You   Are   Loved   Beyond   Measure!

Inpiring, encouraging, uplifting and empowering ALL who are receptive, one light at a time!

Forums & Blogs

Forum Home > Relationships > Having Kids?

Zena Faye

Hi everyone! I was listening to a radio show today and they were talking about this matter and I was surprised at how many people (even married couples) who called in to say that they do not want any children. Their reasons for not having children were different but still very interesting. Anyway, I would like to ask everyone who don't have children, do you plan to have children? For the people who do have children, do you have any regrets about having children in a world like this? Thank you! 

--

Hiyah! 

July 14, 2017 at 1:58 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Zena Faye

Interesting article http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4025692/Having-children-DOESN-T-make-happy-parent-causes-brief-joy-wears-year.html

July 14, 2017 at 2:07 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Travis Dottin

No I Don't Want Kids This World System Is Full Of Imbalance And Chaos Which Is Why I Am On My Way To Stability And Taking Care Of Myself

--

I Hope You Don't "Die" Knowing Your Life Is A Lie In The Next Life 

July 14, 2017 at 7:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Zena Faye

Travis Dottin at July 14, 2017 at 7:58 PM

No I Don't Want Kids This World System Is Full Of Imbalance And Chaos Which Is Why I Am On My To Stability And Taking Care Of Myself

Thank you for your honesty Travis... This seems to be a common opinion nowadays and I understand. 

--

Hiyah! 

July 15, 2017 at 9:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Zena Faye

Travis Dottin at July 14, 2017 at 7:58 PM

No I Don't Want Kids This World System Is Full Of Imbalance And Chaos Which Is Why I Am On My To Stability And Taking Care Of Myself

Thank you for your honesty Travis... This seems to be a common opinion nowadays and I understand. 

--

Hiyah! 

July 15, 2017 at 9:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Andrew Douglas

It is interesting how many people from the younger generation do not want any children. There are many factors to this. One factor is likely to be the economic cost of raising children. It costs hundreds of thousands of dollars to raise children from birth to adulthood and many see it as an unnessary cost. In our modern society that's filled with stress often times many people see no need to have children as they see them simply as a burden. Also now people can choose parenthood more easily with birth control widely availible. Whereas before just had sex and had children now a man can get a vesectomy or a woman can get her fallopian tubes tied and choose not to raise kids. In western society especially religion doesn't run people's lives near as much as it did at one time. In western culture women used to be designated as wives and mothers but not anymore. Now women can choose a variety of different paths rather then being designated solely to motherhood or as a spouse.

We do have 7 billion people on earth and the population is actually growing. Industrialized societies such as the United States and Europe typically have about 2 kids on average. Statistically I believe its around 1.8 actually so in these countries it is decreasing. However in many societies people are still having large families such as in Africa and the middle east.

July 15, 2017 at 10:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Andrew Douglas

The funny thing is a lot of spiritual types don't have children I've noticed. Nothing is wrong with it but it's an interesting observation. I've noticed that the most intellect people seem not to have any kids whereas people who are very incompetent have many children. This isn't always true but it seems to be that way. The people who shouldn't reproduce do and the people who should have children don't.

July 15, 2017 at 11:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Andrew Douglas

I feel like I will have children of my own one day. For me it would be a service to humanity to produce offspring of superior quality. I feel that my children shall be more intelligent then the average person and will have abilities that few others possess. They could influence many just as I continue to do so. My descendents would become some of the greatest to grace the earth in this day and age.

July 15, 2017 at 11:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SheOnAnotherLevel

I always wanted kids and I have them but honestly, I sometimes think that if I knew then what I know now, I would have made a different choice I love and appreciate my kids but if I could go back and do things over, I would not have any kids because this world is just too cruel for me to bare and I wouldn't want any of my kids to go through that. 

--

Zenith Femininity

July 16, 2017 at 12:29 AM Flag Quote & Reply

AstralBooBaby
Site Owner

As of now, I don't plan on having any biological children... The reason is because I don't want to bring a child in at such a perilous time span... Second of all, the responsibility of raising children can get in the way of the kind of work that I do and last but not least, children can add 'cause and effect' weight on one who has little to none already. Although I don't have any biological children, those who are like my kids, fulfill the strong paternal insticts that I have within.  

--

“Keep it growing and flowing”

July 16, 2017 at 10:57 AM Flag Quote & Reply

AstralBooBaby
Site Owner

Andrew Douglas at July 15, 2017 at 10:56 PM

It is interesting how many people from the younger generation do not want any children. There are many factors to this. One factor is likely to be the economic cost of raising children. It costs hundreds of thousands of dollars to raise children from birth to adulthood and many see it as an unnessary cost. In our modern society that's filled with stress often times many people see no need to have children as they see them simply as a burden. Also now people can choose parenthood more easily with birth control widely availible. Whereas before just had sex and had children now a man can get a vesectomy or a woman can get her fallopian tubes tied and choose not to raise kids. In western society especially religion doesn't run people's lives near as much as it did at one time. In western culture women used to be designated as wives and mothers but not anymore. Now women can choose a variety of different paths rather then being designated solely to motherhood or as a spouse.

We do have 7 billion people on earth and the population is actually growing. Industrialized societies such as the United States and Europe typically have about 2 kids on average. Statistically I believe its around 1.8 actually so in these countries it is decreasing. However in many societies people are still having large families such as in Africa and the middle east.

Good points... Many people are being born to be parents to the millions who are here with no guidance, direction or parents. Having loving and caring people in the world to pick up the baggage of millions of children created out of broken homes, etc., it a great need. 

--

July 16, 2017 at 11:39 AM Flag Quote & Reply

AstralBooBaby
Site Owner

Andrew Douglas at July 15, 2017 at 11:01 PM

The funny thing is a lot of spiritual types don't have children I've noticed. Nothing is wrong with it but it's an interesting observation. I've noticed that the most intellect people seem not to have any kids whereas people who are very incompetent have many children. This isn't always true but it seems to be that way. The people who shouldn't reproduce do and the people who should have children don't.

Yes! Most of those who are doing spiritual, soul or even whistle blower work don't have children and that's all apart of the greater plan. Children can get in the way of this kind of work for sure!  

--

July 16, 2017 at 11:47 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Danijel

Yes , the truth is - many people have children , but they lose or lost the child within themselves . And thats all about what it is lately - finding the child all of us lost at one point of our journey . I dont have children currently , but I feel there will be two obvious paths I will go , either a long path with having children , or a short one without . I do see a timeline with having children as "optimal" , but there are many things to resolve both within and "outside" before that . I dont see a life without children as something "bad" ( no matter how some people or societies would present it ) - this period is all about reinventing yourself and the reality within you , so that children that come , have easier paths for themselves . If we leave them a legacy of problems that were pushed under the rug , that would be irresponsible from us . Secondly , I am starting to get very assured that children that come in this reality are much more empathically connected and they are a foundation for new society that is already sprouting up ... something tells me , their DNA is changed .

There is also a feeling , that by 2020. , there will be many resolved situations , and at one point , we MUST achieve the collective breakthrough from this prison-simulation on all levels . The current parasitic reality , the pyramid of control , it all must go ... When you see the expressions and emotions of your children , you see all past and future connected into one BEing , we are all somebodys children , going up to all levels up to the Source , the "Prime Creator" intelligence . 

As a conclusion , in this VERY sensitive turning point for Humanity , reach within yourself , and find a child that was long forgotten ... 

--

Rise above Infinity 

We are eternal Humanity 

July 16, 2017 at 3:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SheOnAnotherLevel

Danijel at July 16, 2017 at 3:27 PM

Yes , the truth is - many people have children , but they lose or lost the child within themselves . And thats all about what it is lately - finding the child all of us lost at one point of our journey . I dont have children currently , but I feel there will be two obvious paths I will go , either a long path with having children , or a short one without . I do see a timeline with having children as "optimal" , but there are many things to resolve both within and "outside" before that . I dont see a life without children as something "bad" ( no matter how some people or societies would present it ) - this period is all about reinventing yourself and the reality within you , so that children that come , have easier paths for themselves . If we leave them a legacy of problems that were pushed under the rug , that would be irresponsible from us . Secondly , I am starting to get very assured that children that come in this reality are much more empathically connected and they are a foundation for new society that is already sprouting up ... something tells me , their DNA is changed .

There is also a feeling , that by 2020. , there will be many resolved situations , and at one point , we MUST achieve the collective breakthrough from this prison-simulation on all levels . The current parasitic reality , the pyramid of control , it all must go ... When you see the expressions and emotions of your children , you see all past and future connected into one BEing , we are all somebodys children , going up to all levels up to the Source , the "Prime Creator" intelligence . 

As a conclusion , in this VERY sensitive turning point for Humanity , reach within yourself , and find a child that was long forgotten ... 

That's a good spin. 

--

Zenith Femininity

July 17, 2017 at 10:09 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Zena Faye

Andrew Douglas at July 15, 2017 at 10:56 PM

I like this comment too. You made a good point about populations going down in one area but going up in others. In your opinion, do you think overpopulation is a real threat to us or do you think it's all hype to make people more comfortable with abortions and genocide? 

--

Hiyah! 

July 17, 2017 at 11:35 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Zena Faye

Andrew Douglas at July 15, 2017 at 11:01 PM

I noticed that too about people who are spiritual and not religious. Seems like religious people are pressured to have kids but spiritual people seem to put more pressure into a bigger picture. Another good point. 

--

Hiyah! 

July 17, 2017 at 11:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Zena Faye

SheOnAnotherLevel at July 16, 2017 at 12:29 AM

I always wanted kids and I have them but honestly, I sometimes think that if I knew then what I know now, I would have made a different choice I love and appreciate my kids but if I could go back and do things over, I would not have any kids because this world is just too cruel for me to bare and I wouldn't want any of my kids to go through that. 

I feel you girl :/ 

--

Hiyah! 

July 17, 2017 at 11:37 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Zena Faye

--

Hiyah! 

Zena Faye

--

Hiyah! 

Zena Faye

Danijel at July 16, 2017 at 3:27 PM

Lost the child within? That's a good point to make. I am not a big bible reader but this scripture came into my head when I read your comment Mathew 18:3 "Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven."  I really think heaven is referencing a state of mind. A realm of being. Good one too!

--

Hiyah! 

July 17, 2017 at 11:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.