You   Are   Loved   Beyond   Measure!

Inpiring, encouraging, uplifting and empowering ALL who are receptive, one light at a time!

Forums & Blogs

Forum Home > Movies & Videos > Shinobu Sensui

Travis Dottin

Here's A Clip From The Hit Anime Series Yu Yu Hakusho About An Intuitive And Clairvoyant Former Spirit Detective Name Shinobi Sensui Who Later Becomes A Villian Base Off A Particular Incident That Traumatize Him Where He Witness How Deprave Humans Can By Seeing Demons Captured Sold Tortured And Enslaved This Incident Gets Worse When Sensui Gains Multiple Split Personality After Killing The Humans Who Abuse Demons This Eventually Leads To Sensui Wanting Justice By Eradicating The Human Race Enjoy Another Truth In Plain Sight https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqRagXiU5NM

--

I Hope You Don't "Die" Knowing Your Life Is A Lie In The Next Life 

July 10, 2017 at 1:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

SheOnAnotherLevel

Ooooh

--

Zenith Femininity

July 14, 2017 at 1:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Travis Dottin

SheOnAnotherLevel at July 14, 2017 at 1:46 PM

Ooooh

What's The Oooh  About ? Please Indulge Me And Shinobu Sensui Is One Of My Favorite Villians From The Yu Yu Hakusho  Series Btw

--

July 15, 2017 at 12:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SheOnAnotherLevel

Travis Dottin at July 15, 2017 at 12:00 PM

SheOnAnotherLevel at July 14, 2017 at 1:46 PM

Ooooh

What's The Oooh  About ? Please Indulge Me And Shinobu Sensui Is One Of My Favorite Villians From The Yu Yu Hakusho  Series Btw

Cause I like new stuff, especially animation showing super powerful creatures, he, he :P

--

Zenith Femininity

July 15, 2017 at 3:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AstralBooBaby
Site Owner

What a powerful and true to life storyline... I've always said that humans are quick to label someone who appears different from us as 'demonic' and 'evil' but will often fail to see the 'demon' and 'evil' that exists within and among us... I loved the ending where the Being expressed a will to die and see through the eyes of the demon or demon world... Here is where true inner-standing begins - seeing through the eyes of those we believe to be wrong, evil, demonic or anything but good. The greatest lessons of all will be learned this way and what we will find is that even in the grand scheme of things, we are more alike within - than we are without. Powerful share fam! Thanks! 

--

“Keep it growing and flowing”

July 16, 2017 at 11:16 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Travis Dottin

AstralBooBaby at July 16, 2017 at 11:16 AM

What a powerful and true to life storyline... I've always said that humans are quick to label someone who appears different from us as 'demonic' and 'evil' but will often fail to see the 'demon' and 'evil' that exists within and among us... I loved the ending where the Being expressed a will to die and see through the eyes of the demon or demon world... Here is where true inner-standing begins - seeing through the eyes of those we believe to be wrong, evil, demonic or anything but good. The greatest lessons of all will be learned this way and what we will find is that even in the grand scheme of things, we are more alike within - than we are without. Powerful share fam! Thanks! 

You're Welcome
--

July 16, 2017 at 10:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SheOnAnotherLevel

AstralBooBaby at July 16, 2017 at 11:16 AM

Always dropping that info that make you go hmmmm. No one does it like Boo! :o

--

Zenith Femininity

July 17, 2017 at 10:05 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Zena Faye

Very interesting cartoon. That part where they talked about how the rich hire demons as body guards raised my eye brow because they always say that the rich and wicked are working with demons. 

--

Hiyah! 

July 17, 2017 at 3:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.