Y o u    A r e     L o v e d    B e y o n d    M e a s u r e !

Inpiring, encouraging, uplifting and empowering ALL who are receptive, one light at a time!

Forums & Blogs

Forum Home > Other Discussion > How are you?

Andrew Godfrey
How are you doing?
--

August 2, 2017 at 3:06 AM Flag Quote & Reply

AstralBooBaby
Site Owner

I am well Andrew! That's so nice of you to simply ask us how we are doing... Four short simple words but they have bigger meaning... How are you doing?

--

“Keep it growing and flowing”

August 2, 2017 at 12:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Andrew Eblen

I'm doing well Godfrey! I recently went on a trip to Florida and had lots of fun.

August 2, 2017 at 11:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Andrew Eblen

Wow, is that Bush gardens? Love to see more pictures, Florida is beautiful in my opinion.
August 2, 2017 at 11:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Andrew Godfrey

AstralBooBaby at August 2, 2017 at 12:52 PM

I am well Andrew! That's so nice of you to simply ask us how we are doing... Four short simple words but they have bigger meaning... How are you doing?

You're welcome Boo. And I'm okay at the moment. Thank you for asking.
--

August 3, 2017 at 12:51 AM Flag Quote & Reply

AstralBooBaby
Site Owner

Andrew Eblen at August 2, 2017 at 11:10 PM

Wow, is that Bush gardens? Love to see more pictures, Florida is beautiful in my opinion.

Another beautiful sight and scene. I can imagine how good you were feeling after being in that scene, lol.

--

“Keep it growing and flowing”

August 3, 2017 at 1:59 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Randus Phillips (Randy)

I've been okay, I've been extra tired and sore these past days. I've been getting my work out in with physical therapy.

--

"Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds." - Albert Einstein

August 3, 2017 at 11:18 AM Flag Quote & Reply

findingtheway

Life is amazing right now. I am happiest I have ever been.  Glad to hear your okay.  

--

Make the world a better place

August 3, 2017 at 6:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Andrew Godfrey

Randus Phillips (Randy) at August 3, 2017 at 11:18 AM

I've been okay, I've been extra tired and sore these past days. I've been getting my work out in with physical therapy.

Good to hear you're still at it bro. I've been working out for couple months. With strict diet. Some days i dread but when I look in the mirror it really pays of.
--

August 4, 2017 at 12:33 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Andrew Godfrey

findingtheway at August 3, 2017 at 6:19 PM

Life is amazing right now. I am happiest I have ever been.  Glad to hear your okay.  

Im doing okay at the moment. Thank you and im happy to hear that you're great and enjoying life.
--

August 4, 2017 at 12:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

SheOnAnotherLevel

Whoo-hoo! Good baby! How are you?

--

Zenith Femininity

August 4, 2017 at 2:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Travis Dottin
Great On Vacation Planning To Make Moves
--
Slip Through The Crevices
August 4, 2017 at 8:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Andrew Godfrey

SheOnAnotherLevel at August 4, 2017 at 2:07 PM

Whoo-hoo! Good baby! How are you?

I'm glad to read that :) as for me okay at the moment..
--

August 6, 2017 at 4:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Andrew Godfrey

Travis Dottin at August 4, 2017 at 8:55 PM

Great On Vacation Planning To Make Moves

That's what's up fam. Vacation resonates, however with the predicament I'm in wouldn't be advisable.
--

August 6, 2017 at 4:40 AM Flag Quote & Reply

aevong

Andrew Godfrey at August 4, 2017 at 12:33 AM

Good to hear you're still at it bro. I've been working out for couple months. With strict diet. Some days i dread but when I look in the mirror it really pays of.

Once  I get back on campus in a few days im gonna burn the rest of my extra body fat off. I was 276 at the beginning of the year but now im down to a much leaner and muscular 240 ish. Excited because i've been fat for basically my entire life due to careles eating and playing football but by October im going to be shredded.

--

August 11, 2017 at 2:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

lisaJ

aevong at August 11, 2017 at 2:01 PM

Once  I get back on campus in a few days im gonna burn the rest of my extra body fat off. I was 276 at the beginning of the year but now im down to a much leaner and muscular 240 ish. Excited because i've been fat for basically my entire life due to careles eating and playing football but by October im going to be shredded.

"Spirit" guides are molding me into some kind of female fat buddha. I think only Kim Kardashian would understand, but at least she looks great. Still probably as much pain for her molding of form. So, yeah, just feel like a big dod of clay that has some kind of sentient "I Am" existence and nerve endings to feel it all getting poked and prodded at.

--

August 11, 2017 at 4:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Andrew Godfrey

Result city. Get bro, you got this!
--

August 13, 2017 at 12:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Andrew Godfrey

lisaJ at August 11, 2017 at 4:49 PM

"Spirit" guides are molding me into some kind of female fat buddha. I think only Kim Kardashian would understand, but at least she looks great. Still probably as much pain for her molding of form. So, yeah, just feel like a big dod of clay that has some kind of sentient "I Am" existence and nerve endings to feel it all getting poked and prodded at.

Trials and tribulations. Not easy with the cards that we're handed but it a has a meaning. Life lesson, maybe? I can't say much for exterior vessel that isn't mine nor can I pin point the issue but speacking from personal experience of that helps, I stick close to food that is source. Unless you ultimately choose to this transformation. I'mean goimg wth a boxer/p90x/body beast mold i eat almonds, greens, fruit. I do eat meat aswell (lean) One thing I don't do is starve myself, my devine incarmation has a viberation in Meh belly for a reason.
--

August 13, 2017 at 12:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

lisaJ

Andrew Godfrey at August 13, 2017 at 12:45 PM

Trials and tribulations. Not easy with the cards that we're handed but it a has a meaning. Life lesson, maybe? I can't say much for exterior vessel that isn't mine nor can I pin point the issue but speacking from personal experience of that helps, I stick close to food that is source. Unless you ultimately choose to this transformation. I'mean goimg wth a boxer/p90x/body beast mold i eat almonds, greens, fruit. I do eat meat aswell (lean) One thing I don't do is starve myself, my devine incarmation has a viberation in Meh belly for a reason.

Hmm, life lesson and likely a time honoured tradtion. But indeed, eating healhy is a positive thing, and does lend well to assisting some "interior" inner joy - same with moderate exercise. Balance and flux, ebb and flow. It's the way of the "shifting" times, and even old dogs like me can learn some "new" tricks lol.

--

August 14, 2017 at 10:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Andrew Godfrey

lisaJ at August 14, 2017 at 10:28 AM

Andrew Godfrey at August 13, 2017 at 12:45 PM

Hmm, life lesson and likely a time honoured tradtion. But indeed, eating healhy is a positive thing, and does lend well to assisting some "interior" inner joy - same with moderate exercise. Balance and flux, ebb and flow. It's the way of the "shifting" times, and even old dogs like me can learn some "new" tricks lol.

Yaaaaaaaasssssss.
--

August 14, 2017 at 7:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.