You   Are   Loved   Beyond   Measure!

Inpiring, encouraging, uplifting and empowering ALL who are receptive, one light at a time!

Forums & Blogs

Forum Home > Supernatural > The lady in black

Apple

Has anyone had an encounter with "the lady in black" or ladies in black for that matter? I was watching a radio show featuring a guy that wrote a book on the phenomenon and when he started describing peoples experiences with these women I remembered about the experiences that I had as the experiences he stated was very similar to what I have encountered. Id like to go into detail but id have to type a whole lot lol I began writing them but scrapped it cause My typing really does become incoherent after sometime.

generally with these experiences I would hear faintly' a womans shriek that would get closer to my ear each night, but would occur every so often nights. Then the "staring" thingy they would do. Im not sure what there whole reason is or doing what they do but the one I seen would stare and stalk during the night time. During the begin of this a friend of mine had a nightmare and ddidnt want to tell me what happend, but I got a mental image of a woman in a black dres with completely black eyes with pale snowlike skin opening here mouth very wide. I quickly told him if his nightmare consisted of the same mental image I got in my head. He replied: "yeah".

I guess this "lady in black' thing may be a phenomenon which I wsa barely made aware of. I thought that what I experienced was just something me and a few friends had and ours alone.

It honestly interest me know on what these weird ladies plot may be

July 7, 2017 at 4:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SheOnAnotherLevel

I have heard about this before but thankfully, I have never experienced this, ugh! 

--

Zenith Femininity

July 8, 2017 at 7:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Apple

I told a another friend of mine who I was really close too at the time and who was "psychic" notice that I use those quotation marks lol, but anyways he says that the "lady in black" is there during the night to take your flame."

Idk what the hell a "flame" is but it seems important if its even a real term

July 8, 2017 at 1:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SheOnAnotherLevel

Apple at July 8, 2017 at 1:49 PM

I told a another friend of mine who I was really close too at the time and who was "psychic" notice that I use those quotation marks lol, but anyways he says that the "lady in black" is there during the night to take your flame."

Idk what the hell a "flame" is but it seems important if its even a real term

Flame? Could that be your life force? 

--

Zenith Femininity

July 8, 2017 at 11:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Apple

you know I thought it was in some sort but I joked around to my friend when he said that and said " well if shes gonna take it then ill just take it back "-- I imagined getting it back from her* then he replied: "great now shes gonna come after you again" it could be lifeforce or somesort of variation of it.

July 16, 2017 at 3:01 AM Flag Quote & Reply

AstralBooBaby
Site Owner

Energy vampires is what they are. 

--

“Keep it growing and flowing”

July 16, 2017 at 10:51 AM Flag Quote & Reply

AstralBooBaby
Site Owner

--

“Keep it growing and flowing”

July 16, 2017 at 10:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Apple

AstralBooBaby at July 16, 2017 at 10:52 AM

yeah definetly vampiric in this nature, they cant even show themselves thats why they hide in the dark were they cant even look at themselves .

The one that was bothering me was "supposebly" killed off, but I have other ones to shake off still

July 25, 2017 at 3:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Randus Phillips (Randy)

I've experienced these beings several times over the past 12 years. As what Astralboobaby stated 'energy vampires' is exactily what they are. I hated that loud screaming and screeching sounds in my ear(s).

--

"Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds." - Albert Einstein

July 26, 2017 at 3:44 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.