You   Are   Loved   Beyond   Measure!

Inpiring, encouraging, uplifting and empowering ALL who are receptive, one light at a time!

Forums & Blogs

Forum Home > Our Reality > What hit me

Apple

These was about 4 months back when school was still going on. I commute through the public bus mainly and I get om the bus at different times each day so the ppl on it are different of course. I had gotten on the bus more, later than I normally would. This guy who seemed to be in his mid twenties got on holding a box of pizza and sat across from me as I was sitting in the front of the bus. He got up to ask the bus driver a question and on his way to sit down it seemed to me that he gave me a nasty look. I generally am listening to music and perhaps my face looked unwelcoming when he saw it and thought I might have gave him a nasty look. Nevertheless I look back at him alittle annoyed cause his face got to me. We made a couple of stares back and forth during the ride but I was more curious on what his issue was if he even had one at all. He leaves and then I get off ending of that encounter. couple weeks later I take the bus different time and he gets on again, this time im towards the back while he sits in the front holding a box of pizza. I dont really pay much attetntion to him since he really isnt a bother during this ride but I do stare at him every so often. Eventually, a homeless man gets on and sits right across from him. I notice the guy's stop is coming soon, but before it does he goes up to the homeless guy with his box of pizza and gives it to him. The homeless guy looking very low energy and out of it looked in shock and pointed towards his own chest signifying if its for him and the guy replies: "yeah its for you". The guy then gets off after this happend. Right then it hit me hard in the feels with my chest feeling sunked in. I tried my best not to shed a tear as im watching the homeless man slowly eat the pizza with whatever energy he had. But it was at that moment that whatever bad emotions I had towards the guy quickly seeped away and I was just in awe on how much of a thoughtful action he did. Even though i didnt really know the guy I had a little anger towards him for the previous encounter and even though it was very little it was cleaned away so to speak with that action he did and somehow I felt a little better about things and myself almost like I was a little cured in some way.

July 27, 2017 at 6:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AstralBooBaby
Site Owner

What a touching story and a reminder that there's still some humanity left in people... Anyway from what I am sensing, you obviously developed some negative 'juju' energy about the guy with the pizza and held it in your heart chakra space, along with some 'other' risiduals that you may not have been consciously aware of... When you witnessed the act of kindness - it opened your heart space and the negative energies and judgement that you had was released, as empathy and sympathy come in. Empaths are very sensitive and feel very deeply and obviously - that's exactly what you did. 

--

“Keep it growing and flowing”

July 28, 2017 at 10:20 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Hello
Sometimes many of us aren't mindful of what kind of facial expression or demeanor we have and how it may correlate with how others interract with us. One "wrong or nasty" look percieved by the other and the next thing you know, there's an issue. This is especially true in certain communicaties where people put on a hard face or blank face, as a form of protectiom either consciously or otherwise. It would be nice if more people would go around with an automatic sense of respect or compassion for others and themselves, but alas that isnt the case all the time and people deal with stuff. In the latter case the issue is with the other rather than ourselves. Seeing the man expriencing homelessness probably struck a chord in him much like you seeing his act of kindness did for you: it broke you out of the negative daze, competitive/combative energy that some people carry around and subconsciously adhere to (via society, media, etc.), allowing you both to feel empathy and love. I feel like this experience benefited both him and you for sure.
July 29, 2017 at 2:08 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Apple

AstralBooBaby at July 28, 2017 at 10:20 AM

What a touching story and a reminder that there's still some humanity left in people... Anyway from what I am sensing, you obviously developed some negative 'juju' energy about the guy with the pizza and held it in your heart chakra space, along with some 'other' risiduals that you may not have been consciously aware of... When you witnessed the act of kindness - it opened your heart space and the negative energies and judgement that you had was released, as empathy and sympathy come in. Empaths are very sensitive and feel very deeply and obviously - that's exactly what you did. 

I wish I could just let it all spill out and honestly with the feeling I got from that moment I feel like I would be floating weightless in the air if I let the rest out. I think alot of this weight feeling comes from my chest than my actual weight and gravity itself. I rarely ever get to feel this "weight off my chest" or fuzzy healing feeling in my heart ever and I think with this heaviness it is hurting me cause everything I feel whether it be anxiety, fear, happpiness, incouragement instantaneously affects my chest area, but unfortunately its been the bad stuff. Its strange cause it seems that I get ppl every so often to just not like me for no good reason, and some have even told me that they dont like me. about 2 or 3 of them I came up to them and ask them " what issue do you have with me?" and even they are very weirded out and tell me saying : " honestly I have no idea theres something about you i dont like.. I just cant explain it."

Also with stepdads Ive had come and go be very unfatherly towards me and my brother, and my latest and current one is the worst in the anger department "especially towards me".

He really does not like me and no matter how hard I try he could give a rats ass. Honestly I feel me and him are similar in ways and I see things in how he is. I dont think he is a bad guy i guess ,(or atleast that what I wanna think) but i had to deal with 8 yrs of growing hatred towards a person that lived in my own home and that im suppost to call "father"

July 29, 2017 at 2:18 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Apple

Hello at July 29, 2017 at 2:08 AM

Sometimes many of us aren't mindful of what kind of facial expression or demeanor we have and how it may correlate with how others interract with us. One "wrong or nasty" look percieved by the other and the next thing you know, there's an issue. This is especially true in certain communicaties where people put on a hard face or blank face, as a form of protectiom either consciously or otherwise. It would be nice if more people would go around with an automatic sense of respect or compassion for others and themselves, but alas that isnt the case all the time and people deal with stuff. In the latter case the issue is with the other rather than ourselves. Seeing the man expriencing homelessness probably struck a chord in him much like you seeing his act of kindness did for you: it broke you out of the negative daze, competitive/combative energy that some people carry around and subconsciously adhere to (via society, media, etc.), allowing you both to feel empathy and love. I feel like this experience benefited both him and you for sure.

YES, for sure and when I think of that guy I dont thin I could ever give an ounce of anger towards him no matter how angry of a face he gives me lol, but I just tend to keep my guard up with ppl sometimes..Some ppl that get on the bus dont have any good intentions sometimes and as a precaution I do keep eyes on them if they get close

July 29, 2017 at 2:22 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Apple

Interesting fact: I just thought this might be interesting couple years ago I was in my room and all of a sudden here my mom and stepdad barge in it arguing with eachother. I then see my mom point at me and look back at my stepdad saying : "SEE!! he is wearing a gray shirt!!" and then my stepdad goes up to me yelling and cursing accusing me of doing something I didnt do.

I was extremely angry and confused..My stepdad speaks mostly spanish so my mom told me that she said he was coming in the house and saw me open the door for him and waved my hand for him to come closer and he said that when he got close that I slammed the door in front of him and left. THis pist him off,(but he gets pist off at every little thing). when he told my mom she didnt believe him so she asked "what color shirt was he wearing??" stepad says: "it was a green shirt" so my mom took my side thank god cause I sure as hell was in my room the whole time wearing a gray shirt lol. When I later came in the kitchen he was angry and maddogging me extreemely hard and I told my mom to pls tell him to stop i didnt do anthing!! and unfortunately my mom told me to ignore it.. he got away with this and many other "bullying" and shit talking tactics he would do

but I wonder if he made that up to frame me for something I didnt do or if he really saw a version of me do this to him, cause if its the latter than something has been stirring this chaos of an anger soup me and my stepdad have been making.

July 29, 2017 at 2:33 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Apple

Also I feel that i drifted far away from the main topic I apologize for this but I just started thinking of other stuff and it passionetly came out so to speak

July 29, 2017 at 2:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

SheOnAnotherLevel

Hmm. Sounds like you had a change of heart that was instantly felt on a deep level <3 :)

--

Zenith Femininity

July 31, 2017 at 11:19 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.