You   Are   Loved   Beyond   Measure!

Inpiring, encouraging, uplifting and empowering ALL who are receptive, one light at a time!

Forums & Blogs

Forum Home > Astral Projection > This Lzard Like Reptilian Being Had "Erased" My Conscious Memories of Astral Travels

Randus Phillips (Randy)

This story is an update to this story that I shared a few months ago.

http://www.astralboobaby.net/apps/forums/topics/show/13394497 (Part 1)

http://www.astralboobaby.net/apps/forums/topics/show/13394500 (Part 2)

I've had two more encounters with those parasitic beings. I have a home health aide who's into wild sex parties threesomes and hanging out with his friends and other male cousins and they run trains through females that like it. Well back in May of this year 2017 when my aide was out sick, I've had substitutes, and man I tell you that my vibration, energy and frequency had risen so high that when I took a short nap at approximately 7:00 PM and woke up at 8:15 PM from an out of body experience journeying in my own realm and with others that resonate who that same frequency I recorded some video footage of trains and buses, I'm a fan of those that's my hobby. And I had the camera's SD card and I had it with me in my astral/etheric hands but I still couldn't quite apport it here into this reality quite yet. The sleep paralysis had lasted for approximately 15 minutes, and then I blacked out and went back to sleep for a few moments and so my consciousness got all way centered back inside my body. I woke back up at 8:45 PM feeling so rejuvenated, happy and energized. This was the first time that I remember having 'positive' sleep paralysis since 2014. In my aide that is very lustful, is now openly talk to the other females about have threesomes. And I have to put up with him for four days a week and 12 hours a day. His girlfriend finally broke off the relationship because she got fed up with his stuff. And this is a very, very sad story but I want to get too far into his business but the things that I hear him talk about on the phone verifies everything that I've seen him do on the lower astral realms.

My aide think there's something wrong with me because I like to look at videos like this:(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybIUvQbcPs4 (The subway-elevated line that runs through my city) I like the squealing noise as it goes around that tight turn in the 'turn around' loop to head back eastbound again) and here's a video of those subway cars predecessors https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WQT6BwRzb8 take note of the two horns that this one has the 'high-pitched horn' and the 'low pitched horn' as a child I always loved to mimic those horn sounds and still do to this day when I'm alone. And this is a video of how the new train horn sounds: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnlTNLDo9f4 I like the way these sound as well. And last but not least I have a train simulator that I play on my computer and I better play this train simulator on my computer because now during my astral journeying I am either a driver but mostly I am a passenger on these virtual trains. This is a short video that I made: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVAXX6KIMiw

My dreamscape is very sensitive now, I have to be extremely careful now.

And my aide tells me “Damn those subway trains, I should be looking at some fat ass and some pussy”

I say to him “No thank you, that a physical orgasm is nothing compared to an orgasm on the astral and etheric planes. Imagine a balloon popping, that's an orgasm on this physical plane, now imagine a hydrogen bomb exploding, now that's what an orgasm feels like when you're in the spirit world.” He still just nods his head because I'm devoted to trying to keep my vibes up but his energy is rubbing off on me pulling me down. I've got a special stone and crystal to help keep my energy field balanced and protected.

And with me being an empath, his negative energy is rubbing off on me and trying so hard to get rid of it because I have my own problems to deal with. Now, 1) I don't masturbate in this physical realm because I can't due to my neurological and physical condition, and even in my out of body state I don't do it. 2) I don't fantasize nor lust about having sex with anyone. But I do visualize time to time about me and my potential future soulmate 'making out' and 'making love' in a higher state of vibration. Well Tuesday night of June 27, 2017 into the morning of June 28, 2017 I was pulled down to the lust realms again and the pervasive negative energy didn't phase me. I pretty much knew where I was and how I got there and I wanted to get out. Well I saw my best friend (my bromance friend) down there. And I knew that something was off, because this goes against his “moral code.” And I knew it wasn't my best friend, because I know his energy signature, there was an imposter and this person had told me and it sounded exactly like my best friend but he told me “I'm sorry Randy, but you've seen more than enough and you know a little bit too much and I'm going to erase your memory you will remember none of this upon waking up.” And when I woke up I remembered 'nothing'. The only thing that I remember was that damn imposter saying that he's going to erase my memory that I won't remember anything beyond that point. Well through prayer and meditation I've gotten some of my memory back and I come to find out the imposter was actually a tall reptilian lizard like being that was 6 to 8 feet tall, green with rough prickly skin and a long tail with yellow eyes and black pupils. When I was pulled to that realm that being had shape shifted into my best friend that I know very well, I love and trust. And no being does that to me and gets away with it. I'm not sure rather that being was trying to 'bait' me or make me angry and mad at my best friend or what. But whatever that being's motive(s) was it didn't work I didn't participate in that lustful behavior. Well my aide talks to his 'side chick' and asked her “Did she find another woman for this threesome that he wanted to have, and this woman would go down and give oral sex to his side chick, while he so-called “fucks her”. And he described a whole lot of other disgusting sexual positions. He's been working out for a pass to 6 to 8 months and now his biceps and his triceps and abs are starting to show. The poor lad...

And he brags to me about “I be getting all them bitches, the hoes be all over me.” At first he was “hush-hush” about the threesomes and sex parties but now he's out in the open and proud to be doing this. He's a very heavy marijuana smoker, and he loves to get drunk on his days off. He comes in every Sunday morning hungover like a motherfucker, and I nod my head. And I say and think to myself: “Hopefully you learn his lesson much sooner than later.”

And every day he listens to very low vibratory music here are two of the song titles that he listens to: “Everyday We Lit” by YFN Lucci ft. PnB Rock. And “Perkys Calling” by future. That shit literally gives me a headache, I catch a migraine every single time when I hear it bullshit!, that garbage. Sorry for the language but this irks me, we both started off on an even keel back in 2013, and my vibes started to rise, and despite the fact that I had a second surgery in 2014 my vibes are gradually rising higher. And he is either stagnant or sinking lower and lower and lower into oblivion. If he doesn't change his ways, he has no idea what awaits them should he lose his physical vessel. In this stuff is very real to me, I saw it, I saw him with his friends and or family members, along with that parasitic reptilian lizard that is influencing them on those lower planes and sopping up all of that negative energy that they are generating.

Somewhere during the last few days of June there was this freak thunderstorm that came through my area at around 2:30 AM and it lasted until approximately 4:45 AM. I was asleep and I was suddenly woken up to this loud clasp of thunder. I yelled and asked my aunt “Lord!! Do you hear that Aunt Gerri?” (I have a baby minor in my room to use as an intercom so she can hear me calling her) she was so tired and worn out by running errands that she was out cold in a deep sleep. And when I first woke up I saw this spherical being to the right of and it look to be about 4 to 6 inches in diameter. When I quickly took my right hand out and try to snatch it it vanished. I don't think that this entity could project negative energy itself but I believe that it can feed off of negative energy. Because those thunder clasps had startled me at first and literally made my body jump and jolt (I am now giggling about this part, because those beings they are cowards. They catch me and try and mess with me at my most unexpected vulnerable moments) but once I got a hold of myself I started giggling and said “Okay, y'all got this one, y'all won this one, but don't get too cocky because I don't want to have to beat your ass(es)” once the storm passed by I was finally able to go back to sleep and it wasn't any more incidences and I slept soundly. I am not the world's best artist but that being that I believe was absorbing the negative energy that was attached to me looked something like this:

but it was a perfect sphere it had no eyes nor facial features that I could identify. I don't mind a higher positive enitity who's trying to help 'neutralize' my auric field, but I got the impression that it wanted negative energy to feed and to take bck to the others.

And I had a second aide that was into similar stuff but I promised not to tell his secrets to anyone but I will say this: Him and his girlfriend are into very kinky and freaky stuff if they were to find a second female there was into this sort of thing and willing to do what they are both asking for. Well he has anger problems, and the second aide has been through a lot of trauma during his childhood and he never got counseling for it and now it's manifested something very terrible. Last year (2016) when I first had him, he was talking to his girlfriend on the phone and he got into argument and stepped outside and was yelling at the very top of his lungs my common-law uncle (my aunt's boyfriend of 20 years) had to step outside and calm him down and said he can do that. He apologized and said it wouldn't happen again. While he was out sick for two weeks June 22, 2017 to July 6, 2017 my first lust for aide had to covered most of his shift so I went from having my 1st aid for 48 hours a week (Sunday to Wednesday from 8 AM to 8 PM) to having him an additional 8 AM to 2 PM on Thursday and because I have physical therapy right now on Tuesdays (his normal day) and Fridays (my 2nd aid's day and because of the hours that I go I had held for 12 hours on Fridays from 8 AM to 8 PM) and on Saturdays from 8 AM to 2 PM totaling 72 hours a week. And the substitute aide that I had from 2 PM to 8 PM on Thursdays and Saturdays was just as bad. He was whispering on his cell phone talking about receiving oral chick while another dude bangs her from behind and she sucked them both off at the same time. So for those two weeks total I dealt with 168 hours of low vibratory stuff is half my day. And I'm consistently tired and drained even when I get a full 8 to 10 hours of sleep I still wake up tired drain and stiff neck I barely remember my dreams and my travels.

Well my 2nd aide returned last week on July 6, 2017, he seemed calm and okay but then his girlfriend did something that ticked him off and he stepped outside and went down to the corner of my block and was yelling and screaming at the very tippy top of his lungs like some sort of 'madman' and I have neighbors that consistently watch this house because this is a crime watch area and they asked “Who was that guy that was yelling and screaming like that? And they told us to be careful of people like that that are taking care of me .” My aunt and I had let him go, because he has mental health problems that he needs to get sorted out. He can go from 0 (cool, calm and collected) to 100 (angry and acting crazy like a madman) at a snap of a finger in a drop of a dime and then back down to 0 again like nothing never happened. We can have that, because of my landlady get enough complaints we could get evicted and be looking for another place to stay.

I now have a different aide that is covering the Thursday to Saturday shift. He's not officially hired yet, but were allowing to stick around to see how his work ethic is and so far I'm getting a 'neutral' vibe from him. My life has been crazy, and I'm remembering my astral travels again and they are on a higher planes and of my creation and co-creation. And I look at photos, listen to instrumentals my iPod and watch video clips that are uplifting to my soul and make me feel happiness, peace and bless.

--

"Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds." - Albert Einstein

July 10, 2017 at 3:55 AM Flag Quote & Reply

SheOnAnotherLevel

You must be a very advanced person for all of this to be going on. If you were to being those powers here, you would be unstoppable and I think that's what those forces are afraid of happening but I hear that it's going to happen anyway. 

--

Zenith Femininity

July 14, 2017 at 1:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Zena Faye

What agency hiring these people??? The unprofessionalism is beyond crazy!  Can you just request some different people? Maybe request an older female aide? That behavior is just unacceptable but it's good that you are strong enough to deal with all of that madness. 

--

Hiyah! 

July 15, 2017 at 10:27 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Zena Faye

The part that you said about that lizard creature on the lower astral realm goes along with what ABB said about the lower lust realms. He too said that there are reptillian like creatures down there feeding off of people who are on earth stuck on that lust and mindless frequency. That feels so familiar to me, although I don't have anything to relate it to. Thank you for sharing this story so other people can learn something from it. 

--

Hiyah! 

July 15, 2017 at 10:29 AM Flag Quote & Reply

SheOnAnotherLevel

Zena Faye at July 15, 2017 at 10:27 AM

What agency hiring these people??? The unprofessionalism is beyond crazy!  Can you just request some different people? Maybe request an older female aide? That behavior is just unacceptable but it's good that you are strong enough to deal with all of that madness. 

Right! Who's hiring these people??? For real???

--

Zenith Femininity

July 15, 2017 at 3:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Randus Phillips (Randy)

SheOnAnotherLevel at July 14, 2017 at 1:51 PM

You must be a very advanced person for all of this to be going on. If you were to being those powers here, you would be unstoppable and I think that's what those forces are afraid of happening but I hear that it's going to happen anyway. 

I can't wait until I'm able to bring back photos and video clips of my dreams. I bought a separate 8GB SD Card in this 3D realm to try and take with me on my travels and record footage on to it and bring it back here. But any landscapes of the mountains and crystal clear waters of the rivers and lakes and forests/wooded areas with the birds chirping would be the perfect stepping stone and foundation of my ideal 'heaven' and perfect dreamscape. Sometimes I see such beauty and I had no conscious memories of my sleeping body nor family and I thought that I was finally on a 'permanent' vacation just to have the disappointment of coming back to this faulty shell.

--

"Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds." - Albert Einstein

July 15, 2017 at 3:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Randus Phillips (Randy)

The agency that is funded by the state of Pennsylvania, and getting a female aide that's preferably 40 to 50 years old is already in the works. I had one but she worked a second job at a hotel as an assistant manager and she got promoted 6 months ago to a full time manager. She graduated and moved on bigger and greater things. (There's nothing wrong with that, this is what you are supposed to do) But she stops by for a few moments and visits time to time. The lustful aide complains about other people that he knows that's making $25-$30 per hour and this agency is only paying him $12.50 an hr.

My aide has a few inside connections and he asked his 'friend' to run his name to see if his DUI from 3 years ago and his warrant for the DUI for not showing up to traffic court will come up despite that it was in a neighboring county just outside the City of Philadelphia. And yes it came up, he was hurt and whining, saying. “Thanks man, that 'nut-ass' cop and that 'nut-ass' judge for only an ounce of weed.”

He's the nut and the 'nut-ass' you can't get jobs working for the city and state with that on your record. The only reason why he still here is that most of the agencies here in Philadelphia are too laxed. And they're supposed to call random people in at random times but don't tell them what they are being called down there for (so they can't try and cheat this part) and give them random drug tests. He's blaming everyone but himself for his problems that he bought on himself. That his 1st offense, all he had to do was pay $600 and attend the 2hr classes until he accumulates 60hrs. (30 days all together and his slate would have been cleared of that, but second time offenders it stays for 7 years and repeat offenders the punishment gets worst) but he didn't want to do it. Yesterday morning and this morning I woke up with an ominous feeling about him in my gut. He better be careful and vigilant about the people that he hangs around with.

--

July 15, 2017 at 3:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AstralBooBaby
Site Owner

As an empath and one who longs for companionship, love and affection - being around lustful people can definitley create a magnetic blanket that's not the best for us.... I've been down this road before and I too was magnetized to the lower astral realms but I used the opportunity to see and learn first hand of what is widely hidden from most people. This is how I learned of how lower astral entities are feeding off of the energies of people anchored on earth via loveless and depraved sexual activity. Just as you've said, there are reptillian entities down there in conjunction to these heidious looking clown like entities... I now see that I was supposed to have gone there not only for the reason I just stated but because I was being activated to go down there and help to clean it up and free some souls that were being kept enslaved there (most of them were black gay males who were supposed to have been gatekeepers). The reptilian entity fled from me and my magnetic presence alone caused the clown entities to spontaneously combust!  

I state this to say that should you find yourself there again (for whatever the reason), set the intention to radiate your inner sun-light as bright as you can get it! The rest will unfold as it should. The fact that you were able to still remember aspects of the experience, although the entity supposedly 'wiped' your memory is a sign that 'their' influence is weakening terribly and you are getting more powerful ;) 

--

“Keep it growing and flowing”

July 16, 2017 at 10:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

AstralBooBaby
Site Owner

Randus Phillips (Randy) at July 15, 2017 at 3:21 PM

The agency that is funded by the state of Pennsylvania, and getting a female aide that's preferably 40 to 50 years old is already in the works. I had one but she worked a second job at a hotel as an assistant manager and she got promoted 6 months ago to a full time manager. She graduated and moved on bigger and greater things. (There's nothing wrong with that, this is what you are supposed to do) But she stops by for a few moments and visits time to time. The lustful aide complains about other people that he knows that's making $25-$30 per hour and this agency is only paying him $12.50 an hr.

My aide has a few inside connections and he asked his 'friend' to run his name to see if his DUI from 3 years ago and his warrant for the DUI for not showing up to traffic court will come up despite that it was in a neighboring county just outside the City of Philadelphia. And yes it came up, he was hurt and whining, saying. “Thanks man, that 'nut-ass' cop and that 'nut-ass' judge for only an ounce of weed.”

He's the nut and the 'nut-ass' you can't get jobs working for the city and state with that on your record. The only reason why he still here is that most of the agencies here in Philadelphia are too laxed. And they're supposed to call random people in at random times but don't tell them what they are being called down there for (so they can't try and cheat this part) and give them random drug tests. He's blaming everyone but himself for his problems that he bought on himself. That his 1st offense, all he had to do was pay $600 and attend the 2hr classes until he accumulates 60hrs. (30 days all together and his slate would have been cleared of that, but second time offenders it stays for 7 years and repeat offenders the punishment gets worst) but he didn't want to do it. Yesterday morning and this morning I woke up with an ominous feeling about him in my gut. He better be careful and vigilant about the people that he hangs around with.

Good move -- hiring another aide.... Those guys have served their purpose and now it is time to remove them from your space. 

--

July 16, 2017 at 10:50 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Travis Dottin
A Tell Of Perseverance
--

I Hope You Don't "Die" Knowing Your Life Is A Lie In The Next Life 

July 16, 2017 at 6:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Randus Phillips (Randy)

AstralBooBaby at July 16, 2017 at 10:50 AM

Good move -- hiring another aide.... Those guys have served their purpose and now it is time to remove them from your space. 

My aide is currently looking for a better paying job, I've helped him with applications online. His 'life's demands' are getting too much for him. Once he gets hired by one of them, he'll switch off. He said “That it's not 'you bro', you're my bro for life. But I need more money.” I wish him all of the best and hopefully he can slip through the cracks with that DUI and warrant for failure to appear in traffic court.

When something comes through for him, my energy field will raise and we're parting ways on 'good terms'. And that aide that has anger issues he's long gone. In about 2 weeks, I'm going to 'trial run' 2 female aides part time for Thursdays & Saturdays 8am-2pm and they switch off and the other works from 2pm-8pm. I've had them before as temporary substitutes in May when my lustful aide was out sick. I love their work ethics and they're sweet hearts. One of them is 25 and the other is 28. My aunt has me during the overnight hours from 8pm-8am. And the male that I'm trialing will work from 8am-8pm on Fridays temporarily until I finish physical therapy in early August.

The aide that's going to eventually switch out that works on Sundays through Wednesdays from 8am-8pm will be replaced by the female aides full time if they keep up the good work.

And this is very interesting Astralboobaby, because when my aide came in on this past Sunday (07-16-2017) he mentioned his life's demands. I pretty much felt and knew in November of 2016 that he and I had fulfilled our 'soul's purpose/contract' of us being around each other. In 2015 his vibes started changing and now it's at 'the tipping' point. He's eventually going to leave on his own accord. I just hope that he comes to 'self realization' before he transitions back to the spirit world. But he has gotten himself into a situation that he can't get himself out of at this moment and he needs a pay rate that few extra 'dollars' an hour than what the agency is paying him. It will help him out a lot and I'll eventually bring this story full circle after he leaves.

--

July 20, 2017 at 12:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Apple

Ive been reading a lot of your experiences Randus and you've been cascaded through rumbling with these entities whether they be on physical or physical that are constantly trrying to bring you down in some form or another, but your always finding away to show them otherwise. Your a great example of how persistence shows in performance

July 31, 2017 at 8:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Randus Phillips (Randy)

Apple at July 31, 2017 at 8:32 PM

Ive been reading a lot of your experiences Randus and you've been cascaded through rumbling with these entities whether they be on physical or physical that are constantly trrying to bring you down in some form or another, but your always finding away to show them otherwise. Your a great example of how persistence shows in performance

Thanks, I highly appreciate that you have been reading my stories and I thank you for those kind words.

--

August 1, 2017 at 12:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

AstralBooBaby
Site Owner

Randus Phillips (Randy) at July 20, 2017 at 12:13 PM

AstralBooBaby at July 16, 2017 at 10:50 AM

My aide is currently looking for a better paying job, I've helped him with applications online. His 'life's demands' are getting too much for him. Once he gets hired by one of them, he'll switch off. He said “That it's not 'you bro', you're my bro for life. But I need more money.” I wish him all of the best and hopefully he can slip through the cracks with that DUI and warrant for failure to appear in traffic court.

When something comes through for him, my energy field will raise and we're parting ways on 'good terms'. And that aide that has anger issues he's long gone. In about 2 weeks, I'm going to 'trial run' 2 female aides part time for Thursdays & Saturdays 8am-2pm and they switch off and the other works from 2pm-8pm. I've had them before as temporary substitutes in May when my lustful aide was out sick. I love their work ethics and they're sweet hearts. One of them is 25 and the other is 28. My aunt has me during the overnight hours from 8pm-8am. And the male that I'm trialing will work from 8am-8pm on Fridays temporarily until I finish physical therapy in early August.

The aide that's going to eventually switch out that works on Sundays through Wednesdays from 8am-8pm will be replaced by the female aides full time if they keep up the good work.

And this is very interesting Astralboobaby, because when my aide came in on this past Sunday (07-16-2017) he mentioned his life's demands. I pretty much felt and knew in November of 2016 that he and I had fulfilled our 'soul's purpose/contract' of us being around each other. In 2015 his vibes started changing and now it's at 'the tipping' point. He's eventually going to leave on his own accord. I just hope that he comes to 'self realization' before he transitions back to the spirit world. But he has gotten himself into a situation that he can't get himself out of at this moment and he needs a pay rate that few extra 'dollars' an hour than what the agency is paying him. It will help him out a lot and I'll eventually bring this story full circle after he leaves.

Very perceptive of you... Good to see that you've got a good handle over the situation. Keep your space as clear and balanced as possible - at all times.  

--

August 2, 2017 at 1:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.