You   Are   Loved   Beyond   Measure!

Inpiring, encouraging, uplifting and empowering ALL who are receptive, one light at a time!

Forums & Blogs

Forum Home > Other Discussion > What's your opinion on Corey/David?

Andrew Godfrey
If this has been brought up I'd like to apologize.. This came to my sync on facebook. This is rather interesting. The link is here for all to read. I'd like to know your opinion if you're are willing.. https://m.facebook.com/gigiyoungdotcom/photos/a.346572825453982.1073741825.342738745837390/1296954967082425/?type=3 (EDIT) Within conciousness there's a belief in our plane of good/dark. Do you think "Good vs Dark" is diversion from real disclosure. I'm speacking in terms of energy but I'm sure there other variables to take into consideration.. I'm also curious since higher dimensional entities don't go off "dark" as far as I'm told it's just a reflection of self. That these real higher dimensional know the source of love. Creators create angels and demons? Demon high fiving the devine self. High five the sc-fi as was told by a schizophrenic.
--

July 9, 2017 at 10:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Zena Faye

I wish I could give an opinion on this but it's over my head but very interesting! 

--

Hiyah! 

July 10, 2017 at 1:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Andrew Godfrey

Zena Faye at July 10, 2017 at 1:03 AM

I wish I could give an opinion on this but it's over my head but very interesting! 

Thank you :D!
--

July 15, 2017 at 11:19 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ser Andrew

I've really kept up with Wilcock's work and I can tell he's legit. I don't think 100% of his information is accurate but a large portion of it suites me. if he were a disinformation agent why would his work be so heavily suppressed and censored? If he were a disinformation agent I think he would be heavily promoted by the establishment. I shared an update from Wilcock's blog showing how he and Corey have been largely sabotaged lately. Disinformation agents wouldn't be getting hurt so badly and have death threats. For me I've always gotten genuine feelings of love and peace from these two. I see them both as part of the alliance which wants to uplift humanity.

July 15, 2017 at 11:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SheOnAnotherLevel

I don't know what to make of it honestly but I have learned that truth really is stranger than fiction, lol. I also learned that anyone who's out there risking life and limb but is getting attacked, harrassed and blocked by the system, they probably telling the truth, no matter how crazy it might sound.

--

Zenith Femininity

July 16, 2017 at 12:27 AM Flag Quote & Reply

AstralBooBaby
Site Owner

They are both very credible... The bird-like Beings are real... I actually referenced seeing and having memories of Beings that look like a cross between an ostrich and human years ago but the Being I had seen was female and was of high level royalty. The truth of the matter is that the more 'far out', 'crazy', 'impossible' and/or 'outrageous' something sound from and by a whistle blower or truther -- the more likely it is to be true because this world is NOTHING like MOST percieve it to be... Everything has been turned upside down and heavily manipulated and/or censored. 

--

“Keep it growing and flowing”

July 16, 2017 at 11:26 AM Flag Quote & Reply

AstralBooBaby
Site Owner

Ser Andrew at July 15, 2017 at 11:12 PM

I've really kept up with Wilcock's work and I can tell he's legit. I don't think 100% of his information is accurate but a large portion of it suites me. if he were a disinformation agent why would his work be so heavily suppressed and censored? If he were a disinformation agent I think he would be heavily promoted by the establishment. I shared an update from Wilcock's blog showing how he and Corey have been largely sabotaged lately. Disinformation agents wouldn't be getting hurt so badly and have death threats. For me I've always gotten genuine feelings of love and peace from these two. I see them both as part of the alliance which wants to uplift humanity.

Good points!

--

July 16, 2017 at 11:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

AstralBooBaby
Site Owner

SheOnAnotherLevel at July 16, 2017 at 12:27 AM

I don't know what to make of it honestly but I have learned that truth really is stranger than fiction, lol. I also learned that anyone who's out there risking life and limb but is getting attacked, harrassed and blocked by the system, they probably telling the truth, no matter how crazy it might sound.

You better KNOW it! :D

--

July 16, 2017 at 11:32 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.