accusations. Many black nationalists think homosexuality was invented by white people or something like that. It's a preposterous idea to entertain as homosexuality exsists in other animals. People are individuals and they have the freedom to make their own choices. I believe in live and let live personally. If someone wants to dress a certain way that's fine by me. Other people need to learn to let it be. 

Amen!

--

Zenith Femininity

August 12, 2017 at 10:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.