You   Are   Loved   Beyond   Measure!

Inpiring, encouraging, uplifting and empowering ALL who are receptive, one light at a time!

Forums & Blogs

Forum Home > Other Discussion > Lemuria or Atlantis?

Hello
Whether you believe in them or not, which ancient civilization (Atlantis or Lemuria/Mu) do you vibe with or have a strong affinity for? And why? I could briefly explain them, but I'm typing this on my phone and there's Google so...😁
--
July 29, 2017 at 3:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

AstralBooBaby
Site Owner

Both but I lean more towards Lemuria... I've actually had dreams and even subtle memories from that time. 

--

“Keep it growing and flowing”

July 29, 2017 at 9:57 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Apple

Id feel like I vibe towards atlantis even though ive prbably never been in such a place though I do get dreams and memories of the types of being in places were im in some strange vehicle with a passenger and traving through a very technology driven city never before seen in this world

July 31, 2017 at 8:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Andrew Douglas

Atlantis all the way! I was there actually. It was quite astonishing how massive and technologically advanced the culture was but the people were too arrogent and they fell. The story of the civilization of Atlantis is a long one. 

July 31, 2017 at 10:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AstralBooBaby
Site Owner

Andrew Douglas at July 31, 2017 at 10:36 PM

Atlantis all the way! I was there actually. It was quite astonishing how massive and technologically advanced the culture was but the people were too arrogent and they fell. The story of the civilization of Atlantis is a long one. 

Beautiful work of art! 

--

“Keep it growing and flowing”

August 2, 2017 at 1:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.