You   Are   Loved   Beyond   Measure!

Inpiring, encouraging, uplifting and empowering ALL who are receptive, one light at a time!

Forums & Blogs

Forum Home > Healthy Living > Healthy Snacks

Travis Dottin

For A While Now I Been Contemplating Some Healthy Snacks Alternative Such As Kale Chips  Pita W/Hummus And Fruit Salads Give Some  Suggestions On Healthy Snacks Guys  

--

I Hope You Don't "Die" Knowing Your Life Is A Lie In The Next Life 

July 20, 2017 at 4:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Apple

I like eating carrots, just carrots by themselves and apples (I like to eat the big honeycrisp apples), you should try these variant of grapes called "cotton candy grapes" those things are amazing. Also yogurt is a big thing i tend to eat you could probably get a healthy variant of yogurt and get some berries, strawberries, bananas, along with granola and mix it with the yogurt. I know this one is a hit 0or miss but you should try kombucha I love the hell outta that stuff but all my other friends that have tried it dont like it still its worth a shot lol. I wish I could give more elaborate types of snacks but im pretty bare bones when it comes to stuff like this and also even though its not a food snack you should get some mineral water, its pretty good and generally I drink it as a snack time so to speak if I have some  in the fridge.

July 28, 2017 at 1:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

AstralBooBaby
Site Owner

Raw fruits are always good - nothing like a fresh bannana or apple! I personally love some freshly cut pine apples! Ummmm!

--

“Keep it growing and flowing”

July 28, 2017 at 10:13 AM Flag Quote & Reply

AstralBooBaby
Site Owner

Apple at July 28, 2017 at 1:12 AM

I like eating carrots, just carrots by themselves and apples (I like to eat the big honeycrisp apples), you should try these variant of grapes called "cotton candy grapes" those things are amazing. Also yogurt is a big thing i tend to eat you could probably get a healthy variant of yogurt and get some berries, strawberries, bananas, along with granola and mix it with the yogurt. I know this one is a hit 0or miss but you should try kombucha I love the hell outta that stuff but all my other friends that have tried it dont like it still its worth a shot lol. I wish I could give more elaborate types of snacks but im pretty bare bones when it comes to stuff like this and also even though its not a food snack you should get some mineral water, its pretty good and generally I drink it as a snack time so to speak if I have some  in the fridge.

Good choices there! 

--

July 28, 2017 at 10:13 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Travis Dottin

AstralBooBaby at July 28, 2017 at 10:13 AM

Raw fruits are always good - nothing like a fresh bannana or apple! I personally love some freshly cut pine apples! Ummmm!

Hey Astral Do You Like Mangos And An Variety Of Berries ?
--

July 28, 2017 at 10:59 AM Flag Quote & Reply

AstralBooBaby
Site Owner

Travis Dottin at July 28, 2017 at 10:59 AM

AstralBooBaby at July 28, 2017 at 10:13 AM

Hey Astral Do You Like Mangos And An Variety Of Berries ?

I like mango but I really love mango juice! I like blue berries and rasberries but not much of a fan of any other berries. However, I can appreciate a good smoothie with a variety of berries, when it (the smoothie) is made right.  

--

July 28, 2017 at 12:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AstralBooBaby
Site Owner

Travis Dottin at July 20, 2017 at 4:49 PM

For A While Now I Been Contemplating Some Healthy Snacks Alternative Such As Kale Chips  Pita W/Hummus And Fruit Salads Give Some  Suggestions On Healthy Snacks Guys  

By the way, I plan on creating a delicious vegan snack and sell it... Vegans need more delicious snack options on the level of what Lays and Frito Lay and all of these other popular brand name products have, lol. 

--

July 28, 2017 at 12:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hello

AstralBooBaby at July 28, 2017 at 12:45 PM

By the way, I plan on creating a delicious vegan snack and sell it... Vegans need more delicious snack options on the level of what Lays and Frito Lay and all of these other popular brand name products have, lol. 

Hey now! Now that is a really good plan that Id like to see come into fruition.
July 29, 2017 at 2:25 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Travis Dottin

AstralBooBaby at July 28, 2017 at 12:45 PM

Good Idea
--

August 6, 2017 at 10:25 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.