You   Are   Loved   Beyond   Measure!

Inpiring, encouraging, uplifting and empowering ALL who are receptive, one light at a time!

Forums & Blogs

Forum Home > Healthy Living > NEUROGENESIS AND WHAT YOU CAN DO TO PROMOTE IT!

I have a made a video on a list of things that promote neurogenesis, which is when our brain forms new connections. I also mention some things that can block it.. I hope that everyone here can benefit from the video. Currently I am using everything in my video except for iboga to achieve neurogenesis. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcxLoCdOONY&feature=youtu.be

--

June 30, 2017 at 10:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AstralBooBaby
Site Owner

I've always said that we have some of the smartest and wisest Beings here as well as those who support me in other platforms... Thank you for the share and the continuation of something that is needed now more than ever!  

--

“Keep it growing and flowing”

July 1, 2017 at 2:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Randus Phillips (Randy)

I enjoyed what you had presented in that video.

--

"Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds." - Albert Einstein

July 1, 2017 at 11:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ihatewasabi

Very informative video. I drink a lot of tea including green tea. Good to know it's helping my brain be more healthy 

--

Strive for progress, not perfection 

July 5, 2017 at 10:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ihatewasabi at July 5, 2017 at 10:48 PM

Very informative video. I drink a lot of tea including green tea. Good to know it's helping my brain be more healthy 

Just be careful with your caffeine intake from the tea. Green tea generally has a low amount of caffeine, but it's black tea you have to watch out for.

--

July 8, 2017 at 4:25 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Zena Faye

Never heard of this before. We learn something everyday. Well, at least I try. Thanks! 

--

Hiyah! 

July 15, 2017 at 10:32 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.