Y o u    A r e     L o v e d    B e y o n d    M e a s u r e !

Inpiring, encouraging, uplifting and empowering ALL who are receptive, one light at a time!

Forums & Blogs

Forum Home > Movies & Videos > Mad Stan Against The System Rant

Travis Dottin

I Wanted To Post This Video From The Animated Series Batman Beyond From The Late 90s Because There Is A Character  Named Mad Stan That Rant About Being Against The System  And How Technology Makes Us Weak Here's Some Truth In Plain Sight https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFpE_iNtWAo

--

I Hope You Don't "Die" Knowing Your Life Is A Lie In The Next Life 

June 28, 2017 at 3:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AstralBooBaby
Site Owner

I've never seen or heard of Mad Stan because I am not a viewer of Bat Man but this clip is interesting and yes, it is putting truth in plain sight...  I see Stan as an archeotype or symbol of those of us who are against corruption, tyranny, dictatorship and wicked special interest groups and secret societies. Although, he may not be so refined and balanced in how he's trying to work in favor of humanity - he isn't the real villain in the greater scheme but we can clearly see that this is how the writers and trying to make him out to be... In my opinion, this is the covert demonization of anyone who's anti-establishment. 

--

“Keep it growing and flowing”

July 1, 2017 at 3:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Andrew Eblen

You know the Joker in "The Dark Knight" actuall made a lot of good points. "It’s the schemers that put you where you are. You were a schemer, you had plans, and uh, look where that got you. I just did what I do best. I took your plan and I turned it on itself. Look what I did, to this city with a few drums of gas and a couple of bullets. Hm? You know what, you know what I noticed? Nobody panics when things go according to plan. Even if the plan is horrifying. If tomorrow I tell the press that like a gang banger, will get shot, or a truckload of soldiers will be blown up, nobody panics, because it’s all, part of the plan. But when I say that one, little old mayor will die, well then everyone loses their minds!"

July 2, 2017 at 12:06 AM Flag Quote & Reply

SheOnAnotherLevel

I can relate to Mad Stan, lol

--

Zenith Femininity

July 5, 2017 at 10:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.